• Era Macaroons

• Bigsmak

• Statto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just reg'd to make it 7.

I can still only see 6 players..

O wait..

yup, 6 players and a "I'll play any two cards hard and moan about it when I get beat" person as well!

tee hee!

See you tomorrow McG

yup, 6 players and a "I'll play any two cards hard and moan about it when I get beat" person as well!

I always laugh at that ... A D-McG story always starts with ..

"So I raise UTG with J,6 offsuit ..." A true LAG

:10900:

I always laugh at that ... A D-McG story always starts with ..

"So I raise UTG with J,6 offsuit ..." A true LAG

:10900:

I'm actually tight I swear!!

:stuart:

Era Macaroons
when looking at main lobby highlight the following....

.................TOURNAMENT

(next block) PRIVATE

(next block) HOLD EM

(next block) NO LIMIT

(next block) LOW

then go down and click on 'Buy in'......look for $10 + $1 with 5 players (currently) click on it and youll see 'JKB 2000th post game' as the header.Register then wait for bad beats ;)

Just noticed there are various 'lobby views' ....for the above to apply click on 'lobby' (very top left), 'chose lobby view'......'standard view'.

P.S. its 8pm KO Bigsmak

The book for tonight:

Andy Grant 7/4

MelbourneJambo 5/2

Era Macaroons 3/1

Statto 4/1

BringBackJefferies 11/2

Bigsmak 7/1

D-McG 125/1

The book for tonight:

Andy Grant 7/4

MelbourneJambo 5/2

Era Macaroons 3/1

Statto 4/1

BringBackJefferies 11/2

Bigsmak 7/1

D-McG 125/1

In Absentia 250/1

The book for tonight:

Andy Grant 7/4

MelbourneJambo 5/2

Era Macaroons 3/1

Statto 4/1

BringBackJefferies 11/2

Bigsmak 7/1

D-McG 125/1

kidding right - i'm 7-1 at best

Era Macaroons
The book for tonight:

Andy Grant 7/4

MelbourneJambo 5/2

Era Macaroons 3/1

Statto 4/1

BringBackJefferies 11/2

Bigsmak 7/1

D-McG 125/1

no Keeka yet? :hat2:

very generous odds of yourself....ill have a ?1 on you!

Era Macaroons

Only 892 spaces left!

does anyone want to reveal their alias?...no need for me or bigsmak to obviously!

Edited by Era Macaroons

Only 882 spaces left!

does anyone want to reveal their alias?...no need for me or bigsmak to obviously!

FlatBroke85 is me.

:2thumbsup:

Only 882 spaces left!

In Absentia = siberian khatru

Here is the posts brought up from after the 1000th post game;

That's it over!

Prize pool ?20

1st - ?20

4th paddyhmfc, lost 2 big hands against Clum's Choreographer, trip J's lost against a full house AAAJJ and then he was knocked out with 2 pair K's and 9's against A's and K's.

3rd jambobelieve28, lost an all in against D-McG, AT v AK and D-McG rivers a T.

2nd D-McG, the final hand was KJ v A9, all the money went in on the flop and D-McG's KJ wasn't enough.

1st Clum's Choreographer - the first Champion

Started off well then made a move on Clum and stacked off.

You were unlucky mate, I thought you thought I was at it with my button raise, and I didn't have much behind to fold with.

Good game guys- I was folding the river if paddy bet again with the JJ before the Ace showed up, but it takes some good luck to win these things! Most aggressive award goes to D-McG though I think...

The only reason I didn't fold was because you'd put me off hands 2-3 times before, showing A,4 the first time! Glad I was only playing the draw at the time, otherwise I might have been put on tilt ;)

Haha I did start off pretty aggressive. Did have hands most of the time.

The one I check raised and then let out on the turn I did flop 2 pair...

You made an aggresive start, then you lost the AK v Clum's 2 pair, a brave call as there was an open ended draw out.

You were 3/1 to hit the river, you had the club draw as well.

