Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

chester copperpot

That was easily the worst series out of the 6.

It's going to have to really redeem themselves in March or I'm throwing the towel in.

Shame because I loved it when I first starting watching it in June!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Och I enjoyed albeit hoped for a cull of the non entities. Should be a bloodbath when it returns with that wee brat opening his gob.

Loved the music as they were leaving the house.

Say What Again

I've no doubt said it on this thread, but the writers say they have scripts for 11 seasons. Digest that.

That's another 5 years.

88 episodes, off the top of my head.

That's always been my issue with TWD. It needs to come to a conclusion. Fighting walkers, then the new set of bad people they run into..... For ELEVEN ****ing years running...

Who's the zombie then?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

That's me finished with this now. I've not seen the new episode but after seeing the reaction on here I'll not bother.

Did homeland AND CSI etc have this stop start pish ?

The new series of Homeland is pissing all over TWD. Its an episode ahead in the states, i watched it this morning, brilliant episode. Real edge of the seat stuff.

Edited by Eddie

kingantti1874

I've no doubt said it on this thread, but the writers say they have scripts for 11 seasons. Digest that.

That's another 5 years.

88 episodes, off the top of my head.

That's always been my issue with TWD. It needs to come to a conclusion. Fighting walkers, then the new set of bad people they run into..... For ELEVEN ******* years running...

Who's the zombie then?

Correct, by this stage it'd be good to have an idea how this started and what the target objective is to escape it or cure it... It's pish Edited by kingantti1874

Guest Paul Allen

My theory for how the Walking Dead will end is that Rick will awake from his coma (from the pilot episode) and it turns out the whole thing has been a really bad dream.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

My theory for how the Walking Dead will end is that Rick will awake from his coma (from the pilot episode) and it turns out the whole thing has been a really bad dream.

Is he dreaming about Fear The Walking Dead too?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The new series of Homeland is pissing all over TWD. Its an episode ahead in the states, i watched it this morning, brilliant episode. Real edge of the seat stuff.

Got to agree. I thought Homeland was finished but the latest series has been very good.

Pish

And another plastic gang leader for Rick's army to kill after a season of titting about.

From what I've heard from people who have read the comics this guy Negan is the ultimate baddie. Much worse than anything we've had before, should at least be interesting to see what they do with his character. 

Carl (Ricks Son) needs to be killed.

I hate that little get, the way he still walks about with the Sheriff Hat on.

I would take great pleasure in watching him getting absolutely mauled by the walkers.

From what I've heard from people who have read the comics this guy Negan is the ultimate baddie. Much worse than anything we've had before, should at least be interesting to see what they do with his character. 

Aye Negan is a proper evil nutcase in the comics. 

But then the Guv'nor was far worse in the comics than he was shown on the telly, so I'm not holding out for anything spectacular from Negan.

Sanny Vicious

The creators have already denied this theory.

Wasn't actually anywhere near as bad as I expected having read this before I watched but agree that for the finale it wasn't edge of the seat stuff.

Look forward to Sam's face being eaten. Actual idiot talking while they're sneaking out!

Say What Again

Carl (Ricks Son) needs to be killed.

I hate that little get, the way he still walks about with the Sheriff Hat on.

I would take great pleasure in watching him getting absolutely mauled by the walkers.

He's auditioned to play young Han Solo in the Star Wars spin offs.

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

Got to agree. I thought Homeland was finished but the latest series has been very good.

Its much better now Broadie and his family are not in it.

Anyone notice the post credit scenes pointing towards Negan... Seems glens reprieve will be short lived.

hqdefault.jpg  :jjyay:

Garret Dillahunt to play Negan.This guy is a fantastic actor never seen him any anything bad from comedy to creepy psycho this guy nails it.Sounds like he will be perfect for this part.

Samuel Camazzola

Garret Dillahunt to play Negan.This guy is a fantastic actor never seen him any anything bad from comedy to creepy psycho this guy nails it.Sounds like he will be perfect for this part.

It's Jeffrey Dean Morgan to play him. Was announced on the Talking Dead show on Monday.

It's Jeffrey Dean Morgan to play him. Was announced on the Talking Dead show on Monday.

Argh read on imdb today that it was going to be Dillahunt.He any good only really seen him on Magic City and didnt think too much of that show. Edited by vegas-voss

• 2 months later...

Finally got round to watching this. Just finished season 3 and loving it so far.

PS. What channel is it on?

Edited by iantjambo

Better call Saul
Eddie, on 01 Dec 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

I need to give this a go

North Berwick Jambo

It's like game of thrones they are dropping alll over the place! :)

Edited by North Berwick Jambo

chester copperpot

That was good. Glad that wee gimp got killed.

Delighted in fact.

Me too. He was a whiney wee shite

Pity about his maw tho, defo would bang!

Daryl obliterating Negan's wee crew :jjyay:

Rick destroying everything in sight :jjyay:

Maggie and Rosita survive :jjyay:

I assume nothing will happen for the next 5 episodes. Was half-expecting Rick to be dreaming when they were all getting eaten.