Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

I only use Facebook for groups now. Deleted everyone apart from close friends and family. I just wish I'd done it sooner. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

I only use Facebook for groups now. Deleted everyone apart from close friends and family. I just wish I'd done it sooner. 

It’s good for stuff like that.
It’s the amount of advertising on it now plus having to look at certain peoples invented fantasy life, pictures of their brats, what they eat every ****ing night who then ignore you in Tesco. 
It’s weird. 

Nucky Thompson

I don't have Facebook. My life is so much more fulfilled and I don't have pretend to be better than everyone else  :P

Loving the declaration of a clear out of friends.

I've got over a 1000 friends they say but most of them never like my posts or comment so I'm having a clear out.

It's a joy to watch the arseholery of it all.

• 1 month later...

My mate has completely came off every single thing like messenger, WhatsApp etc. Can only contact him by text. Sent 3 old photos by text and it was 30p per photo! Normally pay £10 bill and it was £10.90! Told him to get back online cos its cheaper! Gonna be 5g soon. 

Edited by Gerd Muller

Am I the only person not to ever have had a Facebook? I can’t be arsed with all the drama social media brings, I created a Twitter account at the beginning and never use it, this place is the only social media I use, never had snapchat instagram nothing like that, I guess I’m just a boring get, wouldn’t change it though 😁

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 hours ago, Gerd Muller said:

My mate has completely came off every single thing like messenger, WhatsApp etc. Can only contact him by text. Sent 3 old photos by text and it was 30p per photo! Normally pay £10 bill and it was £10.90! Told him to get back online cos its cheaper! Gonna be 5g soon. 

Can you not e-mail him?

6 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Am I the only person not to ever have had a Facebook? I can’t be arsed with all the drama social media brings, I created a Twitter account at the beginning and never use it, this place is the only social media I use, never had snapchat instagram nothing like that, I guess I’m just a boring get, wouldn’t change it though 😁

I’ve never had it, my ex once told me that if you’re not on Facebook you have something to hide 

1 hour ago, theshed said:

I’ve never had it, my ex once told me that if you’re not on Facebook you have something to hide 

😂 your ex is talking rubbish, or is she...? Lol. I would just rather keep my life private rather than plastering my every movement online for anyone to snoop, or be the one doing the snooping, my partner has it and she’s forever taking about this ones done that this ones doing that blah blah blah who cares lol yawn 🥱. 

32 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

😂 your ex is talking rubbish, or is she...? Lol. I would just rather keep my life private rather than plastering my every movement online for anyone to snoop, or be the one doing the snooping, my partner has it and she’s forever taking about this ones done that this ones doing that blah blah blah who cares lol yawn 🥱. 

Ive nothing till hide but after we got together her friend went on Facebook obviously to find out about me and when she couldn’t find me she said that I must have another women or have a bad history 😂😂

I told her it was more to do with that I didn’t want to know what people were having for tea or what amazing places they were visiting and how great their life is 

I’ve got a good job and great lifestyle but I don’t see the need to publicise it as I’m a private person... Granted I will text mates when I’m somewhere hot and it’s raining back home as a look at me but that’s about it 

There’s one girl I work beside who’s been having an affair and she thinks it’s top secret when really everyone knows. 
Anyway I was shown her posts on Facebook from Xmas time when she was so lucky to be with her rock at Xmas time IE her husband 

24 minutes ago, theshed said:

Ive nothing till hide but after we got together her friend went on Facebook obviously to find out about me and when she couldn’t find me she said that I must have another women or have a bad history 😂😂

I told her it was more to do with that I didn’t want to know what people were having for tea or what amazing places they were visiting and how great their life is 

I’ve got a good job and great lifestyle but I don’t see the need to publicise it as I’m a private person... Granted I will text mates when I’m somewhere hot and it’s raining back home as a look at me but that’s about it 

There’s one girl I work beside who’s been having an affair and she thinks it’s top secret when really everyone knows. 
Anyway I was shown her posts on Facebook from Xmas time when she was so lucky to be with her rock at Xmas time IE her husband 

Exactly mate I’m the same I’m happy without it so no need to change that now, it’s nothing but drama anyway. 

Sponsor my zip slide.

Sponsor my run.

Sponsor my trip to Kilimanjaro. 

Sponsor me to do an activity I enjoy so I can do it for no cost to myself but raise money for charity.

Can these people just go and **** themselves?

I'd only donate if I felt it increased the likelihood of those folk dying during the activity. Here's £10...I sponsor you to run across the bypass blindfolded dressed like a dinosaur you utter cant.

I saw a go fund me which was to raise money so some lassie in Vietnam can go on a holiday to see snow for the first time??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

The Daz & Shaz saga has taken MANY twists & turns recently. 

Screenshot_20200405_222028_com.facebook.katana.jpg

That also highlights another weird bit of FB behaviour... namely, liking your own posts. 

4 hours ago, trotter said:

That also highlights another weird bit of FB behaviour... namely, liking your own posts. 

I think it was one of the traits that got him on this thread in the first place. He used to post selfies of himself and then like them.

Салатные палочки
8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Tatum :wow:

My work has just brought out yammer, social media for the workplace and it's still full of arseholes posting pictures of their dinner ffs

William H. Bonney
31 minutes ago, Ribble said:

My work has just brought out yammer, social media for the workplace and it's still full of arseholes posting pictures of their dinner ffs

My work has yammer too. It’s shite 

2 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

My work has yammer too. It’s shite 

Mine has also just started on yammer,  looks shite.

