• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone watched THE 100

any good?

Watched the first 6 episodes.

Gave up after that.

Thought it was aimed for teenage market more.

Say What Again

Gave up after that.

My bursd watches it and she likes Geordie Shore.

I'm out.

Gave up after that.

Fair enough. It's an 18 rating so I was hoping it would be grittier

Will be watching it with the missus tho so hopefully it bridges the gap between our tastes

I've already ordered first season to see wat we think

Fair enough. It's an 18 rating so I was hoping it would be grittier

Will be watching it with the missus tho so hopefully it bridges the gap between our tastes

I've already ordered first season to see wat we think

Its def not an 18 imo.It actually gets better as the season goes on as well. Edited by vegas-voss

Its def not an 18 imo.It actually gets better as the season goes on as well.

season 1 is rated as 18 on the dvds

https://www.amazon.co.uk/100-Season-1-DVD/dp/B00HS2OPTK/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1462012080&sr=1-1&keywords=the+100

edit: i've not seen it but i agree with the trailers i would not have expected it to be rated as an 18

Edited by milky_26

Anyone still watching Banshee?? The longer its went on the more im really enjoying it,can be a bit unrealistic but still a great show, gutted that its finishing after this season

Say What Again

Just finished Daredevil season 2. Great viewing and some epic fight scenes.

Anyone know how Netflix are planning on releasing these Marvels shows? Is it Jessica Jones s2 next? Or are Luke Cage/The Punisher series due to be released?

Just finished Daredevil season 2. Great viewing and some epic fight scenes.

Anyone know how Netflix are planning on releasing these Marvels shows? Is it Jessica Jones s2 next? Or are Luke Cage/The Punisher series due to be released?

Cage next I believe, then Iron Fist, then Jessica Jones and then The Defenders.

Although the announcement that a Punisher series is a definite go the other day there, may mess that up. I don't see why it would personally, as the Punisher should be a completely different vibe to the other shows.

Rudolf's Mate

Anyone still watching Banshee?? The longer its went on the more im really enjoying it,can be a bit unrealistic but still a great show, gutted that its finishing after this season

There's a few Banshee diehards on here. One of my favourites though I always wait until the season is complete so I can watch it all back to back.

Vikings has been brilliant. Can't wait for the next one.

jack D and coke

There's a few Banshee diehards on here. One of my favourites though I always wait until the season is complete so I can watch it all back to back.

Vikings has been brilliant. Can't wait for the next one.

Banshee is class.

Over the top nonsense but class.

Watched the first season of Vikings a couple of years ago. Maybe need to have another look.

Rudolf's Mate

Banshee is class.

Over the top nonsense but class.

Watched the first season of Vikings a couple of years ago. Maybe need to have another look.

Banshee is different class. I think it was another one you said I should watch ;)

Aye it's really good (Vikings) Peas but then I like shit like that.

Jamhammer

Not one for binge watching series but I'm all about Sons of Anarchy just now. Can't believe it's taken me this long. Great show.

jack D and coke

Not one for binge watching series but I'm all about Sons of Anarchy just now. Can't believe it's taken me this long. Great show.

Takes a bit of getting into and also a bit forgiveness for the daftness but it becomes really enjoyable.

Billy Walsh

New series of Peaky Blinders starts tonight. Well worth a watch - first 2 series on Netflix

ScottieMcLaghlin05

Marco Polo on Netflix is pretty good. 

Just finished watching the Hannibal TV series that was on sky and I can honestly say that is was one of the best TV series iv ever seen! 

CollyWolly

Confession Time

Desperate Housewives of Wherever.(somewhere rich and famous usually)

Missus CW has it on every time I come home from work. A thoroughly unlikeable shower of bitches, although a strong milfage presence. I hate myself for watching it but I cant help it.

