Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, Stokesy said:

Pretty much. People still fall for Herbalife, Young Living and all the other MLMs that are basically glorified pyramid schemes.

There's a lot of information out there that shows why you're destined for failure unless you're the person at the top of the pyramid but people throw money at stuff without doing their due diligence.

It’s mental Herbalife has came back round again and has fooled loads of people all over again. 

I fell for it first time incidentally :vrface:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Bump, because this thread is way too far down the Shed pecking order just now, and there are so many potential seethe stories that need to be shared. 

People falling for, and sharing, the holiday giveaway posts. 

A Facebook page, with no blue tick verification, that is less than 24 hours old, with 3 posts in broken English, and using the old Thompson logo is not going to give you a ****ing 2 week holiday to the Maldives, just for sharing their post Sandra. Get a ****ing grip.

Also, the link you clicked on and willingly gave away all your personal data to, didn't even have the name Thomson in it! 

Can't think of the last time I had to pay a Western Union deposit for a competition win either. 

And these idiots are allowed to vote, drive, and generally exist in public. :vrface:

• 1 month later...
jack D and coke

Deleted my Facebook recently after toying with it for probably a year or two getting pissed off reading everybody’s nonsense, pictures of their brats and their dinner every day. Always knew it was getting worse security wise etc but read this today, Zuckerberg is a little tosser...

https://www.stopusingfacebook.co/

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Deleted my Facebook recently after toying with it for probably a year or two getting pissed off reading everybody’s nonsense, pictures of their brats and their dinner every day. Always knew it was getting worse security wise etc but read this today, Zuckerberg is a little tosser...

https://www.stopusingfacebook.co/

I’ll send a picture of my dinner to you tonight , pet.☺️

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

I’ll send a picture of my dinner to you tonight , pet.☺️

:bolt:

Text me anyway son. Wee update??

Better call Saul
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Is today a special day?

I can picture it 

Deed dad's getting a mention 

Dad's that don't have Facebook getting a  mention 

Dad's that aren't actually the dad of the persons posting but are like a dad to them ....getting a mention etc etc 

tokyowalnut
52 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I can picture it 

Dad's that aren't actually the dad of the persons posting but are like a dad to them ....getting a mention etc etc 

Dont forget 'animal' dads. 

Better call Saul
12 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Christ there is that as well 

Thank god I gave up Facebook 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I can picture it 

44 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

And mums who are also the dad!

Taken from facebook

"Happy Fathers Day"

"Thanks Son"

They live two streets apart.

Hopefully years of poor maintenance will mean their shared gas mains will leak today and kill them both.......

tokyowalnut
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

And mums who are also the 

Just read the best one yet, not sure how to screenshot and put it here. 

It reads, "Happy fathers day to all the dad's out there, past and present".

I know her well, her dad is still alive and well! 

Waiting for the Happy 'Transdad' day messages that will come soon! 

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

And mums who are also the dad!

"Let's not forget the amazing single mum's today!!!!!"

If only there was an equivalent day for women, so that attention seeking welts don't need to hijack this one... 

1 hour ago, trotter said:

"Let's not forget the amazing single mum's today!!!!!"

If only there was an equivalent day for women, so that attention seeking welts don't need to hijack this one... 

Still some hope out there it would seem! 

FB_IMG_1560696141098.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
tokyowalnut
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

It's time for the End of School Year photos

:muggy:

'Graduation' pictures of children finishing Nursery or Primary school. They aren't graduating, they are moving up a year, as they should. 

I'm sticking to owning animals!

3 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

I'm sticking to owning animals!

Me too but am I allowed to put pictures of said animals on Facebook or is that annoying behaviour? 

tokyowalnut
7 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

Me too but am I allowed to put pictures of said animals on Facebook or is that annoying behaviour? 

Of course...

Animals > people!!

8 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Thank you teacher hype  is gathering pace 

Slightly off topic 

That it's happening at the same time as record numbers of physical attacks on teachers smacks of virtue signalling instead of fixing the feckin problem.

8 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Thank you teacher hype  is gathering pace 

Slightly off topic 

I read about a group of mums that wanted to contribute £40pp for the gift. WTF are they buying for that kind of price. 

11 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

It's time for the End of School Year photos

:muggy:

And my end of year Facebook post about all my time off......

:verysmug:

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

And my end of year Facebook post about all my time off......

:verysmug:

Usually has me typing a response and then deleting it before posting. First rule of Facebook is that you never provoke teachers - they are organised and have plenty of free time to formulate a response. 

tokyowalnut
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

“Looks like we’ve had our two days of summer LOL!”

10/10 for originality, you ****** bell chief!

The use of 'lol' ? 

15 minutes ago, superjack said:

LOL.

How come when you say it it’s funny?

:lol:

Edited by iantjambo

A Boy Named Crow
On 29/06/2019 at 07:43, Nookie Bear said:

Usually has me typing a response and then deleting it before posting. First rule of Facebook is that you never provoke teachers - they are organised and have plenty of free time to formulate a response. 

A few years ago I saw a teacher moaning on Facebook about having to go back after the summer holidays.

Now this was odd, because he, like many other teachers, had told me that the holidays were in fact very busy tones, with lesson planning etc. I thought it best to ask him, which was it - busy holidays that meant really they worked all year round, or cushy holidays that would illicit a comment like “I can’t believe it’s back to with tomorrow”?

