Has JKB been Magnified?

7628mm

It may just be me but JKB now seems to be dimensionally larger than it was yesterday.

I thought that it may have been an attachment to the post I was looking at but it is the whole damn thing.

I cannot get the whole of a post on my screen without the need to scroll left and right.

It is bugging the t!ts off me as I am lazy.

Am I being a techno phobe and hence thick or has the new server thing done this?:confused:

Guest GhostHunter

Hold control on your keyboard then turn your mousewheel whilst keeping Control pressed.

You can make the text bigger or smaller depending on the direction turned

Hold control on your keyboard then turn your mousewheel whilst keeping Control pressed.

Thats magic, I wont bother getting my peepers tested now

Thank you for the prompt response.

All this seems to do is reduce / expand my signature "product before premises" etc. and has no effect on other text.

Strange but true.

Do you perhaps have any other suggestions?

Commander Harris
Thank you for the prompt response.

All this seems to do is reduce / expand my signature "product before premises" etc. and has no effect on other text.

Strange but true.

Do you perhaps have any other suggestions?

do you know what resolution you're set too?

it should view fine on 1024x768 and greater - perhaps your graphic settings have been knocked down a bit?

do you know what resolution you're set too?

it should view fine on 1024x768 and greater - perhaps your graphic settings have been knocked down a bit?

I perhaps should have mentioned that it is on my works computer and I am unable to change the above

For some reason it is only the JKB website that is an issue here all other internet sites appear to be OK.

Hey ho there you go

same with little old luddite me only JKB is extending beyond the width of ythe screen ALL other web sites fine display set to 1280x1024, channging text size no good either am away to try it on a more modern machine

Archived