Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

One of my best mates(was best man at his wedding)his wife does my box in with the absolute drivel she posts. I had her blocked, which she noticed and pulled me up about it at a night out, i felt bad so i thought ok ill unblock you. Man im regretting it.

Todays status = In a bad mood and dont know why?

If i block her again im sure me n the mate will have words.

Shes an utter zoomer. all the usual facebook shite we all cant stand she spouts.

What to do?

Block her and tell her why. I've done it to loads of people. Take great pleasure in it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Hide her posts from your news feed? Saves the hassle of her/him talking to you about blocking her again and means you don't need to read her nonsense :thumbsup:.

Good advice, i really should have thought of that myself. on it just now :thumbsup:

I thought that was what you meant by blocking!

Nah if you block someone you can't see their profile they can't see your's, if they comment on a status of a mutual friend you can't see it same for them.

These things

WineCard-300.gif

wine-ecard-3.jpg

They are the worst. Do my ******* chebs in. The variations about ex boyfriends and sarcasm being a second language and all that strong, independent woman pish. Horrendous patter.

feedtheroman2

People using the word nom nom next to pictures of food.

Absolute wankers

That really flucks me off too!

"Just made a nice salad for dinner - should be reaching my diet target soon! nomnomnom"

:builder::bomb2:

Better call Saul
One of my best mates(was best man at his wedding)his wife does my box in with the absolute drivel she posts. I had her blocked, which she noticed and pulled me up about it at a night out, i felt bad so i thought ok ill unblock you. Man im regretting it.

Shes an utter zoomer. all the usual facebook shite we all cant stand she spouts.

What to do?

I do this (restrict what they can )see for personnel reasons with some family members because they are nosey barstewards ..

Is this what the world is coming to now having uncomfortable conversations about Facebook of all things when on a night out ! It's a shame it can have its uses :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What to do?

Arrange to have her killed.

hate it when you post a photo, then someone who you don't know from Adam but his friends with one your friends likes your photo.

That's a ridiculous thing to be bothered by.

Has anyone seen the girl doing a selfie wearing a Hearts top? Oh jees.

Not a patch on the "other" Hearts related pics from a while ago with the Playboy bird and the Hearts scarf.. :look:

Is this worth seeing? If so get it posted usless without ;)

That really flucks me off too!

"Just made a nice salad for dinner - should be reaching my diet target soon! nomnomnom"

:builder::bomb2:

Glad I'm not the only one.

Thank god I'v deleted my Facebook and don't have to put up with these pathic pricks any more.

Say What Again

That's a ridiculous thing to be bothered by.

Glad somebody else pointed this out. I was going to reply earlier but I'm even boring myself with my laughing at the inane things that make people on here seethe.

Thats a belter though. Someone I don't know 'liked' my photo. RAGE

Hahaha :rofl:

Edited by Say What Again

You lot must be total stress cadets

Yes all of the above are pointless and annoying but once I've scrolled past them I don't even give it a thought

Couldn't care less :laugh:

Thankfully only noticed a few so far. I'm pretty sure no one actually watches any music videos folk post on FB as it is.

Aye. Unless it looks particularly interesting I never bother watching them but may give it a nod of respect and a like.

Opened that Michael Jackson ghost one, mind, and had to call for a change of underwear after. Seething.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Is this worth seeing? If so get it posted usless without ;)

I would probably get banned if I posted them on here. I'll PM them to you.

"Thanks Argos"

"Thanks Tesco"

"Thanks Asda"

Folk actually sharing shite from the above shops on FB in order to claim ?100,000 in vouchers.

Chaka Demus & pliers

"Thanks Argos"

"Thanks Tesco"

"Thanks Asda"

Folk actually sharing shite from the above shops on FB in order to claim ?100,000 in vouchers.

And instead probably infecting their device with a virus.

Anyone that checks into their own bed/xxxx's crib/the xxxx crib should be shot!

In fact if you see anyone checking into their own bed then it should be mandatory that a couple of hours later to phone them and wake them up, preferably saying nothing and withholding the number so they get a little freaked out and can't get back to sleep!

Dunno if anyone else has seen people share the pic of the apparent rapist who was released early from jail around these parts? Dangerous thing to do if you ask me...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not annoying behaviour as such (well, partly), more a ridiculous situation.

