Worst ever team

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Absoloute rubbish......we are complete pants....time for the players to seriously have a look at thereselves.

Beat from Gretna....you have to be joking !!!

Steven Frail please leave.

Too be fair Gretna have been playing well of late and we were away from home. Too hold out till time added on was pretty good, and with 10 men. Well done Hearts. Roll on next season. I think we've turned the coner. Romanov is King. I Believe again.

Too be fair Gretna have been playing well of late and we were away from home. Too hold out till time added on was pretty good, and with 10 men. Well done Hearts. Roll on next season. I think we've turned the coner. Romanov is King. I Believe again.

Please tell me I'm just missing the sarcasm here

Mick Belker

I'll have two pints of what you are drinking mate! He He He :confused:

stephanepaille

Pure and simple....if we dont appint a manager and sign players we are cannon fodder....relegation material.

The Old Tolbooth

Don't take drugs kids! :)

What's all the doom and gloom for. It was only one nil.

If we can hold onto Stewart, Ivaskevicius, Nade, McCann, Ksnavicius, Basso, Neilson and Concalves, Beslja, Makela, Clum and Mole, then I think with a few more of similar quality we'll have a great season. Hearts back in champions league 2009 I think.

If we can hold onto Stewart, Ivaskevicius, Nade, McCann, Ksnavicius, Basso, Neilson and Concalves, Beslja, Makela, Clum and Mole, then I think with a few more of similar quality we'll have a great season. Hearts back in champions league 2009 I think.

:laugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I HATE every single employee at Hearts just now bar the young guys.

hmfc_steve

hobo alert ..... good try

hobo alert ..... good try

Its called Sarcasm ya Dim Wit. Laughing at the disgusting mess this club is. DOH!!

cleriejungle

surely you've been sniffing glue mate, they would be first out the door, followed by many others too, the whole squad needs looked at, terrible season, and when you consider the wages some of these players take home weekly.

If you performed as badly week in week out at work you would be sacked, so how some of these players are still at our club beggars belief

I've been sniffing glue!!!!

You actually beleived my post. Oh my god Should you be up this late on a school night. Dear oh dear.

cleriejungle
I've been sniffing glue!!!!

You actually beleived my post. Oh my god Should you be up this late on a school night. Dear oh dear.

bite me ya *****

rudi must stay

good man. It must have been hard to take that you're team aren't the UEFA Cup but you're back. Well done

oh and im 38 too btw

bawbag

I thought maybe you were 9 and perhaps had an excuse, sorry.

hmfc_steve
Its called Sarcasm ya Dim Wit. Laughing at the disgusting mess this club is. DOH!!

nope... didn't come across as sarcasm, nor even funny.... just the scribblings of an erse I think

Archived