Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm thinking that they're all going to be cannibals and this is their way of bringing in fresh meat.

I'm sticking by my original thoughts for Terminus.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Crap episode even with the better characters (Daryl, millitary dude etc)

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that it's leading to a brilliant season finale but if not I'm jacking it

Arthur Morgan

Something not right about the terminus. Far too quiet and too easy to enter.

I didn't think of this when I was watching it but now that you mention it, I agree. Something fishy about the place.

Notbrainwashed

I'm sticking by my original thoughts for Terminus.

Inclined to agree. Signposts everywhere directing everybody there. Get there, no activity. One person. With meat on a grill...

Nowhere with signs everywhere pointing to it would be able to survive behind a couple of unlocked chainlink fences, so there's got to be a lot more to Terminus than it seems...and I'd be surprised if it was anything good!

Jamboman1512

I'm thinking that they're all going to be cannibals and this is their way of bringing in fresh meat.

i've not watched the latest episode yet but that's exactly what i was thinking.

Guest GhostHunter

The mention of the dude those guys are after, makes me immediately think of the Guv'nor - for such a big character, he dropped out quite quickly....

jack D and coke
The mention of the dude those guys are after, makes me immediately think of the Guv'nor - for such a big character, he dropped out quite quickly....

What dude are those guys after? Did I miss something in that last episode?

I thought they were describing Rick, when he was trapped in the house and then killed one of them in the bathroom to help him escape.

What dude are those guys after? Did I miss something in that last episode?

The group daryl is with are after a guy who wronged them then done a runner. We found this out through the conversation their head guy was having with daryl.

That about covers it without spoiling anything.

jack D and coke

The group daryl is with are after a guy who wronged them then done a runner. We found this out through the conversation their head guy was having with daryl.

I'll watch it again I must've missed that bit...

jack D and coke

I thought they were describing Rick, when he was trapped in the house and then killed one of them in the bathroom to help him escape.

Ahhh you're bang on the cash. forgot about that

jack D and coke

who do we think has the wee blond bird?

Has to be the BBQ woman, unless it's someone we've not seen yet? If the theories going around about what meat she's cooking are anything, then hopefully Beth won't be singing around campfires anymore!

Anyone read the comics? I dont want any major spoilers but I have a question about one of the characters I want answered. Thanks

Anyone read the comics? I dont want any major spoilers but I have a question about one of the characters I want answered. Thanks

I've read them, but the show and the comics do diverge quite a bit, especially the characters.

jack D and coke

Yep - makes sense - forgot about that...

Just watched it again I actually heard him say it but never cottoned on it was Rick he was talking about tbh. Shit gonna go down at the Terminus next week then...

On a side note I'm surprised at the people who are losing interest in this. Great show IMO.

Carl Weathers

Last two episodes have been great.

The 2nd half of the series has been pretty slow but I'm still enjoying it.

It's been laughably bad :rofl:

Hope the whole cast get destroyed in the final episode and we aren't subjected to another season of drivel.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Cannibals at Terminus.

Hopefully Beth was being cooked on the BBQ :lol:

P.S I've not read the comics so this is purely a guess.

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

Better call Saul

What's everyone's thoughts on the guy that has to get to Washington ? He apparently knows how it all started ! That no doubt will be a story for next season !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read them, but the show and the comics do diverge quite a bit, especially the characters.

some pretty f**ked up stuff happens to Carl in the comics apparently. Which there is some debate about wether or not they will include in the show.

What is it? I no he loses an eye for starters. I think he is maybe tortured at some stage?

What's everyone's thoughts on the guy that has to get to Washington ? He apparently knows how it all started ! That no doubt will be a story for next season !!!!

Something Defo strange about him. They've intentionally made him a weirdo. More than meets the eye. Maybe he started it somehow?

Chris Benoit

some pretty f**ked up stuff happens to Carl in the comics apparently. Which there is some debate about wether or not they will include in the show.

What is it? I no he loses an eye for starters. I think he is maybe tortured at some stage?

