• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

See some of those Hearts pages. Oh ya ###### utter roasterville.

By far and away the worst thing about Facebook for me.

Painful viewing.

Looked at mine, slap bang in the middle of the montage is Jimmy Saville with his Peedo T-shirt

I got pedo bear on mine from when everyone was putting up cartoon characters as their profile pic to combat nonces.

I thought it was a nice video but don't see the need to share it.

Edited by Chris Benoit

My FB page is crammed with a new Facebook Movie thing celebrating the best posts and pics that my "friends" have done over the last 10 years. The "musak" is awful.

It is........

Horrific!

everyone was putting up cartoon characters as their profile pic to combat nonces.

Aye, that'll work :cornette: .

Generic Username

Do you know what's annoying on Facebook;

Pictures of your kids.

All the time.

All day.

Every day.

I'm a man who likes to take his phone into the jobby shop with him and I'll be honest with you, it's incredibly hard to curl out a toley when I've got your bairns ugly wee expressionless face gawping back at me.

See some of those Hearts pages. Oh ya ###### utter roasterville.

Didn't they set up their own version of kickback a few weeks back? :lol: Is that still going?

Prince Buaben

Didn't they set up their own version of kickback a few weeks back? :lol: Is that still going?

It was last week when i looked. Only seen about 6 or 7 different names.

Generic Username

Aw there's another sign of a complete roaster.

Tagging yerself into your own house/bed. 100% spangle.

"Dawn just checked in at MA COSY WEE BED"

Do us a favour Dawn and die in yer sleep.

It's still going as I keep seeing links plastered all over Facebook for it. It's driving me insane.

More people comment on the links than the forum.

I'm friends with a vegan, and all I get is a wall full of her posts on how vegans are so great, perfect & right while everyone else is wrong! Then there is all the animal cruelty videos and photos she shares! A real pain in the arse!!!

It's still going as I keep seeing links plastered all over Facebook for it. It's driving me insane.

More people comment on the links than the forum.

The guy who used to run it posted something racist on his own wall, got found out and ditched from the Hearts FC page. They changed the admin of the page and he basically used it to pimp out his new forum. In fact, the Hearts FC page is basically secondary now to the forum. I've seen about 12 of them as well but I can't really block notifications from the Hearts FC page because that'll block ALL notifications. Edited by peter_hmfc

Alice Glass also has this lass who refers to herself in the third person ala Billy Davies. Fecking annoying.

Edited by Alice Glass

I've no intention of sharing it, and zero interest in watching anybody else's, but I found my wee video quite moving.

:sob:

Mine too, it did a great job of picking out important times and important people. I loved it. :)

Was all delighted to see Facebook do something that seems genuinely nice for once when it first started, but getting a bit fed up of them all over my timeline now.

I'm fickle.

Say What Again

I've probably added these to similar threads before, but I have one girl who posts "Good Morning, have a good (whatever)day", every single morning. She also posts "had a great session tonight at whatever gym, thanks Dave", after every gym session.

Another girl checks in at the gym every single morning. Yes, every single morning.

I'm friends with a vegan, and all I get is a wall full of her posts on how vegans are so great, perfect & right while everyone else is wrong! Then there is all the animal cruelty videos and photos she shares! A real pain in the arse!!!

I live in a town full of those self-righteous arseholes :(

I got pedo bear on mine from when everyone was putting up cartoon characters as their profile pic to combat nonces.

I thought it was a nice video but don't see the need to share it.

I had salad fingers in my video :lol:

Cairneyhill Jambo

Has anyone seen the girl doing a selfie wearing a Hearts top? Oh jees.

Not a patch on the "other" Hearts related pics from a while ago with the Playboy bird and the Hearts scarf.. :look:

Sorry mate. Its a game and you have just become another victim as did I. Hehe. You never should have commented or liked my status. The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases and put it in their own Facebook status for at least an hour Hmmm ok..You can choose...Oh no just scratched my boss's car,I've decided to get a tattoo,Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding fine,Oh no lost my phone and there's saucy pics on it,Why is no one around when I'm feeling horny?,No toilet paper..goodbye socks. Just been accepted for The Cube. Note: remember you can only use one of these sentences. No explanations , no comments. When someone comments or likes your status, send him/her this message. You must do it and please, keep the secret. Your turn !;-)

Wtf?

The Great Khali

Sorry mate. Its a game and you have just become another victim as did I. Hehe. You never should have commented or liked my status. The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases and put it in their own Facebook status for at least an hour Hmmm ok..You can choose...Oh no just scratched my boss's car,I've decided to get a tattoo,Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding fine,Oh no lost my phone and there's saucy pics on it,Why is no one around when I'm feeling horny?,No toilet paper..goodbye socks. Just been accepted for The Cube. Note: remember you can only use one of these sentences. No explanations , no comments. When someone comments or likes your status, send him/her this message. You must do it and please, keep the secret. Your turn !;-)

Wtf?

:cornette:

Spotted an absolute topper on FB....

"Wishing my wee brother **** a happy birthday, he is 60 today. He's not on Facebook but someone will let him know"

Let him know it's his birthday? Why could you not just call him instead of typing this nonsense? Unbelievable!

Say What Again

"Wishing my wee brother **** a happy birthday, he is 60 today. He's not on Facebook but someone will let him know"

Let him know it's his birthday? Why could you not just call him instead of typing this nonsense? Unbelievable!

I see that regularly, folk wishing people who aren't on Facebook, Happy Birthday.

From kids, to parents, to dead grannies.

Though "someone will let him know" takes the biscuit. Let him know yourself. Pick up the phone.

Edited by Say What Again

:Agree:

Pure and utter attention seeking.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I have a lass that constantly posts about her dog. It's creepy. She even refers to her bed as her and her dogs bed.

:lol: I've got a similar bursds on mine, refers to her dogs as "the girls" & talks about them as if they're her kids.

"Love a lazy Sunday morning in bed with my girls, hope they get up soon though, mummy's bored now!"

:vrface: Jesus Christ.

Guest C00l K1d

:lol: I've got a similar bursds on mine, refers to her dogs as "the girls" & talks about them as if they're her kids.

"Love a lazy Sunday morning in bed with my girls, hope they get up soon though, mummy's bored now!"

:vrface: Jesus Christ.

If my cat is sound asleep but is in my way in any shape or form it gets a boot up the arse if it doesn't move.

Saw something earlier along the lines of "Pray for my son as he's just been rushed to hospital". Now i wish no ill to them or their son but who posts that kind of stuff?

If one if my kids was being rushed to hospital the last thing on my mind would be to get onto FB to tell the world.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Saw something earlier along the lines of "Pray for my son as he's just been rushed to hospital". Now i wish no ill to them or their son but who posts that kind of stuff?

If one if my kids was being rushed to hospital the last thing on my mind would be to get onto FB to tell the world.

It is almost another form of Munchausen's by Proxy!

Wtf?

Aye? **** off.

A good one that I can relate to.. My ex posting shite about me..

Left her 4 months ago and she, her mates and family are still slating me on Facebook!

ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS ffs!

- I don't even have Facebook..embarrassing is an understatement.

A good one that I can relate to.. My ex posting shite about me..

Left her 4 months ago and she, her mates and family are still slating me on Facebook!

ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS ffs!

- I don't even have Facebook..embarrassing is an understatement.

Is it done via ambiguous comments which desperately crave someone to ask for a follow up?

:cornette: :cornette:

Say What Again

:what:

Salad Fingers. Not Bev talking about her love of menstruation. :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

been seeing alot of parents recently putting pics of their kid up thanking another family member for a present theyve received. so little 6month old alfie has got a new pair of socks, pic is taken of said socks and the grandad is tagged in the comment 'thanks for the socks grandad, i love them'. could just be me but this does my head in

I've got a guy on my page (Hibby) who changes his status every 2 ****** minutes, usually to comment on whatever shite is on the telly.

It was worse when I'm a celeb was on.

He's actually a pretty decent bloke in real life but a complete pain in the arse on FB.