Yeah, thought it was a tough spot to be called in without a straight but knew it was dangerous with the reputation I'd built up at tbe table.

Had fun though and would be happy to play again sometime soon and hopefully get a fuller table!

Will their be a new Champion crowned or will Andy Grant/Clum's Choreographer retain the crown!

Here is the posts brought up from after the 1000th post game;

Will their be a new Champion crowned or will Andy Grant/Clum's Choreographer retain the crown!

I think I need to be more aggressive after my tight play last game.

:2thumbsup:

Current entries - 9

Tables - 1

Current places paid - 3

Current prize pool - $90

Prizes;

1st - $45

2nd - $27

3rd - $18

Starting stack - 3000

Blind levels - 10 minutes

Kick off in - 25 minutes.

If you're gonna play the game boy, you' gotta learn to play it right,

You've got to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em,

Know when to walk away, know when to run,

You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table,

There'll be time enough for counting, when the dealing's done!

2000th post game review;

Table 1;

D-McG

Bigsmak

kinnek585

Andy Grant

Era Macaroons

Table 2;

In Absentia

Bring Back Jim Jeffries

Statto

goonieref

MelbourneJambo

First out was Statto. Ah well, at least I get to say "Statto" and "first" in the same sentence... Down to 1900 chips after losing a big pot on the previous hand, Statto raised up 4x the BB on the button with AK. Goonieref pushed and Statto calls. Goonieref has 66, which holds and we're down to the final table.

Moments later Era Macaroons departed, holding A6 on an A86 board, all the chips went in against Andy Grant who held the A8 for a bigger 2 pair.

Our 8th place finisher was kinnek585. He min-raised pre-flop which invited 2 callers behind, D-McG then re-raised from 100 to 550 which was called by kinnek585, the other players folded. The flop brough JJQ, he pushed for his remaining 800 chips and ran into D-McG's pocket Aces, which held to knock kinnek585 out.

Latest chip counts;

MelbourneJambo 2,220

Bigsmak 1,460

Goonieref 6,260

Bring Back Jim Jeffries 2,730

Andy Grant 3,830

In Absentia 6,225

D-McG 7,275

Blinds just gone up to 40-80

Edited by Statto

D-McG suffers a BIG BAD beat, Bring Back Jim Jeffries raises it up on D-McG's big blind, D-McG defends. The flop brings 736, D-McG checks, BBJJ bets 480 into a 600 pot, D-McG pushes BBJJ all in for his remaining 2,650, BBJJ takes a moment and calls. BBJJ has A7, D-McG holds 63, the turn brings a 7 to shift the pot away from D-McG.

Latest chip counts;

MelbourneJambo 1,730

Bigsmak 1,490

Goonieref 4,140

Bring Back Jim Jeffries 7,060

Andy Grant 5,150

In Absentia 6,975

D-McG 3,455

Blinds 50/100

Break

D-McG wins a big pot against Andy Grant, the action is folded round to AG on the button, he raises 3x BB to 300, In Absentia calls and D-McG pushes all in, AG calls, IA folds. AG shows AK, D-McG shows 78, the flop brings 865, T, 5.

A big 5,130 chip pot there. Andy Grant is left with 2,285.

Our 7th place finisher is Andy Grant. In Absentia raised 3x BB UTG to 360, Bigsmak and goonieref both flat called, Andy Grant pushes for 2000 more, it's folded round to goonieref who takes a minute and calls with AJ, Andy Grant had A8, the flop was J44, 9, 7.

Shortly after, Bigsmak was our next to fall. Sitting with 1,820 chips with blinds at 60/120, he pushes all in, he gets a call from D-McG who is holding pocket Aces, Bigsmak was holding QJ of spades. The Aces held on a 242, 4, 3 board.

Latest chip counts;

MelbourneJambo 990

goonieref 4,575

Bring Back JJ 6,230

In Absentia 6,705

D-McG 11,260

Blinds 60/120

If we get a quick 14 posts on the thread tonight, does anyone fancy a 2100 post game? We're all here anyway... ;-)

aye

sounds good

Good thinking Andy, I agree. Only 13 posts needed now (and this thread is still better than the "world record" attempt).