I Cant wait for Desperate Housewives of Muirhouse

alwaysthereinspirit

Just finished the first series of Billions. Liked it. Kind of Wolf of Wall streetish.

jack D and coke

New series of Peaky Blinders starts tonight. Well worth a watch - first 2 series on Netflix

Keep hearing folk talking about this...good is it? What's it's about?

vegas-voss

Keep hearing folk talking about this...good is it? What's it's about?

Yes its good.Its about Brummie gangsters and their rise to power set in the 1920's well first season is 1919 just after the war.You just need to take a look at the cast to know its quality.Very violent and Cillian Murphy and Paul Anderson are both brilliant in it.

...a bit disco

12 Monkeys back on in the US.

Person of Interest too. Final season though.

:sob:

Riddley Walker

Finished season 2 of Power the other day. Thought the second season was brilliant.

"You don't deserve to be my son." :wow:

vegas-voss

Finished season 2 of Power the other day. Thought the second season was brilliant.

"You don't deserve to be my son." :wow:

Its good but its really like violent soap opera even that end scence with fire investigators.

Riddley Walker

Its good but its really like violent soap opera even that end scence with fire investigators.

I get what you mean with the soap opera comment, it took me a wee while at first to decide whether I liked it or not. The "affair" stuff all got a bit boring and drawn out but the characters are great and there are some cracking scenes overall. Thought the last 3 or 4 episodes of season 2 made up for any shortcomings.

vegas-voss

I get what you mean with the soap opera comment, it took me a wee while at first to decide whether I liked it or not. The "affair" stuff all got a bit boring and drawn out but the characters are great and there are some cracking scenes overall. Thought the last 3 or 4 episodes of season 2 made up for any shortcomings.

As i said i did enjoy it and its easy watching i was getting through 3 sometimes 4 episodes a day as it pretty fast paced.

rudi must stay

The Hollow Crown part 1 is worth suffering through as Benedict Cumberbatch is in the next 2 episodes. It looks like he is going to steal the show from the trailer

Just noticed Fear the walking dead season 2 has been on for 5 weeks, strange as i havent seen any adverts for it at all

Jambof3tornado

Just noticed Fear the walking dead season 2 has been on for 5 weeks, strange as i havent seen any adverts for it at all

Is it as bad as folk make out? Might watch a few episodes of the 1st series on my next lot of days off.

Is it as bad as folk make out? Might watch a few episodes of the 1st series on my next lot of days off.

Season 1 is boring, season 2has started a bit better!

jack D and coke

This new Banshee has had some excellent deaths eh[emoji1]

Also only 4 episodes of Sopranos left to watch. Getting that dread feeling[emoji1]

JudyJudyJudy

This new Banshee has had some excellent deaths eh[emoji1]

Also only 4 episodes of Sopranos left to watch. Getting that dread feeling[emoji1]

enjoy the last 4 episodes of the Sops.  It really is the greatest tv series ever IMO

jack D and coke

enjoy the last 4 episodes of the Sops. It really is the greatest tv series ever IMO

3 to go......

The last couple I've watched have been surprising and shocking though. Thought he was taking paulie out fishing to wack him in Miami and then Christopher after the car crash last night[emoji15]

It starts pretty slowly and I'll admit I wasn't feeling it in the beginning but it's grown on me massively. I think it's the acting it's almost perfect, the characters are all superb. I'm gonna miss it.....

JudyJudyJudy

3 to go......

The last couple I've watched have been surprising and shocking though. Thought he was taking paulie out fishing to wack him in Miami and then Christopher after the car crash last night[emoji15]

It starts pretty slowly and I'll admit I wasn't feeling it in the beginning but it's grown on me massively. I think it's the acting it's almost perfect, the characters are all superb. I'm gonna miss it.....withou

Without giving too much away i think one of the best scenes in the finale is between him and Dr Melfi where she gives him his marching orders. Fantastic. 

Riddley Walker

I think the ending to the Sopranos is perfect by the way. Not going to say anything else til Jack D confirms he's watched it.

