Heres Rixxy

Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Helzibob

A neighbour who breaks the lockdown all the time, by having friends over, just posted pictures and videos of her and her child clapping for the carers. Can she not see how hypocritical she is being??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

luckyBatistuta
Posted (edited)
On 06/02/2020 at 00:56, jamtartan74 said:

Am I the only person not to ever have had a Facebook? I can’t be arsed with all the drama social media brings, I created a Twitter account at the beginning and never use it, this place is the only social media I use, never had snapchat instagram nothing like that, I guess I’m just a boring get, wouldn’t change it though 😁

‘Nope, never had one. After watching all the fake shit that is put up on it on my wife’s Facebook, no chance. Why the hell do I want to see someone’s dinner. The...oh, you look fabulous and others agreeing pish. No she doesn’t, stop lying and tell her she’s got a face like a bag of chisels.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Weakened Offender
On 03/01/2020 at 03:27, sadj said:

I’m perfectly fine , just don’t like that kinda shit. Social Media is false but when people peddle that falseness to make money etc or that falseness causes others to question themselves its not right. 

Social media played a massive part in saving the club a few years back. Without it, we would likely have been liquidated. 

benny

Facebook is fine as long as you are not on it all day.

An easy fix for your friends that annoy you is to delete them.

Rudi Skacel

Day x of y challenge. 

Its not a challenge. You are posting a picture that you either posted before and no one cared about then, and no one does now. Or you google image search. 

A Boy Named Crow
On 15/05/2020 at 08:19, Rudi Skacel said:

Day x of y challenge. 

Its not a challenge. You are posting a picture that you either posted before and no one cared about then, and no one does now. Or you google image search. 

I was thinking just the other day,  there should be a way to opt out of seeing any "challenge" posts. Absolutely chronic!

jack D and coke
On 14/05/2020 at 20:46, luckyBatistuta said:

‘Nope, never had one. After watching all the fake shit that is put up on it on my wife’s Facebook, no chance. Why the hell do I want to see someone’s dinner. The...oh, you look fabulous and others agreeing pish. No she doesn’t, stop lying and tell her she’s got a face like a bag of chisels.

I know someone who does this every morning, noon and night. Every. Single. Day. 
Wont name any names🤣

luckyBatistuta
18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I know someone who does this every morning, noon and night. Every. Single. Day. 
Wont name any names🤣

Hmm, whoever could you mean :lol: 

Rudi Skacel

Going to be stuck seeing these stupid avatar nonsense for the next few weeks. 

Salad Fingers
41 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Going to be stuck seeing these stupid avatar nonsense for the next few weeks. 

It's more annoying that they look nothing like the person. 

Sooperstar

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Stu_HMFC

Finally deleted the app of my phone going to stop going on it just waste so much time on it going through same crap .