That's pretty much it. Gun goes off and his eye and part of his face are blown off

Carl+Grimes+even+bullet+to+the+eye+couldn+t+stop+him+_724b7de683a6c0bb8180afb01fd7ee28.jpg

Does get caught by a guy called Negan (Gvnr mkII) but nothing bad happens to him.

scottish_chicP

I totally missed the reference to Rick as well! I heard him say it but didn't click that's who he meant!

*Don't read if you don't want to know what happens in the comic

He does lose an eye, but I can't remember him being tortured himself, although a guy who's not been in the show yet captures him and makes him watch someone being tortured. Carol kills Lizzie in the show, but in the comic, Carl kills Ben (the character that Lizzie is based on). It's probably that, a kid killing another kid, that they would hesitate to show - Carol killing Lizzie gets around that.

Cannibals at Terminus.

Hopefully Beth was being cooked on the BBQ :lol:

P.S I've not read the comics so this is purely a guess.

Terminus and Beth don't appear in the comics, so really it's anyone's guess what's going to happen next week. I think the show is changing more and more from what the comic is.

Seems a bit of a gamer nut, speaks in very a stilted and formal manner. Seems unsociable. Imo, he's autistic or something of the sort and it's all made up in his head... would be a guess. Strikes me as the story has 3 ways he's either lying and using the former soldier as his body guard by lying, believes something which isn't true, or is genuine, but by the time they get near to Washington it's either burning, abandoned or crawling with walkers.

*Don't read if you don't want to know what happens in the comic

He does lose an eye, but I can't remember him being tortured himself, although a guy who's not been in the show yet captures him and makes him watch someone being tortured. Carol kills Lizzie in the show, but in the comic, Carl kills Ben (the character that Lizzie is based on). It's probably that, a kid killing another kid, that they would hesitate to show - Carol killing Lizzie gets around that.

But that is what happened in last weeks episode anyway.

I think the cannibal stuff is bang on the money

the cannibal storyline is even used in The Walking Dead video game. The leader gets a pitchfork through his head for good measure

Never realised next weeks episode is the final one.

Will see everybody get together again in that episode. Beth probably been taken in by Terminus wifey and being fed well to fatten her up.

Can we continue to make references to Hearts players for the characters please? I really struggle to remember their names so really liking Nade, Paul Hartley (Rick) And Daryl can be Steven Pressley.

D'angelo Barksdale is a decent Goncalves.

Better call Saul

Six episodes then stop for a wee while is pish ! get season 5 started pronto

Six episodes then stop for a wee while is pish ! get season 5 started pronto

Will be November again for about another 6 episodes then a Christmas break to late February....

jack D and coke

Will be November again for about another 6 episodes then a Christmas break to late February....

Think so. 8 episodes then a mid season break till feb.

Better call Saul

Think so. 8 episodes then a mid season break till feb.

was "lost " and " breaking bad " ETC stop start like TWD

was "lost " and " breaking bad " ETC stop start like TWD

Think BB did it only for their last season, and seem to remember Lost doing it for their last couple of seasons. Seems to be a popular strategy with the US networks, don't know why though as it's as annoying as ****!

alwaysthereinspirit

Think BB did it only for their last season, and seem to remember Lost doing it for their last couple of seasons. Seems to be a popular strategy with the US networks, don't know why though as it's as annoying as ****!

Mostly done during holiday periods or big sports series.

The numbers will fall if they try to compete with family holiday time or Red Sox, Patriots or Bruins play-off runs. :2thumbsup:

Ratings possibly drop over the Thanksgiving/Xmas period?

Sawdust Caesar

I thought he got killed by the woman he was sleeping with, right after the failed attack on the prison.

I thought he got killed by the woman he was sleeping with, right after the failed attack on the prison.

Was machone wasnt it???

Sawdust Caesar

Was machone wasnt it???

Aaah right, was he not still alive when the other woman shot him though? I seem to remember her pointing a gun at someone, I was sure it was the Guv'nor, apologies my memory is a bit hazy.

Aaah right, was he not still alive when the other woman shot him though? I seem to remember her pointing a gun at someone, I was sure it was the Guv'nor, apologies my memory is a bit hazy.

He was shot by her and machone finished him off I think.