Oscar Pistorius trial

Maroon Sailor

Just heard them mention that he didn't even reply to it. She had to send him another message the next day saying "good morning?" That made me even more sad.

I don't know if he's a murderer but he definitely is a cretinous arsehole.

Really? Bloody hell.

She sounded so scared. She almost knew what was coming.

Horrible.

Hopefully he doesn't get away with this, but still have my doubts :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• Mikey1874

• Sten Guns

• redm

Trial is back on.

Good that the lady Assessor is well enough after going to hospital.

OP may start to give evidence today.

Maroon Sailor

Leading up to his version of events of what happened that night.

Wonder if the burglar alarm went off ?

Claims he was shouting at the intruders to leave as he approached the bathroom. Yet Reeva never made any attempt to reply or calm his nerves?

Regal Kingston

See he's invested in a pair of glasses to make him look less of a murdering scumbag.

Next it will be the ill-fitting shirt like Tiger Woods wore when admitting he slept with scores of women behind his lovely wifes back.

I think the court has already proved he is a controlling monster - A pair of Gregory-Pecks isn't going to turn the tide.

There was no alarm, he said he told her to go down stairs and phone police...how did he not notice there was no movement from the bed? Personally, don't believe a word he says.

Find this hard to believe. You are screaming about there being an intruder in the bathroom and to get down on the floor, and then you are shouting at the intruder as you go towards the bathroom threatening to shoot and she just stayed quiet? She didn't say "Oscar calm down it's ok it's just me".

Regal Kingston

In my opinion Pistorious and his lawyers have made up an elaborate, and frankly sick, story to try and get him off.

He should of just admitted it what he done and it might have got reduced to manslaughter.

He's now using every trick in the book to get pity.

I would feel sick too if I heard about his his actions with a revolver.

Still think he's guilty.

Still think they'll struggle to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt.

Hopefully all this play acting will go too far and he'll end up being committed to a loony bin and get 1million volts zapped through his head every day for 15 years.

Maroon Sailor

There was no alarm, he said he told her to go down stairs and phone police...how did he not notice there was no movement from the bed? Personally, don't believe a word he says.

This is a guy who lives in fear of having an intruder in his house, yet no alarm.

Maroon Sailor

Just peaked too early for the 2015 Academy Best Actor Award.

It was an outstanding performance.

I was thinking along those lines.

He could have a successful acting career when this is all over

Edited by Maroon Sailor

kingantti1874

Still think he's guilty.

Still think they'll struggle to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt.

This sadly,gut feeling is he a horrible guilty *******

ArcticJambo

Did his sobbing look as pathetic as it sounded? We just had our first Madam pimping case tried before a jury here in town and she got cleared on all 3 charges, even though all parties/witnesses agreed that the charges took place, and that money exchanged was just a favour because she needed money. :lol:

This is a guy who lives in fear of having an intruder in his house, yet no alarm.

Am i right in saying a window was left open too?

Maroon Sailor

Am i right in saying a window was left open too?

Not sure, but OP said he thought he heard the bathroom window slide open. This window was not fitted with burglar bars.

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Maroon Sailor

Prosecution team begin their cross-examination of OP

Roux puts in an objection straight away regarding showing a video of OP shooting at a firing range. It's already out in the public domain !

10 minute argument between Roux and Nel then yet another adjournment !

Edited by Maroon Sailor

The Great Khali

Pistorious says

" I did not intend to kill Reeva... Or anybody else for that matter"

What an odd statement.

Prosecution team begin their cross-examination of OP

Roux puts in an objection straight away regarding showing a video of OP shooting at a firing range. It's already out in the public domain !

10 minute argument between Roux and Nel then yet another adjournment !

Now we know why trials etc cost a fortune.

Maroon Sailor

Pistorious says

" I did not intend to kill Reeva... Or anybody else for that matter"

What an odd statement.

Agree

So why shoot 4 times at someone through a door he " thought " was a burglar.

Maroon Sailor

Cross-examination resumes - video is allowed to be shown

Video shows he is no mug when it comes to firearms as he splats a melon

Nel likens the splatting of the melon to that of Reeva's brain when OP shot her in the head and pic of Reeva's blood stained head is shown. OP refuses to look at pic and starts shouting at Nel.

OP breaks down again in tears and another adjournment !

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Guest C00l K1d

I still dont think he wouldve shot her knowing it was her. I just cant get my head round how someone so well known, everyone knows exactly where he stays and is forever in the spotlight would kill someone purposefully in his house.

Its fair enough hes handy with a gun at a shooting range but IF he thought there was an intruder that would all change and he probably would become careless.

Guilty or not comparing the melon to reevas head was daft. It was always going to spark a reaction and result in another delay.

Maroon Sailor

I still dont think he wouldve shot her knowing it was her.

I see him as a jealous, control freak and not right in the head. He lost the plot that night after another barney with her. She locked herself in the toilet until he calmed down - he wasn't having that and went ballistic. Having failed to smash the door in with the cricket bat he then went for his gun.

