• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Better call Saul
It's tomorrow night! Tonight is catch up!

Correct !! Able to download the mora !

Think it's being aired on Friday here

But I can't wait that long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottish_chicP

Correct !! Able to download the mora !

Think it's being aired on Friday here

But I can't wait that long

Tomorrow night on Fox I believe!

Better call Saul

Yep he is annoying as ****, was a bit meh !!!

This

Too much of the wee laddie thinking he is Indiana jones !

Better call Saul

Am eager to find out about michhone and her past with the baby and the two doods that became her bitch zombies

Arthur Morgan

I wish Carl would just hurry up and die! :angry: He has one of those faces that you wouldn't tire of punching.

Oh and for the episode itself; it was poor, the worst one of this series so far.

Edited by Gregg Wallace

Am eager to find out about michhone and her past with the baby and the two doods that became her bitch zombies

Im not!!!

I'm guessing I'm not the only one that was cheering on that zombie that was about to sink it's teeth into Carl's leg, but instead just got a mouthful of boot.

:raging:

I knew the baby was alive. Thought Glen was dead!

When they dragged out the bus scene and then cut it with Maggie crying, I knew Glenn was still alive. They're too obvious with who's alive and who's going to die sometimes. Would be a much better show if they cut some thriller/horror tropes out and totally surprised us. Same with the randoms being obvious zombie bait, did anyone really think those two guys that Tyreese met were going to live?

Edited by PortyJambo

alwaysthereinspirit

Christian Serratos..

:pinilla: :clumshot:

Someone needs to get her a coat and a pair of pants. I dont want her to catch a cold.

alwaysthereinspirit

Trying to hard to let us see into the characters one at a time. Seriously not interested in their characters.

Lets go already.

Chris Benoit

I thought it was alright. TV show following similar pace as the comic, if it was constant action/drama for 60mins each week it'd get pretty tiresome. As my wife always says you've got to build to a climax!

I thought it was alright. TV show following similar pace as the comic, if it was constant action/drama for 60mins each week it'd get pretty tiresome. As my wife always says you've got to build to a climax!

I get that, in the main I didn't think the episode was that bad. Just thought the end was seriously pish.

That episode was hard going. I know it's not going to be 100% action/drama every week, but spending the whole episode covering only two characters...especially when one is Singin' Beth, was just boring.

last nights episode was shockingly boring and it really looks like they are just trying to drag it out as long as possible now, isn't there only 2 episode left in this season? so hopefully they go all guns a blazing in the next 2 and make season 5 the final one and go full on in every episode

last nights episode was shockingly boring and it really looks like they are just trying to drag it out as long as possible now, isn't there only 2 episode left in this season? so hopefully they go all guns a blazing in the next 2 and make season 5 the final one and go full on in every episode

Still 4 left, but if there's any more like last nights then I don't know if I'll reach the end of this season!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

This weeks episode was as bad as it gets.

I had a feeling they were going to focus on different characters each week after they split up. Boring as ****.

The Internet

Was enjoying it up until the last quarter, got a bit boring after that. Daryl's mini-breakdown was good though and I quite like watching them go through different places and seeing the 'devastation' that the zombie apocalypse would bring. Hasn't been enough of that since the first season really.

Still 4 left, but if there's any more like last nights then I don't know if I'll reach the end of this season!

cool still time for them to salvage this season then hopefully something happens with this guy that may know how to cure it

Notbrainwashed

Terrible episode. I thought we would learn something new about the characters involved in it (as we did with Michone) because it feels like this is what these types of episodes are about. Nothing wrong with that, as long as there's some sort of progression/development. But, we learnt absolutely nothing new at all. Just sitting around talking about nothing. Utterly pointless. They (and we as the viewers) were no further forward at the end than we were at the beginning. Might as well have shown an empty chair for 45 minutes.

Better call Saul

Very true ! 4 episodes into the new season And zippo

I read some of the reviews online and some are giving it

"ye awesome ". "Carl is the man "

"Another great ep"

Christ there are even nutters creating YouTube channels about recent events ( not that's there has been any )

And the likes of AMC has

"talking dead" god knows what they spend 30mins talking about

this season will end when they all finally meet up and they still haven't got closer to anything

Edited by Ferris Bueller