CollyWolly

I think the ending to the Sopranos is perfect by the way. Not going to say anything else til Jack D confirms he's watched it.

Please don't reveal the ending. I am just starting this.

jack D and coke

Should be tonight I finish it off.

I won't reveal any ending collywolly.

jack D and coke

Sopranos finished then. Enjoyed it loads it's one of the best shows I've ever watched definitely. Not 100% sure what to make of the ending I actually thought my power had cut off....I need to watch it again....

I'm gutted it's over though.....

vegas-voss

Sopranos finished then. Enjoyed it loads it's one of the best shows I've ever watched definitely. Not 100% sure what to make of the ending I actually thought my power had cut off....I need to watch it again....

What you moving onto next ?

jack D and coke

Dunno yet...season 2 of Better Call Saul is one I'll do soon. Any recommendations?

jack D and coke

Been reading a lot of stuff this morning about that ending. I honestly had to watch it again to see if I'd missed anything. I more I've read from David Chase I suppose I understand it better now.

Anybody that hasn't watched this show really needs to.

vegas-voss

Dunno yet...season 2 of Better Call Saul is one I'll do soon. Any recommendations?

Season 2 of Saul is pretty good moves at a much better pace than the first one.

Rudolf's Mate

My no1 show without a doubt. Only slightly spoiled it by watching for a third time!

Don't read this if you haven't watched it yet....

First time I watched it I actually thought the whole family got capped at the end. Just the way it built it up with the music.

I'm stuck over what to watch next. Waiting on Banshee to finish so I can start that. Just finished Walking Dead last night.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

My no1 show without a doubt. Only slightly spoiled it by watching for a third time!

Don't read this if you haven't watched it yet....

First time I watched it I actually thought the whole family got capped at the end. Just the way it built it up with the music.

I actually thought I'd had a power cut then the credits rolled[emoji1]It's hard to know if that guy is going to take him out or not. Quite a weird bit though he walks in and I thought he saw himself sitting down before the build up leading towards potentially something big happening. Does that guy go to the toilet to get a weapon or not? Is the black out meant to be him dead? Guess it leaves it to your own interpretation and possibly seeing Tony dead would've have ruined it. None of the families are ever touched so surely they're not all dead? I'd read the ending was controversial but can't say I think it's that bad once I've watched it a couple of times and read David Chase's explanation.

Rudolf's Mate

I actually thought I'd had a power cut then the credits rolled[emoji1]It's hard to know if that guy is going to take him out or not. Quite a weird bit though he walks in and I thought he saw himself sitting down before the build up leading towards potentially something big happening. Does that guy go to the toilet to get a weapon or not? Is the black out meant to be him dead? Guess it leaves it to your own interpretation and possibly seeing Tony dead would've have ruined it. None of the families are ever touched so surely they're not all dead? I'd read the ending was controversial but can't say I think it's that bad once I've watched it a couple of times and read David Chase's explanation.

You're right about the family comment. I never googled it the first time as I don't think I was even on the internet at the time :lol: I'd be shocked if I didn't after watching the second time however I can't remember what (if anything) I found. Think I'll need to have a look now :lol:.

I know a lot of people were happy it was left but I'd have loved to have seen a film. 

Walking Dead spoiler :lol:

What did you think of latest season of WD? I enjoyed it however felt it wasn't as strong. Thought the ending was brilliant though

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

You're right about the family comment. I never googled it the first time as I don't think I was even on the internet at the time :lol: I'd be shocked if I didn't after watching the second time however I can't remember what (if anything) I found. Think I'll need to have a look now :lol:.

I know a lot of people were happy it was left but I'd have loved to have seen a film.

Walking Dead spoiler :lol:

What did you think of latest season of WD? I enjoyed it however felt it wasn't as strong. Thought the ending was brilliant though

Tbh mate I thought the second half of WD was as good as it's been for a while cos I was getting really bored with it.

A Sopranos movie would've been class mate aye.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series