Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

I've noticed these days that instead of sharing a post or link etc to others walls, people just comment on the original with someone's name. The result is simply a list of hundreds of names. Annoying...

Edited by Heres Rixxy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

I've noticed these days that instead of sharing a post or link etc to others walls, people just comment on the original with someone's name. The result is simply a list of hundreds of names. Annoying...

The comments on these viral things are atrocious anyway. I'd much rather see a list of folks names over the usual nonsense.

The 'feeling so dejected' or 'I'm so upset right now' post will continually annoy me.

The fact is that it always ends 'pm'd you babe'.

You never get to find out wtf is going on anyway so it's just a total attention seeking pile of shite.

GTF.

:seething:

Anyone who shares a link from either side of the independence debate whilst seemingly thinking that whatever the article is about it is unbiased fact!

In fact so fed up of the whole 'debate' that anyone posting such a link is instantly hidden from my newsfeed, some may or may not get restored once the referendum is over and done with!

Also anyone doing this down a pint pish is getting launched too!

That "feeling blessed" "feeling happy" pish and also hashtags. ******* arseholes.

Hashtags can work once in a while or as something ironic and sarcastic, but recently some guy posted EIGHT hashtags in one post :vrface: .

Hashtags can work once in a while or as something ironic and sarcastic, but recently some guy posted EIGHT hashtags in one post :vrface: .

I've got ***** on mine who do that. ******* fannys

Due to the unfortunate coincidence of a lot of people I know having children recently, there's a constant stream of pish photos and cringeworthy comments about them.

"Look at muma's little bear"........."mummy loves you so much"............"our world is complete"..............**** off!

If I was remotely interested in what you've spawned I'd come and visit. The fact I don't should be taken as a clue!

I've had a few folk check themselves at the hospital via Facebook. Attention seekers.

Probably with no comment either I bet.

Anyone who puts grrrrrrrrrr on their Facebook status is an utter arsehole deserving of being blocked. Funny thing my block list is full of woman

What's with all these videos appearing? About 10 in the last hour with knobs on my friend list on them.

That'll be Facebook lookback I'm guessing? Must have launched today. Prepare to be inundated!

What I think I look like when I do activity A (picture of tidy burd).

What I look like when I do activity A. (Picture of dog or fat person)

Hahaha hahaha

#neknomination

Are people having to ok them happening or is it automatic??

That site's turning into a fecking creepy place.....

You have to do it yourself.

i looked at mine, felt no compulsion to share it though.. pics and posts are all there if someone wants to look at them without making a video of them

Say What Again

i looked at mine, felt no compulsion to share it though.. pics and posts are all there if someone wants to look at them without making a video of them

Same.

I watched the top one on my news feed to see what they consisted off, then looked at my own one without sharing.

They're pretty crap, and will flood news feeds today and tomorrow, but you have to love the seethe created by something you could just ignore :lol:

You...don't. .need to..watch.them..

Only annoying thing is that it is part of facebook rather than an independent app so you can just do a 'hide all' like the folk getting annoyed with horoscopes etc should have done!

Looked at mine, slap bang in the middle of the montage is Jimmy Saville with his Peedo T-shirt

Guest C00l K1d

Talking of facebook, anyone have an idea how to permanently turn off notifications for this?

Every time i turn them off in the settings it says something along the lines of ''Notifications turned of until 5/2/14 22.50'' It just turns them off for 24 hours at a time.

It's a pain in the arse, i like having facebook on my phone as its easy to upload pictures etc but i'm sick of it dinging and buzzing every 5 minutes.

What's with all these videos appearing? About 10 in the last hour with knobs on my friend list on them.

The "your life on facebook" type things? Just what I've came on to rant about. What a load of pish.

Better call Saul

Had a mate that tagged himself at hospital with his daughter only to post a picture of her lying on the bed with various wires attached to monitors

Just wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaka Demus & pliers

My news feed is now just full of knobs I don't even know downing pints and shite 'videos' of posts and photos I probably saw first time around. This could be worse than those shite cartoons if it lasts much longer.

Fecking videos everywhere, from necknominations to this new lookback shite :ahhhhhhh::fugg2:

My wee boy's been in hospital a couple of times since he was born. As far as i'm concerned, it's f all to do with anyone else and was more worried about him than what anyone would think on Facebook.

Mostly females on my friend list that do this.. one in particular.

Looked at mine, slap bang in the middle of the montage is Jimmy Saville with his Peedo T-shirt

to be fair, apart from the early on pics, most of mine weere hearts pics. the posts that were shown were about me passing some exam stuff so no reason to be ashamed or embarrasssed. still, no reason EVERYONE on my FB need to see it all again lol... most were there are liked or commented the first time around. there were a few i enjoyed though as i'm close to people and it was nice to see some of their things again.

i'm in the "don't wanna watch then don;t" camp however

There's nothing wrong with seeking a bit of moral support from friends when feeling dejected. Most of the Facebook rage seems to stem from guys who don't want to block a lassie with large mammaries despite the fact they mostly talk sh?te; in the hope that they will post pictures of said mammaries. You've got to take the rough with the smooth.

Watched my video. It was the most pointless thing ever, given that I don't know many ladies with large mammaries.

Those wee videos would have been quite nice if it was just a personal wee thing and only you could view your own one. Then, in true Facebook 'look at me' fashion, some prick had to make them shareable. Why you would watch someone else's unless to see if you were in it yourself I do not know.