?68,795 ... incredible

Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf

We recently ended the fund-raising drive which was started when HMFC went into administration last June.

The members of Jambos Kickback have been incredibly generous and you deserve to know how much money was raised, and what happened to it.

You bought kit sponsorships totaling ?1,435

We ran an auction for Rudi?s boots that brought in ?1,000.

We ran four raffles for hospitality tickets for Hearts games that brought in about ?5,500.

We ran two raffles for match programs from significant times in Hearts history that brought in ?2,540.

And, of course, you generously donated large sums of money for no other reason than you wanted to help the legendary Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Total raised by JKB in eleven months: ?68,795

Take a bow! :bravo:

There are two bits of good news. First, the JKB management team will absorb the roughly ?3,000 in PayPal fees, so that every penny of every donation will go to Hearts. Second, almost all the money is still at the Club. BDO decided that all donations would be saved as an emergency fund. The fund was never used. Mrs Budge got a very pleasant ?60,000 welcoming present from the members of Jambos Kickback.

Management at Hearts has asked me to pass along their deep appreciation for the moral and financial support provided by the members of JKB.

Thank you all, and well done.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We recently ended the fund-raising drive which was started when HMFC went into administration last June.

The members of Jambos Kickback have been incredibly generous and you deserve to know how much money was raised, and what happened to it.

You bought kit sponsorships totaling ?1,435

We ran an auction for Rudi?s boots that brought in ?1,000.

We ran four raffles for hospitality tickets for Hearts games that brought in about ?5,500.

We ran two raffles for match programs from significant times in Hearts history that brought in ?2,540.

And, of course, you generously donated large sums of money for no other reason than you wanted to help the legendary Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Total raised by JKB in eleven months: ?68,795

Take a bow! :bravo:

There are two bits of good news. First, the JKB management team will absorb the roughly ?3,000 in PayPal fees, so that every penny of every donation will go to Hearts. Second, almost all the money is still at the Club. BDO decided that all donations would be saved as an emergency fund. The fund was never used. Mrs Budge got a very pleasant ?60,000 welcoming present from the members of Jambos Kickback.

Management at Hearts has asked me to pass along their deep appreciation for the moral and financial support provided by the members of JKB.

Thank you all, and well done.

Amazing...

"There are two bits of good news. First, the JKB management team will absorb the roughly ?3,000 in PayPal fees, so that every penny of every donation will go to Hearts. Second, almost all the money is still at the Club. BDO decided that all donations would be saved as an emergency fund. The fund was never used. Mrs Budge got a very pleasant ?60,000 welcoming present from the members of Jambos Kickback. "

This forum is a real gem. Keep up the good work Ron (and the rest).

:thumbsup:

Wow. That's practically a player's worth of cash. Any chance we get a say in who?

Apologies for taking so long to do this.

Every little helps!

Wow. That's practically a player's worth of cash. Any chance we get a say in who?

That should cover Sir Rudolf's wages

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The fact our donations were sitting there burning a hole in HMFC pockets, and weren't blown, is outstanding to hear.

:wub:

...a bit disco

Proud to be an arsehole amongst arseholes.

I love that there was a wee JKB present waiting for Ann Budge when she arrived.

That gives me warm and fuzzy feelings :)

Superb work from all involved. I love this forum.

That's Rudi's wage right there, folks.

Seriously, that's a wonderful effort from this community. Hopefully the club spends it on something specific and tangible so we can see the benefit.

Armageddon

Pity the arseholes keeping the money as an emergency pot of cash decided to keep it in the freezer under the shares ... GRRRRRRRR

FROSHUN MUNNY

Seriously, great news ... any chance we could send Locke a gift from the fans from that cash? Maybe buy him and the family something, just a thought to show we were all in it together, including him. Could also buy his brother a dictionary.

?3000 to PayPal for fudge all is a farce.

I want the money back for a massive JKB celebratory piss up.

scott_jambo

Hibby's will be :seething: that BDO were kicking about with over ?6Ok of kickback money while they thought we were going to the wall. :laugh:

Hibby's will be :seething: that BDO were kicking about with over ?6Ok of kickback money while they thought we were going to the wall. :laugh:

That's what i thought. They'll be firing off last ditch emails to LIFFUANIA about SEECRIT MONEYZ hidden on the INTERNETZ.

Chester™

Pleased to be a contributing arsehole. :verysmug:

Or is that an arsehole contributor? :unsure:

Well done everybody.:thumbsup:

scott_jambo

That's what i thought. They'll be firing off last ditch emails to LIFFUANIA about SEECRIT MONEYZ hidden on the INTERNETZ.

and that's why it tastes so good. UnfathomableSadness.gif

Armageddon

Imagine it came out the ?60k bought 100 Bit-coins which were now worth ?690,657,892 ......... each.

slashishere

Amazing, well done everyone, just show's how much this club means to all of us and how well run and respected this forum actually is.

Stuart McNeill

very well done guys!

let's hope efforts like this can continue and we can generate more cash for HMFC!

We could probably get James Collins and Michael Nelson with enough change left for good night out.

triplefoofoo

well done :2thumbsup: momentous season were we kept our club alive , i thank you all . ,

scots civil war

i dream of being an arsehole

some people say im allready there,but i think ive a bit to go

well done indeed

Archived