• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• redm

• Le Chat

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

Hearts FC? Surely it's Heart of Midlothian FC. This really winds me up when we're referred to As Hearts FC and not HMFC.

I sincerely apologise. Maybe you should consider writing to the club about this naming aberration?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk

queensferryjambo

Going by H1b5 time scales i.e. still celebrating a league win for more than 40+ years - they will stop going on about this in roughly the year 2112.

Instead of crying like little girls why don't they go crazy and concentrate their efforts on supporting their own club instead of creepily stalking ours.

Rudolf's Mate

Throb Cockhard

Next it'll be a denial claiming it was done by us to mock them! Rest assured that there's absolutely no need for us to make things up merely to rip the pish as you're more than capable of doing it all by yourself :rofl:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

132goals1958

The letter just feels very dated..couldn't actually believe it was only published today.

The media have spent almost a decade mocking, attacking and criticising the level of financial mismanagement at Hearts. They also attacked our club, fairly, when the true debt situation and creditor list was revealed. So the media criticisism that the letter writer requests has already happened.

The story has now rightly moved on to it being about the supporters of the club who despite all of the mismanagement have managed to organise themselves in a manner that has allowed the club to be saved.

Two very different stories, the letter writer has clearly confused the two.

I notice there is no mention of the share issue which the ordinary supporter backed and effectively avoided a winding up order discharging a hefty HMRC Liability. It was almost six years ago after the Kaunas Rangers game when Vlad announced he would no longer bankroll us. Gordon, Hartley and Berra probably brought in around 11- 12 million .There is no doubt there was gross financial mis-management but to perpetuate the myth that we somehow engineered a Scottish cup victory two years ago by dubious means is ridiculous, when the side was made up of academy graduates and free transfers from St Johnston, Falkirk, Inverness, and Dundee United. At the same time their outfit was largely made up of loan signings including their talismanic striker whose wages were subsidised by Wolves.

Throb Cockhard

Next it'll be a denial claiming it was done by us to mock them! Rest assured that there's absolutely no need for us to make things up merely to rip the pish as you're more than capable of doing it all by yourself :rofl:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Wasn't that Rik Mayall's character in Blackadder?

'I am looking for some balanced reporting from the media, an expression of regret from Hearts and their fans, an apology to all their victims and an acknowledgement that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment'?

Computer+Rage.gif

The hurt will last forever :pleasing:

Edited by Mouse

Did Knob Cockhurt write that from his yacht? It does continue the new H1B5.net narrative of 'but, but why does nobody else hate them for this? They're cheating paedo Nazi cheats who've cheated charities, kids, pensioners, the disabled...they're cheats!!11!1'

Twats.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Shall we just organise a massive banner for Sunday that says

"We're sorry"

with a pic of :sob:

the level of bitterness and hurt to go to that effort to write that :lol:

WorldChampions1902

Did Knob Cockhurt write that from his yacht? It does continue the new H1B5.net narrative of 'but, but why does nobody else hate them for this? They're cheating paedo Nazi cheats who've cheated charities, kids, pensioners, the disabled...they're cheats!!11!1'

Twats.

Shame on the Hibs Fanzine for giving this an airing.

Next week, an in-depth EEN investigation into the "very many" third parties who tried every trick in the book to derail the Hearts fans rescue bid. The same third parties who were quick to criticise the initial consequences of Administration that resulted in job losses at our club. How many more job losses would have resulted at our club had their underhand tactics been successful? Not to mention the job losses at surrounding businesses and suppliers who depend on our very existence.

Hypocrites the lot of them!

jamboinglasgow

That whole letter can be summed up with "its no fair!!!!!!! Those yam fuds should be suffering more than they have!!!!!"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The Scotsman is a ******* pathetic Hibs rag that is riddled with vermin. The sooner it goes under the better.

punkrockcroc

I sincerely apologise. Maybe you should consider writing to the club about this naming aberration?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk

No need to apologise, it's about time the media and even the club sometimes refer to us as HMFC. In fairness Gary Locke calls us HMFC.

Guest Trapper John

A load of faux, sanctimonious drivel. No club has been clobbered as hard as we've been for our alleged sins and we are paying the price in football terms (after all that is what we are about, football) by being relegated mainly due to the sanctions imposed against us. And if what we did was so wrong, why have clubs like Ross County, St Johnstone and others made cash contributions to aid our cause? Nothing in life is lower than a whining, Hibee hypocrite.

"We're sorry"

And on the back so it can be turned around...

:cornette:NOT REALLY :verysmug:

Rob Lockhart has a point. I'd like to write and apologise. If he'd just like to provide his home address I'll get right on it.