Years later, still no reply 

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

A few years ago I saw a teacher moaning on Facebook about having to go back after the summer holidays.

Now this was odd, because he, like many other teachers, had told me that the holidays were in fact very busy tones, with lesson planning etc. I thought it best to ask him, which was it - busy holidays that meant really they worked all year round, or cushy holidays that would illicit a comment like “I can’t believe it’s back to with tomorrow”?

That was brave !! I 

A Boy Named Crow
32 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That was brave !! I 

I think my message to him had fewer typos in it.

Does my head in though, the teachers I know tend to have gone school, uni, teaching. They then think they can then  prepare kids for the real world, or related to this example, talk to other adults about the stresses of their jobs - utterly clueless. 

***I appreciate this really belongs in the seethe thread, but it did start off as a Facebook related rant***

10 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

He's lying.

We spend the first few days eating all the chocolate gifts and then just masturbate ourselves into oblivion.....

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

He's lying.

We spend the first few days eating all the chocolate gifts and then just masturbate ourselves into oblivion.....

I knew it :levein2:

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

He's lying.

Suspected as much, he does wear very thick glasses and has unusually hairy palms...

Better call Saul

Didn't want to start a new thread 

But found this rather cheesy but amusing how one girl is sagging her x boyfriend off by rapping 

• 1 month later...

The Midlothian Facebook back to school posts are coming......

Prepare for parents who still can't believe in the concept of a time.....

" Where has my baby gone!". 

She's there....in that photo you just took. That's her....she's physically developed and grown. If you've actually lost your baby I suggest contacting the police.

"I can't believe Frankie's going into Primary 4".

Really....so why have you been buying him new school stuff?

Also a big shout out to all the Mums who'll post about all the wine they'll be able to drink now. That joke is hilarious....and like good wine ages well.....

Edited by Der Kaiser

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

The Midlothian Facebook back to school posts are coming......

Prepare for parents who still can't believe in the concept of a time.....

" Where has my baby gone!". 

She's there....in that photo you just took. That's her....she's physically developed and grown. If you've actually lost your baby I suggest contacting the police.

"I can't believe Frankie's going into Primary 4".

Really....so why have you been buying him new school stuff?

Also a big shout out to all the Mums who'll post about all the wine they'll be able to drink now. That joke is hilarious....and like good wine ages well.....

That's wee Jamie back to school.

"Wee" Jamie is a surly, 6ft tall teenager with BO and a bad haircut.

• 3 months later...
On 01/07/2019 at 06:55, Ferris Bueller said:

Didn't want to start a new thread 

But found this rather cheesy but amusing how one girl is sagging her x boyfriend off by rapping 

Particularly like the bare bulb hingin' oot the ceiling at 00:05. Scheeeemmmmmeeeeyyy!

On 16/06/2019 at 05:35, Ferris Bueller said:

Christ there is that as well 

Thank god I gave up Facebook 

Binned mine yesterday. The level of ****wittery amongst my 'friends' has reached epic proportions. I'm not angry, i'm just disappointed in them.

Салатные палочки

A mate of mine has his six year old son down as some mad shagger. Put a post on about his kids writing their Christmas cards out and his daughter sending them to her friends and his son to "all the birds". He then put "god know where he gets that" with a wink emoji. Which is funny, because I don't remember him being particularly popular with the lassies. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

21 hours ago, superjack said:

Anyone seen the new ad for chillys? Do t even know what chillys do or are but I hate the advert.

I’ve not seen the advert but I’m a big fan of the Chilly. I’ve got 3. 2 at work on and one on my bedside table. 

A Boy Named Crow
On 06/12/2019 at 09:56, superjack said:

Anyone seen the new ad for chillys? Do t even know what chillys do or are but I hate the advert.

2 hours ago, Helzibob said:

I’ve not seen the advert but I’m a big fan of the Chilly. I’ve got 3. 2 at work on and one on my bedside table. 

I’ve not seen the ad, until this thread I’d never even heard of Chillys, but now I need to know what they are! I can’t think what it could be that one might have two at work and one on the bedside table!!!

15 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I’ve not seen the ad, until this thread I’d never even heard of Chillys, but now I need to know what they are! I can’t think what it could be that one might have two at work and one on the bedside table!!!

My curiosity piqued, I thought I should found out what Chillys are too. It appears they are a type of portable air conditioner. Why you would need these in Scotland, I have no idea, but each to their own and all that.

https://www.inventorappliances.com/portable-air-conditioners/chilly

01_CHILLY_952x535.jpg

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

My curiosity piqued, I thought I should found out what Chillys are too. It appears they are a type of portable air conditioner. Why you would need these in Scotland, I have no idea, but each to their own and all that.

https://www.inventorappliances.com/portable-air-conditioners/chilly

01_CHILLY_952x535.jpg

It was for a drink bud. Well, a bottle anyway.

7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

A mate of mine has his six year old son down as some mad shagger. Put a post on about his kids writing their Christmas cards out and his daughter sending them to her friends and his son to "all the birds". He then put "god know where he gets that" with a wink emoji. Which is funny, because I don't remember him being particularly popular with the lassies. 

Cringing just reading that TBH. Mate sounds like a melt. 

A Boy Named Crow
5 hours ago, superjack said:

It was for a drink bud. Well, a bottle anyway.

Is it a bottle that cools your drink or something? Still trying to fathom the two at work, one in the bedside table thing mentioned earlier!