Armageddon

Jeezo.

"A jist wan tae say that av supportit the JAMBOZ fur yeers like"

"hoo hinks weel win ten gamz nixt seeson"

WTF?!

Craigieboy

It's brutal.

Has some good photos from time to time.

I actually think some posters believe it's the official Hearts FC page, given the tone of some of the questions asked.

:facepalm:

Mr Sifter

I've not seen the official page pop up for a while now. Is it still on the go/updated regularly?

The worst post was yesterday asking when our next game is, he quickly deleted it when someone posted it was that evening.

There was some boy last night saying that there was exciting news about to break today. Not sure if it was a wum

Sooperstar

There was some boy last night saying that there was exciting news about to break today. Not sure if it was a wum

Not a WUM but lifted off here. Ann Budge expected to take control today.

Tams bird

Lifted off here... A lie then... ! It was mentioned at the player of the year papers would be signed today so not exactly breaking news.... Typing this and Avici Levels starts playing on my phone. Not aware I touched anything . It's an omen. They will be crying in the streets of Leith by night fall...

jamtart22

not sure why folk have to slag off rival pages, arent we all Hearts fans, yes its full of spelling mistakes and there are obvious Leith dwellers on there but lets face it we are not exactly all Oxbridge graduates on here either and Hobos exist here too, lets just be happy that there are various oulets to get our news from and have other ways we can get a bit of banter with fellow Jambo's,

not sure why folk have to slag off rival pages, arent we all Hearts fans, yes its full of spelling mistakes and there are obvious Leith dwellers on there but lets face it we are not exactly all Oxbridge graduates on here either and Hobos exist here too, lets just be happy that there are various oulets to get our news from and have other ways we can get a bit of banter with fellow Jambo's,

I concur.

The People's Front: http://youtu.be/gb_qHP7VaZE

Still proud to be an arsehole though.

Armageddon

It's not a complaint about the spelling, it's the complete lack of knowledge about the team they claim to follow:

"A hink that Loky should be punted as he's no plaid Crigie Gordon fur ages ken - anybuddy els fink the same az me"

"Canny tell you whair a herd but heart ar synin roodi"

Prince Buaben

Folk who comment the offical one is just as bad.

Creepy Lurker

What I hate on Facebook is those shite Hearts/Hibs pictures that get a bewildering amount of likes.

'The Hobbo's are shite!!! LOL!!!'

**** off.

Armageddon

10169449_10152150971788931_8337585307561915112_t.jpg

Amanda Davies

39 mins

Ann Budge says her plan is to get us back into top flight football in 3-5 years!!!!! What!!!! Not liking her enthusiasm

Like ·

Folk just make up any old shite.

The worst post was yesterday asking when our next game is, he quickly deleted it when someone posted it was that evening.

I rember that question, i bloody answerd him !!

Having the misfortune to have some of this shite appear on my news feed every now and again, I genuinely wonder how long it took half of them to work the light switch.

thirdyboy1976

Some of the comments are of truly outstanding quality

One rocket "She is a ******* joke trying wreck us already"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't you have to like these pages before you see them or is it an open page?

Nut... loads of people who I have subsequently removed from my friends list have in the past added me to groups that I think are populated by absolute invertebrates who probably need to stop breathing when they go to think about something.

Someone was calling for a protest earlier.

I shudder to think people like that will be given a say in how our club is run.

• 1 month later...

Cracking post just been put up.

'Which game against Raith is to mark 100 years since the war? I'm guessing it's the one in August?'

Wrong on so many levels.

'Which game against Raith is to mark 100 years since the war? I'm guessing it's the one in August?'

Wrong on so many levels.

:facepalm:

Good grief

Great to see a player that came through youth system at hearts playing at World Cup. Not sure who was last player to do this?

Rais M'Bolhi the Algeria keeper? don't think he came through the youth system, or even played a game, did well against Belgium though

:cornette:

letsalldothebeattie

The page is embarrassing i dont follow it never have but its popped up on my facebook timeline and had people i follow on twitter go on about it and how much pish is spouted from them

letsalldothebeattie

There was one about a Romanov worst XI.. deary me..

Who made that then? Judging by the page and who runs it i wouldnt be surprised if Rudi & Hartley made it in

Wrong on so many levels.

This has made me laugh ... then cry :(

Prince Buaben

Who made that then? Judging by the page and who runs it i wouldnt be surprised if Rudi & Hartley made it in

Was temepted to add someone in to get a few bites.

Some bursd put up last night, who's this Chile boy that we had playing for us or am I being would up?

Or words to that effect.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Some bursd put up last night, who's this Chile boy that we had playing for us or am I being would up?

Or words to that effect.

Wound up? Sounds more like she needs New batteries.

The '1874 views from gorgie' page is 100X worse, seems the preferred outlet for one bird in particular to have a go at every Budge/Levein decision and announcement, they must have tag teamed her hamster to induce that level of seethe!

Someone was calling for a protest earlier.

I shudder to think people like that will be given a say in how our club is run.

I wouldn't worry, I don't think any of the folk on it would be bright enough to wipe their own arse, let alone set up a direct debit.

maroonlegions

Feck, can you imagine any of them getting their heads around the current debate on here on the "Rangers Soap Opera... thread, human combustion all round.

Wound up? Sounds more like she needs New batteries.

She'll no need batteries for nothing after Pinigol has his way.

Wrong on so many levels.

To be fair the War started in August and it's the centenary of the start not the end

The game in Kirkcaldy is two days short of the 100th anniversary of the first battle that saw British casualties, the battle of Le Cateau

Maybe the facebook poster was better read than you gave them credit for and realised the significance of both, maybe they were genuine idiots and realised neither.

You can decide for yourself

Archived