He knew who he was shooting at alright.

That's my take on the events of what happened.

I see him as a jealous, control freak and not right in the head. He lost the plot that night after another barney with her. She locked herself in the toilet until he calmed down - he wasn't having that and went ballistic. Having failed to smash the door in with the cricket bat he then went for his gun.

:spoton:

Guest C00l K1d

I'm not trying to stick up for OP and portray him as a humble, nice guy or that. Just in my head i can't see him being stupid enough to not know there's no way he'd get away with it.

That said, if he's got anger issues it's very possible he seen red and just lost all control.

In my head Reeva's family would feel 'better' (for want of a better word) about it if it was proven as a misunderstanding rather than murder. That said Reeva's mum looked like she had her mind made up from the footage i've seen from the court

Bang on

If you heard a window smash in your house during the night what is the 1st thing you'd do?

I'd turn the light on. Why didn't he?

I still dont think he wouldve shot her knowing it was her. I just cant get my head round how someone so well known, everyone knows exactly where he stays and is forever in the spotlight would kill someone purposefully in his house.

Eh, rage?

Its fair enough hes handy with a gun at a shooting range but IF he thought there was an intruder that would all change and he probably would become careless.

Guilty or not comparing the melon to reevas head was daft. It was always going to spark a reaction and result in another delay.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to stick up for OP and portray him as a humble, nice guy or that. Just in my head i can't see him being stupid enough to not know there's no way he'd get away with it.

That said, if he's got anger issues it's very possible he seen red and just lost all control.

In my head Reeva's family would feel 'better' (for want of a better word) about it if it was proven as a misunderstanding rather than murder. That said Reeva's mum looked like she had her mind made up from the footage i've seen from the court

But there is every chance he might get away with it.

If you heard a window smash in your house during the night what is the 1st thing you'd do?

I'd turn the light on. Why didn't he?

If there's someone I need to protect I'd make damn sure I knew exactly where they were too. First instinct.

The more this goes on the more I think he's full of it. Heard him speaking in court on BBC this morning and it irritated the life out of me. He's all pathetic and whispery, desperately trying to sound gentle and harmless. Add that to the new specs, the noisy throwing up and the endless crying/sister stroking face stuff and the folk in court must be getting fed up of the theatrics too.

That said I also think they'll struggle to convict beyond reasonable doubt.

Edited by redm

Maroon Sailor

The cricket bat is crucial in this.

If they can prove he used the bat to break in the door before shooting then they have a chance.

See how Mr Nel tackles this issue

Maroon Sailor

One minute delay in the coverage now.

Can only be of a consequence of showing a close up of Reeva's head whilst she was lying dead on the toilet floor that was broadcast yesterday during the live coverage.

Edited by Maroon Sailor

This in spades.

Nel ripping Pistorious a new one. Pistorious is like a child, it wasn't me it must have been "Mr Nobody"

He's not very good with a gun seemingly but he his excellent in handling a spade. The hole just keeps getting bigger.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Rick Grimes

If there's someone I need to protect I'd make damn sure I knew exactly where they were too. First instinct.

The more this goes on the more I think he's full of it. Heard him speaking in court on BBC this morning and it irritated the life out of me. He's all pathetic and whispery, desperately trying to sound gentle and harmless. Add that to the new specs, the noisy throwing up and the endless crying/sister stroking face stuff and the folk in court must be getting fed up of the theatrics too.

I think what a lot of people are missing is that his sister is a cracker :thumbsup:

There was an alarm, but what I mean is, the alarm didn't go off. He said he put it on. So how did he think there was an intruder if the alarm didn't go off! Baffling!

scott_jambo

Good to see all the lassies on here have him guilty as charged because he didn't like his supermodel girlfriend flirting with every tom, dick and harry.

You're going to be a bit insecure if you have nae legs.

Edited by scott_jambo

I don't think Oscar is putting on a show here.

I don't think it's crocodile tears.

I don't think there's any acting or theatrics.

I don't think he's whispering his voice.

For me it's all real. He's genuinely shit scared and upset.

It's not because of losing Reeva and being innocent though.

It's because he's scared of being banged up for life for what he's done.

scott_jambo

I reckon he was seething so popped a few caps at the door to show her who's boss but then turns out she's at the door and is broon breed.

doctor jambo

Good to see all the lassies on here have him guilty as charged because he didn't like his supermodel girlfriend flirting with every tom, dick and harry.

You're going to be a bit insecure if you have nae legs.

Baloney

He seems VERY sure of himself, always seems very arrogant and aggressive. I watched a documentay on him where he was wiht his pitbull dogs and he came over very ****** sure, macho etc and seemed pretty self assured weh nnot responding to Reeva's "I love you " texts. Very much her opening herself up emotionally and him balnking it and toying with her. He is a superstar and he knows it too.

And she can speak to folks if she likes- I think implying she was flirting with other men is dangerous ground, frankly, and only a few paces away from "she provoked him"- which she certainly didn't