Youth Cup semi final

gordie1968

I had a look at Wikipedia (ken) and it has 2 birthdays for him. One in March, one in April.

I know he had a party for his birthday recently but it was kind of between the dates.

I assume his birthday is the March date...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

I had a look at Wikipedia (ken) and it has 2 birthdays for him. One in March, one in April.

I know he had a party for his birthday recently but it was kind of between the dates.

I assume his birthday is the March date...

regardless which date it is he still doesn't qualify. You have to be born in 1994 or later to qualify for under 20.

regardless which date it is he still doesn't qualify. You have to be born in 1994 or later to qualify for under 20.

******* rules.

Heading along with a mate and the oldest daughter. Has that new prison officers club got sky and can you just walk in?? None of the wise cracks where I will get in but they won't let me out?! :bobby:

Jambo Hud316

Me +3 are going, heard of quite a few people going so looking forward to a decent crowd

Going along + 3.

Watch out for the death trap of a stand. Asbestos falling from the sky etc, etc...

Convinced the wife to go. First game ever!! She asked if there will be swearing and stuff and I assured her that everyone that goes will have an impeccable nature.

Colin McElhinney

Should be a great game and to see the future team for the coming seasons. Good luck guys (boys). Hope they get a good crowd.

Hope the open behind the goal as well judging by the amount of people who say there going...

Maroon Sailor

As someone asked earlier, anyone know if its played over one or two legs?

Looked at the U20 fixtures on the official website and there is no mention of a 2nd leg.

Could be a one off match

Footballfirst

As someone asked earlier, anyone know if its played over one or two legs?

One-off game with ET and Pens if required.

Dallas Green

The ticketing from the turnstile is stupid. Asked for two adults and a child and he gave us one ticket at the end of a row and two at the other end one up. Obviously straight off a roll of tickets. Said we have to sit it the seats :/

Guy was having none of the argument from me about three together. Bellend.

Another question answered today - I can confirm there are seats in the main stand with pillars in front of BOTH goals.

Harry Palmer

Which teams are in the other semi?

I think Rangers are one of them.

Edit: aye.

Archived