Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudolf's Mate

Started 11.22.63 (with Mrs) and both enjoying it. Also started current season of House of Cards which has started well.

I've got seriously addicted to Always Sunny In Philadelphia and I'm averaging about 4 episodes a night.

Fantastically bad taste programme to come out of the states. Like the total antithesis of Friends.

I've got seriously addicted to Always Sunny In Philadelphia and I'm averaging about 4 episodes a night.

Fantastically bad taste programme to come out of the states. Like the total antithesis of Friends.

It is brilliant!

Season 4 of Vikings has been the best so far. The character development of Bjorn has been the highlight. Plus any scene with Linus Roache who plays Egbert is good. I just realised he played Thomas Wayne in Nolans Dark knight trilogy.

Pity next week is the season finale.

Edited by Grado

Rudolf's Mate

Halfway through season 5 of The Sopranos and have to say it's classic stuff. Can't think of a bad actor in the show either. Some of the music is great too if you've not watched it I highly recommend it[emoji1360]

http://uproxx.com/music/sopranos-musical-moments/

Music in the Sopranos was outstanding and definitely added to it. I spent ages trying to find that version of Police's Every Breath remix which I thought was by Art of Noise :vrface:

JudyJudyJudy

Halfway through season 5 of The Sopranos and have to say it's classic stuff. Can't think of a bad actor in the show either. Some of the music is great too if you've not watched it I highly recommend it[emoji1360]

http://uproxx.com/music/sopranos-musical-moments/

Its my all time favourite show. Amazing. Performances storyline etc. 

JudyJudyJudy

Music in the Sopranos was outstanding and definitely added to it. I spent ages trying to find that version of Police's Every Breath remix which I thought was by Art of Noise :vrface:

I loved the montage music at the beginning of every season. Best one was Frank Sinatra " It was a very good year".  

jack D and coke

Just started watching Sons Of Anarchy. Hope it gets better than how it has started.

It takes time I'll say that. It's all a bit silly at times too but I did end up enjoying it. If you stick with it it does get better.

Jambof3tornado

Season 4 of Vikings has been the best so far. The character development of Bjorn has been the highlight. Plus any scene with Linus Roache who plays Egbert is good. I just realised he played Thomas Wayne in Nolans Dark knight trilogy.

Pity next week is the season finale.

Some chat of series 5 having Bjorn as the main character.

Wouldnt be the same without Ragnar.

Some chat of series 5 having Bjorn as the main character.

Wouldnt be the same without Ragnar.

This weeks episode is the mid season finale.

The focus i think is going on Bjorn and the youngest kid both who in history done more than Ragnar. I have a theory on how Ragnar is going out and i think it will happen this week.

I loved Ragnar as a character but this season there's been something missing.

Edited by Grado

Why the **** isn't Gemma dead yet on Sons of Anarchy. She's literally the worst part about it all.

Almost finished season 6 now.

Clay has just been killed, it's gone downhill a bit since all the episodes have been an hour long

Riddley Walker

A huge :thumbsup: To this. Probably my favourite comedy of all time.

JudyJudyJudy

Why the **** isn't Gemma dead yet on Sons of Anarchy. She's literally the worst part about it all.

Almost finished season 6 now.

Clay has just been killed, it's gone downhill a bit since all the episodes have been an hour long

i stopped watching it due to that awful character..in fact hated them all..lol

jack D and coke

Its my all time favourite show. Amazing. Performances storyline etc.

Into the final season and I'm getting that dread feeling that it's going to be over soon.

What a fantastic tv show though. It's up there with the best stuff I've ever watched. I obviously remember James Gandolfini dying but what a great actor he was. Really sad that he's gone.

I don't know exactly how it ends but I've read little snippets that I'm not going to like it either....

Into the final season and I'm getting that dread feeling that it's going to be over soon.

What a fantastic tv show though. It's up there with the best stuff I've ever watched. I obviously remember James Gandolfini dying but what a great actor he was. Really sad that he's gone.

