• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• Masonic

• HMFC4ME

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudolf's Mate
On 14/02/2014 at 07:21, Rudolf's Mate said:

So is Dodge the best alternative to Bitcoin?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

If only I’d bought some Bitcoin :sob:

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Apparently this is now worth something? Did most of us lose our cash cos it was stolen? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Up 1000%

22 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Apparently this is now worth something? Did most of us lose our cash cos it was stolen? Or am I remembering it wrong?

You'll have put it in a wallet somewhere that you've forgotten about. Won't have been stolen unless you left it in the dogevault account you likely bought it from.

I've still got my email confirmation and transaction number for the £5 I bought but the wallet was on an old dead hard drive (still have it). Can't remember the name of the program I used or the passphrase to unlock it either.

Lessons learned for my Bitcoin.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

You'll have put it in a wallet somewhere that you've forgotten about. Won't have been stolen unless you left it in the dogevault account you likely bought it from.

I'll have left it in the vault.

• 3 months later...

btc was @ $600 when this was created

litecoin $16

xrp 1 cent

doge 0.001 cent

digibyte 0.0005 cent

potcoin 0.01 cent

BUMP incase anyone forget they had bought some

• 11 months later...
On 12/02/2014 at 18:18, Guest C00l K1d said:

How do you go about selling them once you've made your millions?

funnily enough this is still a problem to this day but places like coinbase are slowly but surely fixing it

• 1 year later...
Dean Winchester
On 14/02/2014 at 17:31, The Comedian said:

Got 15000 for ?15.99. Bit of a laugh.

Let's see what happens :tiny:

Did you keep them? :lol: See it has surged in price after some viral challenge.

I have the address of mine but I can't remember how much I bought or where I bought it from :lol: 

• 1 month later...
On 08/07/2020 at 22:32, Dean Winchester said:

Did you keep them? :lol: See it has surged in price after some viral challenge.

I have the address of mine but I can't remember how much I bought or where I bought it from :lol: 

as time goes by this happens more often than u think and it helps the artifical scarcity of the digital asset

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Stokesy said:

This should be a lesson to everyone to use a password manager.

What a coincidence, I am a world renowned password manager. Anyone wishing to use my services please PM me your passwords, usernames & security question answers. 
sincerely,

Prince Orisadipe Obasa

Edited by gjcc

Dogecoin has been rising a fair bit recently. Bought 420 euros worth last Saturday and valued around 800 euros now.

Meant to be a dogecoin Superbowl ad later so wonder if that'll bump it up a bit more.

Just saw news that Musk and Snoop Dogg tweeted about it hence the rise.

Probably means time to sell now as it'll be on its way back down after the publicity induced popularity. 

(I have no investment knowledge or experience)

6 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Didn't the recommended Dogevault just disappear with everyone's cryptocurrency?

The site that you could buy it off did. Once bought it was your responsibility to either keep it in that sites wallet/account or transfer it to your own.

The site got hacked and some folk did lose their coins and eventually the site did get shut down. They gave everyone a chance to shift their coins before doing so though I think.

• 2 months later...
On 12/02/2014 at 18:08, Guest C00l K1d said:

When my 16k Doge is worth 150m i'll buy us a new stadium

:jjyay:

£3040

On 14/02/2014 at 17:31, The Comedian said:

Got 15000 for ?15.99. Bit of a laugh.

Let's see what happens :tiny:

£2850 

On 28/12/2017 at 21:04, Sooperstar said:

Did we all get rich?

You'd be sitting on £2000 now.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

£3040

£2850 

I'll have to get my laptop to you so you can look into it. Almost certain I used an online wallet though.

24 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'll have to get my laptop to you so you can look into it. Almost certain I used an online wallet though.

Actually, it's 100% not there. The hackers have done me.

dobmisterdobster

I have shit tons in cold wallets which are in storage.

I mined and bought it all in 2014 when it was worthless.

• 3 weeks later...
hughesie27
On 16/04/2021 at 10:13, hughesie27 said:

£3040

£2850 

Roughly.

Sooperstar
7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Roughly.

A very good set of investments. Well done to us all.

• 8 months later...
On 12/02/2014 at 11:38, Malcolm Tucker said:

Following the rise of other crypto-currency like Bitcoin, Dogecoin is the newest one to come out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin

Stuck a 10er into it, could be worth it, might not.

My mate put in the same amount yesterday and it's already doubled, so worth a pop I reckon.

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1358912/dogecoin-proves-its-worth-generosity-kindness.jpg?w=500&h=296&l=50&t=40

"Dogecoin, the meme-based cryptocurrency, continues its inexorable rise "to the moon" becoming the third most valuable cryptocurrency in the world after a Chinese exchange began trading the coins for yuan.

Dogecoin is just two months old, yet in that time the cryptocurrency which started out life as something of a joke rose to briefly become the world's third most valuable (mineable) cryptocurrency - rising some $40 million (?24.2m) in value in the last 48 hours alone to over $90m.

At the time of publication dogecoin had slipped back below peercoin in terms of overall value, but considering dogecoin is rising and peercoin is falling, it is likely we will see the situation change again in the next 24 hours.

While the website coinmarketcap.com lists dogeconi as number four behind bitcoin, ripple and litecoin in terms of mineable cryptocurrencies we can discount ripple as only a tiny fraction of that currency is available to the public.

Chinese yuan exchange opens

While there doesn't seem to be any single reason for the spike in value, one of the main drivers is likely to be the fact that Chinese exchange Bter.com has added dogecoin to its list of currencies meaning it can now be traded directly for Chinese yuan.

This follows the last month's announcement by Canadian-based exchange Vault of Satoshi that it would begin trading dogecoin for US and Canadian dollars.

As well as opening up the cryptocurrency to people not interested in mining it, the more exchanges which accept dogecoin in return for fiat currencies the more dogecion will weaken its dependency on bitcoin.

This could be the reason that dogecoin's value has soared in recent days despite huge turmoil in the bitcoin markets."

Phree Munnay.

did u cash out yet :D?