Kenny Deuchar

pobster22

As an outside bet worth a go in the Hearts jersey?

:)

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

From a Champions League Winner with FC Porto to a small town doctor.

:laugh:

We need someone else up front but I don't think Doc D's the man to set the heather alight. He knows where the goal is but his record in the SPL isn't brilliant (although I suppose you have to take into account that plays for a peesh team so chances are few and far between).

I doubt we'll have heard of anyone we sign (unless its Hleb!)

Ok but he does score goals.

Hes scored 2 SPL goals

So has Nade

The only difference is 5 stone and 5k a week

Id still not want either:rolleyes:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual Prancer thanks for your view.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Brilliant idea

With our constant stream of injuries recruiting a doctor would be a great idea!

Oh, you mean as a striker

**** off

Brilliant idea

With our constant stream of injuries recruiting a doctor would be a great idea!

Oh, you mean as a striker

**** off

Suggest another we could afford that has scored as many goals

Suggest another we could afford that has scored as many goals

How many SPL goals has he scored?

And who could we afford who would be better?

I give you derek riordan and chris killen

Commander Harris

excellent striker - in the second division.

decent striker - in the first.

below average striker - in the SPL.

Off to bed now, I think that's mummy shouting for you to take your medicine.:)

Off to bed now, I think that's mummy shouting for you to take your medicine.:)

Thats what i love about this forum you put an idea out there and people debate it so well

Thats what i love about this forum you put an idea out there and people debate it so well

Well you've completely ignored the debate :rolleyes:

Years Club App (Gls)*

1998-2002

2002-2004

2004-Present

2007 Falkirk

East Fife

Gretna

→ Northampton (loan)

→ St. Johnstone (loan) 24 0(1)

66 (31)

88 (59)

17 0(3)

10 0(6)

prop alot better than most of our strikers

Years Club App (Gls)*

1998-2002

2002-2004

2004-Present

2007 Falkirk

East Fife

Gretna

→ Northampton (loan)

66 (31)

88 (59)

17 0(3)

10 0(6)

And how many of them are at SPL Level

He was superb at 3rd division

Very Good at 2nd division

Average at 1st division

and below average in the SPL

He's scored less than 5 spl goals

He is not an SPL striker and it would be plunging new lows to sign him

For Deuchar see Wyness. Goals for a little club does not equal goals for Heart of Midlothian FC.[/quote

Henry was sacked by Juve, did well at gunners not so well at Barca

Years Club App (Gls)*

1998-2002

2002-2004

2004-Present

2007 Falkirk

East Fife

Gretna

→ Northampton (loan)

66 (31)

88 (59)

17 0(3)

10 0(6)

How many of our strikers have played in the diddy leagues?

For Deuchar see Wyness. Goals for a little club does not equal goals for Heart of Midlothian FC.[/quote

Henry was sacked by Juve' date= did well at gunners not so well at Barca[/quote]

Kenny Deuchar being compared to Thierry Henry thought I had seen it all.

:rolleyes:

Is it the time of season where anyone who scores a goal on televsion, or puts in a decent performance is touted as a 'doing a job' for Hearts.

How many from the African Nations will be targets in the next few weeks.

Deary me.

Cant compare qualities but to say a player is s$ite for one team will always be s$ite for another

I believe Kingston has already recomended one of his team mates to hearts, the name does escape me however.

North Berwick Jambo

Thats you used up your one "daft idea thread a year" quota already & its only 21st January, its gonna be a long 11 months ahead for you mate!

Only pulling your chain! He has a decent goal record, took his goal against Rangers well & we should be looking at every single option during the transfer window but are you seriously suggesting he is good enought for Hearts? :eek:

I believe Kingston has already recomended one of his team mates to hearts, the name does escape me however.

Illiasu Shilla

Only pulling your chain! He has a decent goal record, took his goal against Rangers well & we should be looking at every single option during the transfer window but are you seriously suggesting he is good enought for Hearts? :eek:

Look at some of the rubish we have already, we are bottom 4 afterall.

Oi, you quoted that ridiculous comment as me!

This is stupidly irrelevant. He was a young homesick french kid and didnt enjoy Italy, especially as he was being played as a right winger.

Wenger took him in, made him feel settled and operated him as a striker. 10 years later he gets a move to Barca. Why im even wasting my time explaining the differences between Henry and Kenny Deuchar **** knows.

Look at some of the rubish we have already, we are bottom 4 afterall.

Kenny Deuchar is nowhere near good enough for Hearts.

End of.

What next are you going to suggest we sign Tony Caig as cover for Banksie?

Kenny Deuchar is nowhere near good enough for Hearts.

End of.

What next are you going to suggest we sign Tony Caig as cover for Banksie?

yeh but Tony Caig might of only been having a bad time at Hibs. Ysee Tony Caig is a bit like Henry. He just needs to find his club, that is Hearts.

Oi, you quoted that ridiculous comment as me!

This is stupidly irrelevant. He was a young homesick french kid and didnt enjoy Italy, especially as he was being played as a right winger.

Wenger took him in, made him feel settled and operated him as a striker. 10 years later he gets a move to Barca. Why im even wasting my time explaining the differences between Henry and Kenny Deuchar **** knows.

Ah well if you cant be bothered :527:. The point was Henry found a team and manager that suited him.

Ah well if you cant be bothered :527:. The point was Henry found a team and manager that suited him.

Good for him. Deuchar has found his team. Gretna.

Snake Plissken

As did Kenny Deuchar to an extent and that was Gretna in the 3rd and 2nd division. We have a natural goalscorer in Velicka we we really need is someone to play alongside him - a fit/motivated Jankauskas of 2005/06 would have been a very good partner for Andrius, Bednar would have been pretty decent too come to think of it.

We could do with a "second striker" but it sure as hell aint Deuchar!

Commander Harris

do you think Deuchar is a good striker at SPL level?

if so, what has Deuchar done that has led you to this belief?

He scored a goal once.

He automatically therefore is a target for us.

:confused:

North Berwick Jambo
Look at some of the rubbish we have already, we are bottom 4 afterall.

I agree that a few of the players being picked at the moment fall into that bracket but i actually believe that we already have the backbone of a great side in place, when you look at guys like Kingston, Palazuelos, Jonnson, Velicka, Karapidis & even Chesny returning too form then add a fit Bruno Aguiar & (hopefully one day) Mauricio Pinilla we aint that far away from a decent side. I like to think that over the next few transfer windows that a half decent boss adding a couple more players to that list & maybe even a couple of our well know youngsters would be capable of moulding all of them into a team that is well worth the entrance fee! But then again i always was an optimist! ;)

I have no idea ,but worth a shot maybe. This was only a left field idea.

At least i have not been acused of being a hobo!

nanananananana-angus

Hasn't Deuchar been on loan to St Johnston most of this season and done well since returning to Gretna?

Whilst I wouldn't want him in a Hearts jersey Deuchar has progressed from non league English up through the Scottish leagues and done the business,Skelton has done the same so credit where it is due.Could it not be the case that both players were initially nervous as to their ability to make the step up in class but realised after a while the gulf in class isn't really that big and started to have belief in thier ability?

I would bet on David Tennant more than him as Hearts player and thats nae chance ...Dr Who???

I have no idea ,but worth a shot maybe. This was only a left field idea.

At least i have not been acused of being a hobo!

Allow me.

hobo.jpg

For Deuchar see Wyness. Goals for a little club does not equal goals for Heart of Midlothian FC.

Look at our league position and ask yourself if we can be conceited enough not to be considered a little club at the moment. At least Gretna have a manager.

Archived