I don't know exactly how it ends but I've read little snippets that I'm not going to like it either....

The ending doesnt spoil what was an outstanding tv show.

JudyJudyJudy

Yeah the ending.!   I wont spoil it .  As other guy says it doesnt detract from the great tv preceding it. 

Mid season finale of season 4 Vikings was great tv.

Now the long wait for the concluding 10 episodes.

Say What Again

Mid season finale of season 4 Vikings was great tv.

Now the long wait for the concluding 10 episodes.

Was a great episode.

You'll have a longer wait than you think mate, Vikings doesn't have a mid-season. It's just 10 episodes every season. That's us done. :(

Was a great episode.

You'll have a longer wait than you think mate, Vikings doesn't have a mid-season. It's just 10 episodes every season. That's us done. :(

Its 20 episodes from now on. Back in a few months.

Jambof3tornado

Its 20 episodes from now on. Back in a few months.

Back....in the fall!!

Really enjoyed the 1st ten episodes.

Mediterranean sea next target.

Back....in the fall!!

Really enjoyed the 1st ten episodes.

Mediterranean sea next target.

I thought it was the best season yet. As Ive said before i liked the development of certain characters.

Riddley Walker

Anyone watches Power yet? 3 episodes in, pretty decent. About a big-time coke dealer in New York. I love the main guy's wife.

Just started watching Sons Of Anarchy. Hope it gets better than how it has started.

It doesn't I jacked it. Overhyped IMO

Watch 'gangland undercover' for a biker show. Miles better

Started watching 4400 with the missus

Pretty decent so far. A lot of weird stuff going on so plenty of story lines to develop. and got four seasons to keep us going.

Rudolf's Mate

It doesn't I jacked it. Overhyped IMO

Watch 'gangland undercover' for a biker show. Miles better

It took me 3 attempts to get into it (SOA) and that was only because everyone kept telling me it would eventually turn. First 2 attempts I had jacked it in around episode 3 and 5 however 3rd attempt I got to 8 and it had definitely turned. Despite me loving it I can easily understand how other might think it's shit. I did for the first 2 attempts. 

Carl Fredrickson

Got a couple of episodes of Touch to finish off the 2nd series. I liked the first couple but Keifer (sp) Sutherland is an awful actor. The Mrs loves the show so I will pout up with it. 

Loving Line of Duty and cant wait for this weeks episode. Better Call Saul (series 2) and Daredevil (2 again) next on our list. 

It took me 3 attempts to get into it (SOA) and that was only because everyone kept telling me it would eventually turn. First 2 attempts I had jacked it in around episode 3 and 5 however 3rd attempt I got to 8 and it had definitely turned. Despite me loving it I can easily understand how other might think it's shit. I did for the first 2 attempts.

Fair enough.

Have you seen gangland undercover?

If you havnt I suggest you watch it. Great TV, absolutely nails the whole biker gangs thing. It is based on true events though so suppose that helps.

Rudolf's Mate

Fair enough.

Have you seen gangland undercover?

If you havnt I suggest you watch it. Great TV, absolutely nails the whole biker gangs thing. It is based on true events though so suppose that helps.

I haven't bud however I've now added it to my watchlist :thumbsup:

2nd season of Better Call Saul outstanding.

Good to know ;)

Carl Fredrickson

giphy.gif

:illogical:  He really is bad in it. Asks a question and then shouts the question. Always refers to a young lassie (his sons pal) as "sweetheart" and has an awful put on voice when he is trying to sound concerned. Maybe I should post this on the "things you hate" thread. 

2nd season of Better Call Saul outstanding.

Just finished season 1. Excellent show. Highly recommended for a binge watch session.

Walter Bishop

Just watched all of Line of duty in a week, looking forward to finale tomorrow night.

Can't believe i hadn't heard of this show! Martin Compston is very good even if the accent is a bit dodgy. 

Just finished House Of Cards season 4; great last scene albeit a bit anti-climatic. Been recording Line Of Duty season 3 so will either rattle through that or watch Mr Robot first.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series