• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

chester copperpot

Renewed for an 8th season :pleasing:

Im sure someone said that there's going to be a minimum of 12 if the demand is there, which it will be.

Thought 6 was pretty shit tbh! Sprinkled with a couple of good episodes

Recap of the entire story to date currently showing on Fox in the UK.

I'd forgotten tons of stuff and lost track of just how many people have died over the saga

Recap of the entire story to date currently showing on Fox in the UK.

I'd forgotten tons of stuff and lost track of just how many people have died over the saga

Any idea how i can watch this, virgin or kodi ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't find it elsewhere, here it is on youtube,  though they've missed the beginning and it has foreign subtitles. 

chester copperpot

All 6 series are available on Exodus which is an add on in kodi. Brilliant quality too!

All 6 series are available on Exodus which is an add on in kodi. Brilliant quality too!

Was meaning the fox special

If you can't find it elsewhere, here it is on youtube, though they've missed the beginning and it has foreign subtitles.

The quality of that vid is worse than a recorded vhs !

I just typed a right long winded detailed post of my thoughts, then clicked 'full version' on my phone instead of 'post'.

Raging! :lol:

In summary, I'm sticking with Abraham. Same as I went for right after the cliffhanger, on this thread.

If it's Aaron, which I really don't think it will be, I'll be :seething:

Can't be bothered to search back through the thread but I don't think it'll be Abraham cause of the "Taking it like a champ" thing. Abrahams image is as the army/tough guy and I don't think Megan would be so surprised if Abraham basically gave him an "f you I'm not going down easy" as his last act.

While I like all the main cast I think it basically has to be one of: Glenn Maggie Daryl Abraham Rick or Michonne to have any impact. Nobody would care that much if they went for a "backup character" and after the whole cliffhanger seethe I dont think they'll cop out for fear of even more backlash.

Safe to say it won't be Rick. I don't think it'll be one of the ladies and already said I don't think it'll be Abraham... Leaves Glenn and Daryl and I reckon Glenn is a goner. Been in it since the start, hugely popular, baby on the way etc etc.

Heck I decided to watch the very first episode again at the weekend. Next thing I know I've just finished season two. Forgot how addictive these things are :D

ps. It won't be Aaron.

Lauren Cohan has been branching out into films etc, it could very well be Maggie....

Good God in heaven dont be saying that!!!!!!!

Heck I decided to watch the very first episode again at the weekend. Next thing I know I've just finished season two. Forgot how addictive these things are :D

ps. It won't be Aaron.

The missus is getting me the season 1-6 boxset for my birthday next month :D

P.S. No it won't be Aaron, the blood on Ricks right cheek as I mentioned in my earlier post would rule him out alongside Sasha,Eugene and Carl. Interesting that they put all the people that the viewers would hate to see go on his right hand side.

Edited by iantjambo

William H. Bonney

The missus is getting me the season 1-6 boxset for my birthday next month :D

P.S. No it won't be Aaron, the blood on Ricks right cheek as I mentioned in my earlier post would rule him out alongside Sasha,Eugene and Carl. Interesting that they put all the people that the viewers would hate to see go on his right hand side.

It won't be Aaron because negan said as much.

Lauren Cohan has been branching out into films etc, it could very well be Maggie....

Steven Yeun is in the magnificent seven [emoji10]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bozi

Fruitmachine76

Something like, if rick moves I'll cut out his sons eyes and feed them to his father.

That was about Carl, Ricks son, rather than Aaron.

I think it's definitely someone to Ricks right, but not because of the blood on Ricks cheek - think Negan has smeared the blood there by touching Ricks cheek with Lucille.

Sticking with Glenn as the man who gets it.

William H. Bonney

I think it's definitely someone to Ricks right, but not because of the blood on Ricks cheek - think Negan has smeared the blood there by touching Ricks cheek with Lucille.

I'm a fool. I'm getting Aaron and carl mixed up. **** knows how.

I never thought about that to be honest. It does look a little neat to be a blood spatter right enough.

Sawdust Caesar

I read on another forum that in a trailer for the new season it shows a scene with Negan and Maggie is in the background. It's not the same scene where they are all lined up waiting for one of them to get it so I think Maggie is safe.

Talking of Lauren Cohan, she was a guest on Whose Line Is It Anyway and they did an improve scene about zombies, it's quite funny.

chester copperpot

Nah not 2.30

Ill set my alarm an hour earlier though and watch before heading to work :)

It's repeated on the AMC channel throughout the night.

If I have managed to get my times right I am going to try watch it starting at 6.15am before heading to work!

Think its gona be impossible to try get through tomorrow without seeing a spoiler

Thinking the same myself. Might just stream the first episode tomorrow morning since I'm off!

chester copperpot

Thinking the same myself. Might just stream the first episode tomorrow morning since I'm off!

Im setting the alarm early to do this exact thing before I head to school!

Fruitmachine76

Phuq!! I'm gonna have to avoid this thread like the plague manana. Given my form of the past week (been in bed pre-watershed pretty much every night due to man flu type symptoms , I'm gonna struggle to stay up "late" and watch it on fox at 9 tomorrow night. Which would mean avoiding this thread on Tuesday. And that guy at my work I talk too about it. I need to man up and watch the shit out of it tomorrow night.

I checked Sky about a week ago and it was not there

so maybe a last minute change.

Looks like it. Showing on the tv guide anyway, although the Fox website is still saying American Dad. I'll be awake anyway so no big deal if it's a ****** up.