• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Matthew Le Tissier

And that 10p donation thing is news to me hahaha. Do people still fall for that shit?

Numerous girls have said it :lol: Ones from down south to ones up here.

Edited by southampton jambo

Some of us do still regularly donate. In fact we raised almost ?800 at mums funeral (stomach cancer) so I'm not about to have a pop at it. Really funny the stuff some people get wound up about

It's just slacktivism in 99% of cases. Most people that do it allow it to salve their consciences for a second and it often means when there's someone rattling a tin they'll not donate as they think they've done there part.

Well done to you and yours for your contribution.

Edited by 2NaFish

I know what you mean 2na actually although to be fair I've seen a few put up donation links in their status as they've posted.

Lots just doing it for attention as well though mind

This new fecking fad that all the bursds are doing

No make up to raise awareness of cancer.

Instead of putting up a pic of you without slap on why not just donate a quid. Uploading a pic is doing ****all

They are raising awareness though. I'd never even heard of cancer until facebook came along.

Private Womble

Folk still use Facebook? :vrface:

Deleted mine last week, they're giving me til the end of the month to sign back in... Feck that

skinnybob72

It gives you the chance to see some of them in their full horror. Next time you've had a few beers and think that you might fancy your chances just remember how they really look.

Say What Again

I know what you mean 2na actually although to be fair I've seen a few put up donation links in their status as they've posted.

Just saw a mate of mine pledge ?25 to Marie Curie if his girlfriend does it.

That pic is brilliant!

dont mind these no make up selfies but holy shit, its amazing what a little make up actually does to most bursds.

I actually think Facebook would be quality if I deleted all the females.

Leaving just the football chat, opinions on current world events and a bit humour

Be very little drama after that...

My missus Facebook is nippy contemplating deleting her just for reaction of nothing else :laugh:

"Just went for a bath and ended up having a shower. In the bath!!!!! What am I like. Lol."

Cheers hen.

:muggy:

Edited by Craigieboy

hmfc_liam06

I tell you what though, this no make up selfie business doesn't half show who the better looking sex is!

I know I know.....

:bitgay:

His name is

No make up selfie reminds me of the old joke:

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because they're ugly and smell

Ron Swanson

A stark reminder that British birsd are generally a complete shambles.

And require a pressure washer to get all the slap off their faces...

Only one bird on my friends list has done this so far. The tidiest one. Still outstanding without make-up it must be said.

Back of the Bus

Only proper ***** use that term :muggy:

I exclude all Facebookers of that nature.

A phrase used by those that generally get no likes.

Delete.

Just read this:

"if it's enough to make you think about cancer then it's raised awareness! Simples x"

Don't know the person that posted this but I have blocked them anyway, just in case their idiocy should intrude my feed via proxy again in the future.

:cornette:

Just read this:

"if it's enough to make you think about cancer then it's raised awareness! Simples x"

Don't know the person that posted this but I have blocked them anyway, just in case their idiocy should intrude my feed via proxy again in the future.

Someone on my feed posted a screen shot of the definition of awareness from the online dictionary.

Alan Johnson

I don't mind when things like these pop up tbh. Just reminds me of people I've been meaning to delete anyway so helps keep the cull nice and easy. Got rid of about 400 friends over the last 6 months or so :jjyay:

Just read this:

I am officially going to boot idiots in the face to raise awareness of cancer from tonight.

Craig Gordons Gloves

"Just went for a bath and ended up having a shower. In the bath!!!!! What am I like. Lol."

Cheers hen.

:muggy:

Golden

Geoff Kilpatrick

I still think pics of hairy arses for prostate cancer will stop this pish.

I am also proud to have trolled one of my cousins about this to the point she unfriended me. Result!

Don't get the seethe over the no make up selfies tbh. You're obviously not going to cure cancer by posting a photo but if it raises awareness and some money at the same time then what's the harm?

I saw these starting today all over the place,.

Then a female friend put up a status saying there was no was she would do it but would put up a photo of her toddler without make up.

Which she did with a long post about the little girls leukemia. And the signs parents should look out for and her ongoing treatment.

Now that ******* raised awareness and educated. Better than showing a photo (many of which are clearly attempt number 27 so they can look decent) to raise awareness of somehting we all know about.

Guest C00l K1d

Then a female friend put up a status saying there was no was she would do it but would put up a photo of her toddler without make up.

Which she did with a long post about the little girls leukemia. And the signs parents should look out for and her ongoing treatment.

Now that ******* raised awareness and educated. Better than showing a photo (many of which are clearly attempt number 27 so they can look decent) to raise awareness of somehting we all know about.

If it was maybe chemo patients posting photos of themselves without hat/wig or women posting photos that shows they've had breast removal surgery (not suggesting they should be posing naked) then that's something that would raise awareness.

I've read an article that says pledges have sky rocketed after this selfie thing, which i suppose is a good thing. But it's the principle of most folk who are doing it, aren't doing it for cancer awareness. It's because they're a bunch of vein arseholes who want folk to say ''omg you're so pretty even without makeup''

My birds just told me that one of her uni mates uploaded a picture doing it and someone wrote underneath ''You're so brave!'' :facepalm:

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid

Angry Haggis

Tell you what would be better than these no make selfies....actual knockers out selfies..make up optional. Raises breast awareness and no doubt will get a few red blooded makes donating to Bc charities.

Then again..depends on the standard of girl friends on Facebook profile and potential boobage.

Edited by Angry Haggis

Geoff Kilpatrick

If it was maybe chemo patients posting photos of themselves without hat/wig or women posting photos that shows they've had breast removal surgery (not suggesting they should be posing naked) then that's something that would raise awareness.

I've read an article that says pledges have sky rocketed after this selfie thing, which i suppose is a good thing. But it's the principle of most folk who are doing it, aren't doing it for cancer awareness. It's because they're a bunch of vein arseholes who want folk to say ''omg you're so pretty even without makeup''

My birds just told me that one of her uni mates uploaded a picture doing it and someone wrote underneath ''You're so brave!'' :facepalm:

:rofl:

Feminists everywhere will be :seething: at feckwit comments like that!

Creepy Lurker

Kind of indifferent to this one. Don't see the link between no make up and cancer and don't understand who's supposed to not be aware of cancer, but if people are donating I suppose it's a good thing. Don't get why people are getting so worked up over it.

Only one bird on my friends list has done this so far. The tidiest one. Still outstanding without make-up it must be said.

My friends list is the same, only one has done it so far and I knew she would look mighty fine without make-up anyway, all the others she's challenged to do it have (wisely) declined.

Tell you what would be better than these no make selfies....actual knockers out selfies..make up optional. Raises breast awareness and no doubt will get a few red blooded makes donating to Bc charities.

Then again..depends on the standard of girl friends on Facebook profile and potential boobage.

Nipnomination. Get it started! I'd donate ?20 for every decent topless selfie from the wee slags on my Facebook.

Subract ?5 for each horror show or family member.

Tommy Wiseau

Half the bints on my FB who have done this nonsense are blatantly wearing make up :lol:

Less make up than usual, admittedly, but make up nonetheless.

Might take a selfie of my own root and post it to raise awareness of these cheating boots :muggy:

Maiden Gorgie

However, If that comment was meant sarcastically, it's a belter.

BoJack Horseman

Are "nomination" type posts a thing now? I think this is the worst thing to come of all this no make up stuff. Plus bints screenshotting their ?3 donation to show how charitable they are.