• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Internet
2 hours ago, EH17 said:

Season 2 of Mr Mercedes starts today.

Good stuff, cheers. Didn't know a season 2 was even in the works. 

Fraggle Rock
25 minutes ago, benny said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Still on Amazon Prime.

Not sure Benny, I noticed it will be ready to watch tomorrow on my Kodi so it should be getting aired today somewhere.

Edited by EH17

jacklivi1874

I think the Americas on Amazon Prime is decent, 

The Americans is an American period spy thriller television series created by Joe Weisberg for the FX television network. Set in the early 1980s during the Cold War, it is the story of Elizabeth and Philip Jennings, two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple living in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., with their children Paige and Henry. Their neighbor Stan Beeman is an FBI agent working in counterintelligenc

JudyJudyJudy
15 hours ago, jacklivi1874 said:

I think the Americas on Amazon Prime is decent, 

The Americans is an American period spy thriller television series created by Joe Weisberg for the FX television network. Set in the early 1980s during the Cold War, it is the story of Elizabeth and Philip Jennings, two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple living in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., with their children Paige and Henry. Their neighbor Stan Beeman is an FBI agent working in counterintelligenc

Its one of the great tv series and recently ended.  Brilliant

On 22 August 2018 at 11:47, benny said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Still on Amazon Prime.

You can get the first episode on starplayz through Amazon prime. 

Just watched the first episode of Bodyguard a British series concentrating on an ex-army vet now in police special operations.

It stars Richard Madden aka Robb Stark, been a fairly intense first episode be interesting to see which way they take this.

The Internet

Not sure if it's been posted but Ozark is back on Friday. Feels like loads of good shows have started up again recently. 

I've really been enjoying Nit i Dia (Night and Day), a Spanish crime thriller about a serial killer. Available as a boxset on All 4.

10 hours ago, Bozi said:

Watching Sneaky Pete, half way through season 1 and have to say Giovanni Ribisi is excellence and Brian Cranston is always superb 

The last in that season is intense! Make sure you set aside an uninterrupted hour for that! 

Disser Pointon
14 hours ago, Bozi said:

Watching Sneaky Pete, half way through season 1 and have to say Giovanni Ribisi is excellence and Brian Cranston is always superb 

Season 2 even better IMO.

Carl Fredrickson
22 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

The Innocents. 

3 in and I'm not sure about it yet ?

Not worth it. Watched it this week and I should have gave up after 2 or 3. NOT worth the effort.

30 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Not worth it. Watched it this week and I should have gave up after 2 or 3. NOT worth the effort.

I'm thinking that but the wife's liking it?

MacDonald Jardine
On 26/08/2018 at 11:39, JamesM48 said:

Its one of the great tv series and recently ended.  Brilliant

It was. Best series I've watched in years.

20 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ozark, series 2 is on Netflix now, the first series was brilliant. 

Watched 8 episodes of it yesterday with the ball and chain, it's never ending madness! 

Just to echo what others have said regarding Ozark season 2, it is brilliant viewing and it has lost none of it's gripping storyline from season 1.

I still have the last episode of season 2 to watch toinght. 

Carl Fredrickson

Finished Ozark last night, tremendous show. 

Started Thirteen (on Iplayer box sets) - decent first episode about a lass who escapes from being held captive in a house after 13 years. Interested to see how this one pans out. 

J.T.F.Robertson

"Castle Rock", have watched the first nine episodes, the 10th and last of the series is tomorrow night. I've enjoyed it, but then, I'm Stephen King daft.

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I've been enjoying this on Amazon Prime:

51qZg0n5QNL.jpg

Watched that a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it. 

4 episodes into Thirteen and it is a great watch. BBC can do some amazing shows. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I've been enjoying this on Amazon Prime:

51qZg0n5QNL.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Will need to catch it. Been watching Jack Ryan and the Man City doc so will move onto this next. 

On 02/09/2018 at 04:50, Dino Velvet said:

Yellowstone looks good. 

I was really looking forward to it, but it was really slow - after westworld I needed something a little more fast paced, So watched the first season of Jack Ryan - wasn't bad just unusual to see the guy from the US office as the main lead.

Disser Pointon
On 05/09/2018 at 00:44, J.T.F.Robertson said:

"Castle Rock", have watched the first nine episodes, the 10th and last of the series is tomorrow night. I've enjoyed it, but then, I'm Stephen King daft.

Watched the first one last night, looks decent.

18 hours ago, neonjambo said:

I was really looking forward to it, but it was really slow - after westworld I needed something a little more fast paced, So watched the first season of Jack Ryan - wasn't bad just unusual to see the guy from the US office as the main lead.

I'm on episode 6 of Jack Ryan, it's pretty good. Gave up on Designated Survivor and fancied an easy watch with a bit of action!

Disser Pointon

slightly off topic, but I remember watching a series 4 or 5 years ago about a group of random strangers who found themselves stuck in a town they couldn't get out of because of some weird shield and then the last episode showed they were actually on a ship!!!! It was mental but I was enjoying it and was gutted it got binned. 

Did anyone else watch it I can't remember what it was called?!

48 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

slightly off topic, but I remember watching a series 4 or 5 years ago about a group of random strangers who found themselves stuck in a town they couldn't get out of because of some weird shield and then the last episode showed they were actually on a ship!!!! It was mental but I was enjoying it and was gutted it got binned. 

Did anyone else watch it I can't remember what it was called?!

persons unknown

chester copperpot

Anyone old enough to love the original Karate Kid Movie has to get involved with Cobra Kai.

I watched all 10 episodes in 1 night last night as was hooked from the off.

The first time I have ever got lost in a tv series but if you take it for what it is, you will totally love it.

William H. Bonney
28 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Anyone old enough to love the original Karate Kid Movie has to get involved with Cobra Kai.

I watched all 10 episodes in 1 night last night as was hooked from the off.

The first time I have ever got lost in a tv series but if you take it for what it is, you will totally love it.

I saw the trailer for this a few month's ago and just assumed it was a movie. I had no idea it was a t.v. series. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series