Ah Yammer. Every time our CEO posts, there’s usually about a thousand comments telling him to ram it.

Its almost like people think being a tit is the way to get things 

Better call Saul

Facebook friend posted a live feed from his house singing and playing music thought he was some sort of Fekkn superstar. 

9 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Ah Yammer. Every time our CEO posts, there’s usually about a thousand comments telling him to ram it.

Its almost like people think being a tit is the way to get things 

2 options on how to reply, either agree and be a suck up or disagree and wreck your career, best avoided in all honesty.

• 4 weeks later...

These feckin plagues on Facebook now.....

I was nominated by some friend to list the 10 cats which greatly influenced my life. One title per day, 10 consecutive days. No explanations but only pictures of me punching cats or something to that effect. Each day I'll ask somebody to join me and do the same. Next I nominate some other prick.

Why wont these people just die?

Edited by Der Kaiser

A couple I know have been posting smug updates about how she is an essential worker and bravely keeping the country going. 

She works 3 hours a week in Iceland.

On 05/04/2020 at 22:43, Pennywise said:

I had forgotten all about them 😀

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

A couple I know have been posting smug updates about how she is an essential worker and bravely keeping the country going. 

She works 3 hours a week in Iceland.

:rofl: 

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

That stupid ******* Carole Baskin TikTok video that is doing the rounds on Facebook. Adults that do this shit should be shot. 

A neighbour who breaks the lockdown all the time, by having friends over, just posted pictures and videos of her and her child clapping for the carers. Can she not see how hypocritical she is being??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

luckyBatistuta
On 06/02/2020 at 00:56, jamtartan74 said:

‘Nope, never had one. After watching all the fake shit that is put up on it on my wife’s Facebook, no chance. Why the hell do I want to see someone’s dinner. The...oh, you look fabulous and others agreeing pish. No she doesn’t, stop lying and tell her she’s got a face like a bag of chisels.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Weakened Offender
On 03/01/2020 at 03:27, sadj said:

I’m perfectly fine , just don’t like that kinda shit. Social Media is false but when people peddle that falseness to make money etc or that falseness causes others to question themselves its not right. 

Social media played a massive part in saving the club a few years back. Without it, we would likely have been liquidated. 

Facebook is fine as long as you are not on it all day.

An easy fix for your friends that annoy you is to delete them.

Rudi Skacel

Day x of y challenge. 

Its not a challenge. You are posting a picture that you either posted before and no one cared about then, and no one does now. Or you google image search. 

A Boy Named Crow
On 15/05/2020 at 08:19, Rudi Skacel said:

Day x of y challenge. 

Its not a challenge. You are posting a picture that you either posted before and no one cared about then, and no one does now. Or you google image search. 

I was thinking just the other day,  there should be a way to opt out of seeing any "challenge" posts. Absolutely chronic!

jack D and coke
On 14/05/2020 at 20:46, luckyBatistuta said:

‘Nope, never had one. After watching all the fake shit that is put up on it on my wife’s Facebook, no chance. Why the hell do I want to see someone’s dinner. The...oh, you look fabulous and others agreeing pish. No she doesn’t, stop lying and tell her she’s got a face like a bag of chisels.

I know someone who does this every morning, noon and night. Every. Single. Day. 
Wont name any names🤣

luckyBatistuta
18 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I know someone who does this every morning, noon and night. Every. Single. Day. 
Wont name any names🤣

Hmm, whoever could you mean :lol: 

Салатные палочки
41 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Going to be stuck seeing these stupid avatar nonsense for the next few weeks. 

It's more annoying that they look nothing like the person. 

Finally deleted the app of my phone going to stop going on it just waste so much time on it going through same crap . 

• 3 weeks later...
maroonlegions

When you forget that you were once a part of something that you are now banning  on something you own and share.

Mark Zuckerberg in his skinhead days. He won't mind me making this as fact checking isn't a thing.

101674977_1645239012293125_5202762482363523561_o.jpg

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

When you forget that you were once a part of something that you are now banning  on something you own and share.

Mark Zuckerberg in his skinhead days. He won't mind me making this as fact checking isn't a thing.

As much as I wish this was true, sadly it isn't. Zuckerberg was 10 in 1994. :lol:

Plus, there's absolutely no way that **** was ever a skinhead.

45 minutes ago, Locky said:

As much as I wish this was true, sadly it isn't. Zuckerberg was 10 in 1994. :lol:

I think that's kind of the point given Facebook's complete lack of commitment to fact checking and ensuring blatantly false stuff doesn't get spread.

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I think that's kind of the point given Facebook's complete lack of commitment to fact checking and ensuring blatantly false stuff doesn't get spread.

Ah, makes sense if so. But sure ML is into UFO's and other conspiracies, so I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

No offence ML. :) 

Weakened Offender
50 minutes ago, Locky said:

First day on the Internet? 

34 minutes ago, Locky said:

Ah, makes sense if so. But sure ML is into UFO's and other conspiracies, so I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

No offence ML. :) 

EGDmCdR.gif Fair shout

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

:cornette:

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

This is up there with Marilyn Manson was Paul in ‘The Wonder Years’.

:rofl: