Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

The Great Khali

#100happydays

My auntie and uncle who moved to Australia are doing this and it's quite nice to see photos of my wee cousins and all the things they're doing so for now I'm happy with 100happydays.

I can sense already though that the more people who start to do this, people I don't really give a shite about, it could be really pish.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Folk counting down to their holidays.

Only 103 days until Tenerife.

:facepalm:

Surely your day to day life can't be so shite that your holiday is the only thing you've got to look forward to?

Edited by Craigieboy

A good one that I can relate to.. My ex posting shite about me..

Left her 4 months ago and she, her mates and family are still slating me on Facebook!

ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS ffs!

- I don't even have Facebook..embarrassing is an understatement.

I can confirm that she is obsessed.

'Such a good feeling when you see your ex walking past your work with the worst jacket you have ever seen and a chavy haircut.....today just got better *monkey covering mout face* *monkey covering eyes face*'

The Great Khali

'Such a good feeling when you see your ex walking past your work with the worst jacket you have ever seen and a chavy haircut.....today just got better *monkey covering mout face* *monkey covering eyes face*'

:rofl:

What's the latest pish I've spotted this morning?

Guys updating their status as "I used my boobs to get out of a speeding fine"

Anyone?

'Gutted she hated my new jacket and hair cut' type post IMO.

Edited by Heres Rixxy

Guest C00l K1d

What are those wee faces? See them everywhere.

'Gutted she hated my new jacket and hair cut' type post IMO.

She was talking about Easty, not me. It probably was a shite jacket. Wears some awful gear.

What are those wee faces? See them everywhere.

They're a load of shite.

I've got a friend who emigrated to Australia late last year, and every day he posts a picture of the weather forecast along with a comment about how hot it is and that it's almost too hot for him, then later posts a picture of whatever's on the BBQ for the day.

All well and good for a week or two after emigrating, but the same shit every day for 3-4 months now. **** off!

This is an accurate decsription of me on Facebook last weekend there.

1. "Nice breakfast and nice view". Ok we get it, you moved to Australia and suddenly all your breakfasts are "amazing" cause you get to look at a sea view while eating it. Well guess what dickhead...toast in Australia is EXACTLY THE ******* SAME AS HERE! DELETED

2. "Finished at last!". Sorry what......you're putting pictures of cushions you've made on Facebook? DELETED

3. "What to do?". Byyyyeeee! DELETED

4. "The girls!".....Sorry you appear to have posted the same picture 18 times....no wait.....they're all from very slightly different angles. DELETED

That actually felt really good. 4 numpties gone from my feed in less than a minute.

Guest C00l K1d

This is an accurate decsription of me on Facebook last weekend there.

1. "Nice breakfast and nice view". Ok we get it, you moved to Australia and suddenly all your breakfasts are "amazing" cause you get to look at a sea view while eating it. Well guess what dickhead...toast in Australia is EXACTLY THE ******* SAME AS HERE! DELETED

2. "Finished at last!". Sorry what......you're putting pictures of cushions you've made on Facebook? DELETED

3. "What to do?". Byyyyeeee! DELETED

4. "The girls!".....Sorry you appear to have posted the same picture 18 times....no wait.....they're all from very slightly different angles. DELETED

That actually felt really good. 4 numpties gone from my feed in less than a minute.

Deleted for asking for suggestions on what they can get upto.

You are a big meanie kaiser.

Deleted for asking for suggestions on what they can get upto.

You are a big meanie kaiser.

My suggestions on what they should do would have likely caused them to delete me.

Plus......they have posted "What to do" or something very similar......at least once a week.

Deleting them means they are actually getting off lightly. I considered taking a photo of my next dump and posting that on their feed with "You could tell me which colour you think this matches closest on the Dulux colour charts for me"

What's the latest pish I've spotted this morning?

Guys updating their status as "I used my boobs to get out of a speeding fine"

Anyone?

See my post above Alice.

Guest C00l K1d

'Cheknominations'

Just seen a lassie check her tits for lumps then nominate someone else to do it.

I'm actually just considering deleting my facebook entirely, never mind the person who made it turn up on my feed.

'Cheknominations'

Just seen a lassie check her tits for lumps then nominate someone else to do it.

I'm actually just considering deleting my facebook entirely, never mind the person who made it turn up on my feed.

Take it she's a hound? Personally the idea of watching a bird rub her tits would rank pretty low down on my idea of annoying behaviour :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Take it she's a hound? Personally the idea of watching a bird rub her tits would rank pretty low down on my idea of annoying behaviour :lol:

She was neither tidy or ugly but even so, a lassie checking her paps for cancer isn't exactly the biggest turn on.

Was more cringey than annoying tbf :laugh:

Tracknomination! The idea is to occupy Facebook with music, breaking the monotony of selfies, baby pictures, dog/cat pictures, Neknominations, personal videos and Bitstrips. Whoever likes this post, will be given a music genre/artist and has to post a piece in that genre, along with this text.

Edited by Heres Rixxy

Tracknomination! The idea is to occupy Facebook with music, breaking the monotony of selfies, baby pictures, dog/cat pictures, Neknominations, personal videos and Bitstrips. Whoever likes this post, will be given a music genre/artist and has to post a piece in that genre, along with this text.

:what:

By creating a "monotony" of songs taking over Facebook. :cornette:

or try the best way to break the monotony of selfies, baby pictures, dog/cat pictures, Neknominations, personal videos and Bitstrips:

get rid of Facebook!!

because that's all it is!

Edited by SpikeDudley

Better call Saul

Folk that post pictures with a mobile and it's blurry as @@@@ .....why bother more so when they are on the pish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one of the nomination things....complete tools recording themselves doing a "tough" workout of some kind then nominating someone to do the same or similiar.........scum of the earth.

The Great Khali

Another one of the nomination things....complete tools recording themselves doing a "tough" workout of some kind then nominating someone to do the same or similiar.........scum of the earth.

Who the **** does that!?

Sexton Hardcastle

See people who like these 'tag a mate' photos. Jesus H. "Tag a mate who would shag this whoore". Aye, funny.

And then there's the iphone text screenshots which are blatantly fake but people cream themselves over.

A guy in my office 'hashtagged' on the phone today.

I know it doesn't really count towards this thread but I wanted somewhere to express my disgust.

A guy in my office 'hashtagged' on the phone today.

I know it doesn't really count towards this thread but I wanted somewhere to express my disgust.

Eh, what? How does one hashtag on the phone?

Folk counting down to their holidays.

Only 103 days until Tenerife.

:facepalm:

Surely your day to day life can't be so shite that your holiday is the only thing you've got to look forward to?

At least they aren't counting down in 'sleeps'.

"omg only 4 sleeps 'til t in the park" etc

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He said 'Hashtag just saying'.

He's well into his 40's.

That is disgusting. If I was you I'd be reporting him to his manager, gross misconduct IMO.

Better call Saul
My boss will give me the day off if this post gets a billion likes

Die you arseholes!!!!!

THIS THIS THIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People using the word nom nom next to pictures of food.

Absolute wankers

Edited by hate_hibs

One of my best mates(was best man at his wedding)his wife does my box in with the absolute drivel she posts. I had her blocked, which she noticed and pulled me up about it at a night out, i felt bad so i thought ok ill unblock you. Man im regretting it.

Todays status = In a bad mood and dont know why?

If i block her again im sure me n the mate will have words.

Shes an utter zoomer. all the usual facebook shite we all cant stand she spouts.

What to do?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

One of my best mates(was best man at his wedding)his wife does my box in with the absolute drivel she posts. I had her blocked, which she noticed and pulled me up about it at a night out, i felt bad so i thought ok ill unblock you. Man im regretting it.

Todays status = In a bad mood and dont know why?

If i block her again im sure me n the mate will have words.

Shes an utter zoomer. all the usual facebook shite we all cant stand she spouts.

What to do?

Hide her posts from your news feed? Saves the hassle of her/him talking to you about blocking her again and means you don't need to read her nonsense :thumbsup:.