• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
14 hours ago, Jeff said:

Ozark S3 was incredible

Indeed it was. Great show with great characters, with Ruth being my favourite. 

Going to be a long wait now for season 4 😞

Edited by luckyBatistuta

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Indeed it was. Great show with great characters, with Ruth being my favourite. 

Going to be a long wait now for season 4 😞

The guy who played Ben done a fantastic job

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Hide contents

Superb performances

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Reveal hidden contents

His monologue in the back seat of the cab, and the road trip with Wendy, were superb bits of acting, although brutal to watch. Could only end the way it did for him unfortunately.

On 18/04/2020 at 00:42, Tazio said:

Well lockdown is proving productive. Just started on the last season of Justified in not much over a week. And I have to say that out of the whole thing one of the best characters in it is Wynn Duffy, perfect casting and a great performance. 

One of my all time favorite shows, so many great characters through all 6 seasons.

My favorite has to be Dewy Crowe, the actor plays the idiot redneck to a tee.

Started watching Manifest season 2. Acting and storylines just as corny as the first. 😁

Also started watching Younger about a 40yo woman who tries to pass as a 26yo. Great figure on her but no idea how none of them have a clue. 😁

JudyJudyJudy
On 22/04/2020 at 21:32, Ray Gin said:

Hide contents

She murdered her husband so let's call it a draw.

allegedly , whereas there is heaps of evidence he is a scum bag

Edited by JamesM48

North Berwick Jambo

Just watched all 38 episodes of Money Heist on Netflix over the past four days & I loved it. I know spanish shows  can be a bit over the top but I still thought this was class. I hope they make more 8/10 

Tommy Brown
On 22/04/2020 at 19:41, Jeff said:

Ozark S3 was incredible

Finally got round to watching this.

S1:lol:

Two episodes last night. Really enjoyed. Will definitely watch them all.

Been following the 'Breaking Bad' spin off 'Better Call Saul' since it began and just watched the final episode of season 5. Breaking bad was excellent TV and this believe it or not is even better. The writing and acting are beyond first class.

It cleverly links to numerous unexplained threads from Breaking Bad. Ever wondered how Hector Salamanca ended up in that wheelchair unable to speak? This answers that and much more as it charts the evolution of office copy boy Jimmy McGill into a lawyer then Saul Goodman.

There are a lot of characters from Breaking Bad appearing as the seasons progress and it moves closer to the Breaking Bad time period.

14 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Been following the 'Breaking Bad' spin off 'Better Call Saul' since it began and just watched the final episode of season 5. Breaking bad was excellent TV and this believe it or not is even better. The writing and acting are beyond first class.

It cleverly links to numerous unexplained threads from Breaking Bad. Ever wondered how Hector Salamanca ended up in that wheelchair unable to speak? This answers that and much more as it charts the evolution of office copy boy Jimmy McGill into a lawyer then Saul Goodman.

There are a lot of characters from Breaking Bad appearing as the seasons progress and it moves closer to the Breaking Bad time period.

I love Better Call Saul too, seems it's not too popular on here though.

Carl Fredrickson
34 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Me 3. 

Carl Fredrickson
10 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Afterlife 2....

Watched 3 episodes last night. Not a huge RG fan but this is a great show. A lot of different emotions touched when watching it. 

On 25/04/2020 at 14:25, Ray Gin said:

All the film and TV critics are now saying that if anything it's even better than breaking bad. I agree.

I'm wondering how far they're going to take it. Is it eventually going to merge with the breaking bad timeline?

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

All the film and TV critics are now saying that if anything it's even better than breaking bad. I agree.

I'm wondering how far they're going to take it. Is it eventually going to merge with the breaking bad timeline?

Next series is the last. I'd imagine it'll end just as Jessie and Walt are arriving on the scene. 

9 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Next series is the last. I'd imagine it'll end just as Jessie and Walt are arriving on the scene. 

Yeah I looked it up. Look as if it may be an explosive final season considering how the final episode of season 5 wrapped up.

Gould confirmed it will be the show's final season, and will consist of 13 episodes rather than the usual 10. This will bring the show's final episode count to 63, one more than its predecessor Breaking Bad.

42 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Finished Afterlife S2 last night. It left me in bits. 😭

3 EPs in. Just as good as Season 1 so far

Carl Fredrickson
12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

3 EPs in. Just as good as Season 1 so far

I would agree but a lot of folk will not. The psychiatrist is an awful character which lets the show down a bit IMO 

I've started watching Cooked with Cannabis on Netflix. You wont see those recipes on Master Chef. If you enjoy eating the "herb", then this series is a must.  

9 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

I would agree but a lot of folk will not. The psychiatrist is an awful character which lets the show down a bit IMO 

He was just as annoying in S1. I've never had to have counselling but so many people have had experiences where they just don't care so its funny in an 'Oh FFS' way

4 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Just going to post the same thing.

The only character in the show that they got wrong.

I'm enjoying Gangs of London, on Sky Atlantic.  Pretty gruesome from the off mind.

Code 404 - new sky cop show. cop get killed and brought back as part machine. funny and worth watching. only 6 episodes of 30 mins 

Finished watching Bloodride. 6 half hour shorts. Its very good imo and although the dubbing is poor it's well worth watching. Overall sore: 8/10.  

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Better Call Saul S5 was great. Felt exactly like Breaking Bad

Am I the only person that can't stand these two shows. God I've tried to like them, but...

Rotten!

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Am I the only person that can't stand these two shows. God I've tried to like them, but...

Rotten!

Breaking Bad okay couldn’t get into Better call Saul never liked him in breaking bad .

22 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Breaking Bad okay couldn’t get into Better call Saul never liked him in breaking bad .

That God for that. Thought I was weird there for minute.

51 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

That God for that. Thought I was weird there for minute.

😂😂😂

Muppetboy

Watching gangs of London. Thoroughly enjoying it, outstanding fight scenes and some really graphic and quite disturbing acts of violence. Well worth a watch

Dawnrazor
18 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Rotten!

Couldn't get onto Better Call Saul and haven't tried Brraking Bad.

Edited by Dawnrazor

36 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Couldn't get onto Better Call Saul and haven't tried Brraking Bad.

Breaking Bad is better imo. Better Call Saul is so slow and  barely nothing happens. It's just all monologue. 

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad.  I'm wondering how the hell I haven't got round to watching this before.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad.  I'm wondering how the hell I haven't got round to watching this before.

Breaking Bad's epic, enjoy and be grateful you don't have to wait a year to resolve a season ending cliffhanger! 

I loved Breaking Bad but really have no time for BCS, too slow by far.

I would like to re-recommend the Blacklist while I'm here, great TV and James Spader is just brilliant.

On 03/05/2020 at 03:29, ri Alban said:

Rotten!

I've tried to get into BB but didn't like it, not even attempted to watch BCS.

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I've tried to get into BB but didn't like it, not even attempted to watch BCS.

My Wife and Weans think I'm daft because it's not for me. 

The Internet

I love better call saul, think I prefer it to breaking bad. Only thing is it's a bit off putting how all the characters look older than they did in breaking bad when it's set years before it :lol:

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series