Wouldnt surprise me!

Jambo2006

Wouldnt surprise me is stevie frail gets the gaffers job permo , been on the coachin staff for a while, cheap and just see where it goes, thats my opinion from the boardroom.

then a few more bad results he's out on his erse too...where do we do, this club is a shambles and a couple of draws and a win against the Hi-bees solves feck all.

GET A PROPER MANAGER...END OF!

Wouldnt surprise me is stevie frail gets the gaffers job permo , been on the coachin staff for a while, cheap and just see where it goes, thats my opinion from the boardroom.

then a few more bad results he's out on his erse too...where do we do, this club is a shambles and a couple of draws and a win against the Hi-bees solves feck all.

SF doesn't have his pro license and there's a years waiting list to get on this course. If the club saw any future for him surely they would put him through this. As for being cheap and see where it goes, we have taken that option in the last few managers and look where it has left us. We need a strong minded manager who is tactically astute and who can get the players in tune with each other and the direction the club wants to go. Needs to be someone with pedigree, and no, that doesn't mean we get a dog.

Does not have the badges. If I remember right the only way you can get away with it is if you are booked on a course that is coming up.

Think 2008 is all booked up as far as I am aware with 2009 the next opening.

Archived