Rabbie_Burns

Shame on the Hibs Fanzine for giving this an airing.

Next week, an in-depth EEN investigation into the "very many" third parties who tried every trick in the book to derail the Hearts fans rescue bid. The same third parties who were quick to criticise the initial consequences of Administration that resulted in job losses at our club. How many more job losses would have resulted at our club had their underhand tactics been successful? Not to mention the job losses at surrounding businesses and suppliers who depend on our very existence.

Hypocrites the lot of them!

Hah don't hold your breath waiting on that article appearing ;)

Not being originally from Auld Reekie myself I must admit to being utterly bemused by the blatant lean and biased frequently displayed towards one of the city's teams over the other ! Surely it doesn't make any commercial sense to effectively alienate a large section of the potential customer base, particularly in this day and age ? :-/

Nelly Terraces

This thread is making most pleasant myrthsome reading I must say.

Carry on the fine work chaps!

WorldChampions1902

That whole letter can be summed up with "its no fair!!!!!!! Those yam fuds should be suffering more than they have!!!!!"

And there we have it in a nutshell. That is really what all their belly-aching is about. Pathetic.

To the fair-minded Hibs fans (yes they DO exist) who had/have no truck with their fellow supporters letter writing, e-mailing, FOI requesting and Diplomat lobbying I say "respect". You clearly see the bigger picture and also understand the detrimental effects of our predicament on your own club.

To the interfering busy bodies who have stretched every sinew to force us out of existence, you better hope that you don't find yourself in a similar position in future. There will be few if any, Hearts fans prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with you and your club like we did in the past.

Enjoy your relegation battle - if you DO go down, you can reflect on the role Heart of Midlothian FC played in season 2013-14 in dragging you down with us.

I had a quick scan on twitter so see if I could find Nob Cockhard but there wasn't anything obvious.

If someone could find out his twitter name we could have a right fecking laugh.

:jjyay:

Gregory House M.D.

Why does the name Rab Lockhart really ring a bell?

I thought the same but can't quite pin it down. Then again I'm suspicious of every single thing connected with that lot at the moment. I'm suspicious when I'm not busy laughing my socks off anyway...

Edited by redm

Rabbie_Burns

Edith Piaf!

Phenomenal butthurt!

Edith Piaf!

Phenomenal butthurt!

je ne regrette rien mes pauvre enfants ! :)

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

"We're sorry"

the level of bitterness and hurt to go to that effort to write that :lol:

I love this idea! How about this, on an 8 x10m banner?

bartsimpson.jpg

Read it this morning. Choked on my breakfast. Laughed! Knew it would end up on here. What a sad loser Mr Lockhart is.

I hope he gets a seat in the Directors box for the ensuing pasting on Sunday!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I thought the same but can't quite pin it down. Then again I'm suspicious of every single thing connected with that lot at the moment. I'm suspicious when I'm not busy laughing my socks off anyway...

I was thinking of Mercer's pseudonym from Marabou Stork, Lochart Dawson.

Gregory House M.D.

I'm associating the name with Hearts for some reason but it may be some hibs roaster that's been previously torn to shreds for his obsession with us.

Sexton Hardcastle

A week today and they will be in even more pain.

April 2014. Been a belter so far.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

There's a very active poster on Facebook with this name but he's very much a Hearts supporter.

A wee bit of wummery going on maybe?

Gregory House M.D.

There's a very active poster on Facebook with this name but he's very much a Hearts supporter.

A wee bit of wummery going on maybe?

That's where I remember him from. Quotes and links on here when the Craig Thomson fiasco was in full swing.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's where I remember him from. Quotes and links on here when the Craig Thomson fiasco was in full swing.

He isn't from Guildford, is he? :wow:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He gets a mention buried in here :

https://m.facebook.c...150989508582563

Richard Webster

mr admin that rob lockhart gave me a personal message threatening abuse is that allowed on here

Like · 12 August 2012

Sending abuse via PM, wonder if was a picture of his Tallywacker ??

Is he a real person?

WorldChampions1902

Rob Lockhart does not exist. It's a play on words.

Rob as in "to thieve".

Lock as in "Locke"

Hart as in "Heart of Midlothian".

Probably typed by somebody as they negotiated "Dogger" in calm seas.

colinmaroon

:rofl:

'I am looking for some balanced reporting from the media, an expression of regret from Hearts and their fans, an apology to all their victims and an acknowledgment that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment'

The butt hurt is palpable

:sweeet:

Well, he won't get it in the Scotsman, will he?

• davemclaren locked this topic