A guy who was in my year at school has spent the best part of the last month having fallings out/other dramas with his girlfriend on Facebook. He'll put up a status most nights saying how much he loves her, doesn't want to hurt her and will do anything to get her back etc. This would suggest that they have more break ups than I have hot dinners but anyway, if I've understood things right, the guy in question has just had a kid (with another girl) and the girlfriend has a kid of her own. They've been together for 3 months but last Thursday, he put a status up saying how he was delighted that he was going to be a Dad again and that his girlfriend is pregnant with twins. Now if you'd seen this guy you would begin to wonder how he could possibly father 3 children in the space of a year, but that's a discussion for another day.

He's put up another couple of these statuses in the last few days, suggesting things were rocky for the umpteenth time but now? According to his Facebook they're now engaged. Quite a week for this guy.

The worst thing about this whole thing? The girlfriend in question is 16.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

A guy who was in my year at school has spent the best part of the last month having fallings out/other dramas with his girlfriend on Facebook. He'll put up a status most nights saying how much he loves her, doesn't want to hurt her and will do anything to get her back etc. This would suggest that they have more break ups than I have hot dinners but anyway, if I've understood things right, the guy in question has just had a kid (with another girl) and the girlfriend has a kid of her own. They've been together for 3 months but last Thursday, he put a status up saying how he was delighted that he was going to be a Dad again and that his girlfriend is pregnant with twins. Now if you'd seen this guy you would begin to wonder how he could possibly father 3 children in the space of a year, but that's a discussion for another day.

He's put up another couple of these statuses in the last few days, suggesting things were rocky for the umpteenth time but now? According to his Facebook they're now engaged. Quite a week for this guy.

W..t..f??

:cornette:

Yer mates a scaf.

is your pal's name Leigh by any chance?

43572.GIF

Craig Gordons Gloves

Anyone that checks into their own bed/xxxx's crib/the xxxx crib should be shot!

In fact if you see anyone checking into their own bed then it should be mandatory that a couple of hours later to phone them and wake them up, preferably saying nothing and withholding the number so they get a little freaked out and can't get back to sleep!

That is genius. I might just start doing that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Ah right just a kiddy on cyber friend then??

He was in my year at school, I made that abundantly clear. There were a couple of hundred folk in my year, I wasn't friends with them all :lol:.

He was in my year at school, I made that abundantly clear. There were a couple of hundred folk in my year, I wasn't friends with them all :lol:.

So basically some random guy you barely know nowadays but he's an internet "friend" ??

Guest C00l K1d

Do folk only have folk they know on fb?

I have about 400 birsd on mine, a lot of them post shite but most of them are tidy so no complaints really.

Do folk only have folk they know on fb?

I have about 400 birsd on mine, a lot of them post shite but most of them are tidy so no complaints really.

Nah, I've a shit load of Hearts fans I don't know, problem being half the time don't know if it's from the supporters club or because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out my real name from here

Dunno if anyone else has seen people share the pic of the apparent rapist who was released early from jail around these parts? Dangerous thing to do if you ask me...

Yep. The lad from one of the Calders? (Can't mind if it was East or West). Very, very stupid thing to do. Also whilst it was a despicable act in the first place, the lad has served time for it.

Can someone confirm today is #nofilter #yum #nom #pancakeday?

Thanks in advance.

What is this no filter shite? Is it just normal photos without putting some shitey tint on them through Instagram?

Sexton Hardcastle

I guess so. Usually compensated by the bints in said photo dolled up in 8 quids worth of matalan make up.

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew Le Tissier

This new fecking fad that all the bursds are doing

No make up to raise awareness of cancer.

Instead of putting up a pic of you without slap on why not just donate a quid. Uploading a pic is doing ****all

This new fecking fad that all the bursds are doing

No make up to raise awareness of cancer.

Instead of putting up a pic of you without slap on why not just donate a quid. Uploading a pic is doing ****all

Just had a rant about that. ******* idiots.

Matthew Le Tissier

Just had a rant about that. ******* idiots.

Apprently there being lead to belive that the pics are going on some website and the goverment is donating 10p for every pic :facepalm:

Apprently there being lead to belive that the pics are going on some website and the goverment is donating 10p for every pic :facepalm:

:cornette:

Absolute tossers

:wow:

Twats :vrface:

Some of us do still regularly donate. In fact we raised almost ?800 at mums funeral (stomach cancer) so I'm not about to have a pop at it. Really funny the stuff some people get wound up about