Do they not realise that the thread that has the world record will still be getting bigger all the time? Faster than that one anyway.. Stupid!

Do they not realise that the thread that has the world record will still be getting bigger all the time? Faster than that one anyway.. Stupid!

That's always puzzled me too

cheers for the commentary statto maybe i'll be paying attention when the 3000 post game comes along and take part

MelbourneJambo went out 5th, with only 10 chips, he was all in on the Big Blind. goonieref raised up to 400 (blinds 100/200), In Absentia re-raised to 1000, goonieref folded. IA had pocket 8's, MJ had 52 of spades, the 8's held on a T49, 9, J board.

Goonieref then got a much needed double up, D-McG raised UTG, goonieref pushed and D-McG called for around 1,800 more. D-McG had 77, goonieref had KK. 498, 5, T board was safe enough for goonieref.

Bring Back Jim Jeffries was the next to fall, unfortunately on the bubble.

The main hand in his downfall was a button raise, re-raised by In Absentia and called by BBJJ. The flop was a rather safe looking 63T, IA bet out, BBJJ raised all in which was bravely called by IA with his pocket 8's against BBJJ's pocket 5's.

This left Bring Back Jim Jeffries with only 485 chips, with almost half of his chips invested in a big blind, BBJJ called goonieref's raise for all of his stack, both players had the same hand AJ, however with the J of spades, goonieref flopped 3 spades and hit his flush on the turn to knock out Bring Back Jim Jeffries.

We were down to 3 and D-McG started stepping up the gears. At one point having 66% of chips at the table, he raised up on the button, In Absentia pushed and D-McG called for another 2000, D-McG shows AQ against IA's A2, the flop bring J32, In Absentia has moved in front, the turn brought another J, D-McG needed an Ace, Queen or three but the river was a 9 for a much needed double up for In Absentia.

In Absentia was the next out, collecting $20. IA raised on his small blind which was called by D-McG. The flop came 769. IA checks, D-McG bets the pot, IA calls. The turn was a 3, IA bets half the pot, D-McG pushed and IA calls. D-McG shows top pair 9J and IA shows the open-ended straight draw J8, the river is a King and we are heads up!

The very next hand, D-McG raises on the button/SB, goonieref pushes and D-McG calls. He still has 23,000 back. D-McG shows K5, goonieref shows K3 and needing help, he gets it with the 439 flop. The turn is a Q, but right on the river D-McG takes down the title with a 5 on the river.

Results;

1st D-McG $50

2nd goonieref $30

3rd In Absentia $20

4th Bring Back JJ

5th MelbourneJambo

6th Bigsmak

7th Andy Grant

8th kinnek585

9th Era Macaroons

10th Statto

Era Macaroons
That was clever, I just closed the window. Are we doing the S&G idea?

im still game....maybe just go to an emty 9 seater $10 tableat an agreed time....say 9.10 and keep an eye for whos reg,ing

Walter Payton
im still game....maybe just go to an emty 9 seater $10 tableat an agreed time....say 9.10 and keep an eye for whos reg,ing

There's 1 guy who seems to be registering in all of them!

We could always just sit down at an empty cash game table. 5/10 cent..or 10/25. anything more expensive and i'll just observe:stuart:

1hr 41mins of play, 194 hands later, and the Champion is D-McG.

Well played.

A sit'n'go would be a good idea for just now.

What would we go for?

6 seater/9seater

$5/$10

Walter Payton
We could always just sit down at an empty cash game table. 5/10 cent..or 10/25. anything more expensive and i'll just observe:stuart:

Fair enough, go for 5/10. I'll sit down at one now if you guys want to find me!

Era Macaroons
There's 1 guy who seems to be registering in all of them!

cant think of how to do this other than at 9.10pm go to the first table you see with 0 folk reg $10 + $1 (non turbo)

is that any good?