Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just started watching Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic,

Its set around Neapolitian crime wars, its in Itialian with Subtitles, very violent, cant wait for the next programme,

On a side note, i have started watching the Sopranos box set on Sky demand, forgot how good it was.

Watched it the other morning and thought it was brilliant

Arthur Mitchell

Dexter.

Prison Break.

Banshee.

US Office.

Does anyone know if the US Netflix has The Wire? Or can anyone recommend a decent website to watch this on? Heard great things.

Dexter.

Prison Break.

Banshee.

US Office.

Does anyone know if the US Netflix has The Wire? Or can anyone recommend a decent website to watch this on? Heard great things.

Nah, it doesn't. Don't think any HBO shows are on US Netflix.

Dexter.

Prison Break.

Banshee.

US Office.

Sure Sky have it on demand if you have sky.

Watched it the other morning and thought it was brilliant

Episode 2 was cracking also, with a shocking twist,

gebezy9a.jpg

Edited by swavkav

Almost at the end of The US Office Season 7, Michael Scotts last season :sob:

Also about 3 episodes into Fargo, not sure about it so far.

Finished Orange is the New Black, which is brilliant so far and can't wait for season 3, and started Prison Break. Finished the first series. It's definitely worth the watch.

Work offshore so get plenty of time to watch stuff. Favourite at the moment, californication! Watched 4 series in the space of 2 days it's well worth a watch

Episode 2 was cracking also, with a shocking twist,

gebezy9a.jpg

Look forward to it,I have it on my sky to record the repeat showing of it.

Finished Orange is the New Black, which is brilliant so far and can't wait for season 3, and started Prison Break. Finished the first series. It's definitely worth the watch.

Maybe showing my age (ok, showing my age!) but having seen a couple of episodes I couldn't help but think it was just a new american version of Prisoner Cell Block H!

New series on sky '50 ways to kill my mammy' - Irish boy taking his 70yr old mother round the world to do a bucket list that he's picked for her!

Seen a preview of the first episode and it's pretty funny tbh, has her shooting him with a taser, out on a raid with bounty hunters and then an 18000ft skydive!

rossthejambo

New series on sky '50 ways to kill my mammy' - Irish boy taking his 70yr old mother round the world to do a bucket list that he's picked for her!

Seen a preview of the first episode and it's pretty funny tbh, has her shooting him with a taser, out on a raid with bounty hunters and then an 18000ft skydive!

That looks absolutely pish tbh. Do you get commission for promoting Sky programs on here btw? :lol:

I've started watching The Killing (the American version), started watching it when it was on Channel 4 a few years ago but never got through it so started again. Really good program, not sure how many seasons/episodes in a season there are but the 7/8 episodes I've seen in season 1 are really good.

That looks absolutely pish tbh. Do you get commission for promoting Sky programs on here btw? :lol:

I've started watching The Killing (the American version), started watching it when it was on Channel 4 a few years ago but never got through it so started again. Really good program, not sure how many seasons/episodes in a season there are but the 7/8 episodes I've seen in season 1 are really good.

the first 2 seasons were good, the third a bit poorer the fourth and final one ended it well

Sexton Hardcastle

Not sure if already posted but Homeland is back in October.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

the first 2 seasons were good, the third a bit poorer the fourth and final one ended it well

Sums it up nicely!

Say What Again

Not sure if already posted but Homeland is back in October.

[media]https://www.youtube....5BBlJw30[/media]

Excellent.

Good to see a few of the old faces back too as when I looked on IMDb months ago, thy only had Clare Danes listed for season 4.

I do hope there's not too much mother/baby shit to the story though :(

Watched Bates Motel in the last week and thought it was okay but not brilliant or as good as it could have been.

The lad who plays Norman Bates is pretty decent though.

Watched the 2nd episode of Gomorrah,what a start to a series this has been.Can't wait to wait to watch the next one.

It gets better,, choking to see episode 4 now,

It gets better,, choking to see episode 4 now,

Going to have to start recording this the night it is on now instead of the repeat episode.What day is it on ?

Going to have to start recording this the night it is on now instead of the repeat episode.What day is it on ?

Monday nights, 9pm, episode 3 will be on catch up TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone been watching The 100, on E4. Ive been recording them, the adverts look arite.

If you like teen angst, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries et al, fill your wellies. I lasted 1/2 of the first episode.

I know it's already been mentioned, but Utopia is far and away the best thing on TV this year.

Currently working my way through Underbelly, how i missed this first time round i don't know. Superb stuff.

The strain is also excellent - still maintaining an 8.2 on imdb after 6 episodes.

Monday nights, 9pm, episode 3 will be on catch up TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers will get that changed to Monday's after I record the 3rd episode on Sunday.

Justified is defo worth a watch. 4 seasons on netflix, there's another season online somewhere

Yep, season 6 has also been given the green light and will be the final season!

Sopranos

Prison Break

Dexter

The Walking Dead

Banshee

Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic, the first 3 episodes have been brilliant. Cant wait to see the next one. Takes a bit getting used to the subtitles though!

Sopranos

Prison Break (first season only)

Dexter (first four seasons only)

The Walking Dead (first two seasons only)

Banshee

Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic, the first 3 episodes have been brilliant. Cant wait to see the next one. Takes a bit getting used to the subtitles though!

FTFY.

FTFY.

I'd agree with your thoughts on The Walking Dead and Dexter but thought seasons 1 & 2 in Prison Break were both superb, 3 was good and then it started getting silly.

Going to start Ray Donovan tomorrow. Few days off to set about it.

You won't regret it.

Also got high hopes for Legends ( new series with Sean Bean , Pilot looked good, although the second episode was a

little wooden.

Haven't seen Love/Hate mentioned. About Irish gangs. Watched 3 out of the 4 seasons. Only 4-6 episodes a season but it's really good . Gets good ratings on IMDB.

I've watched the first two seasons of Prison Break and would argue it's the best series I've ever seen.

I've watched the first two seasons of Prison Break and would argue it's the best series I've ever seen.

First two are brilliant now watch it become total farcical.It should have had an ending at 2.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series