** Official JKB Fashion Superthread **

Sterling Archer

scott_jambo

So what are you facepalming?

More maroon adidas trainers. Sorry, I should've said every single fashion thread, not every single thread.

It's my pet hate.

rossthejambo

Bucket hats.

Yes or no?

Definitely not.

Looking at shades myself just now but my shite eyesight means shelling out a fair whack on prescription ones :(

The People's Chimp

Maroon trainers do appear a lot. Thought those were worthy of inclusion on the fashion thread as they're a consortium release of some primeknits but hey-ho. Next time will post the navy pair.

Guest C00l K1d

Those toyshades are decent enough for what i needed btw.

Think they do prescription lenses too at an added cost.

scott_jambo

Maroon trainers do appear a lot. Thought those were worthy of inclusion on the fashion thread as they're a consortium release of some primeknits but hey-ho. Next time will post the navy pair.

Apart from converse, trainers are pretty much out, imo (unless you're doing sport obv).

The whole NME "retro" Adidas look has had the arse kicked out of it for way too long it's way past it's sell by date. It screams "I'm retro and love the Stone Roses" or "football factory" to me and really not my thing.

Nike do some nice plain trainers if you are looking for thicker trainers for kicking about in. Or NB's if you want to be controversial. %20class=

Guest C00l K1d

I'd say converse have also had the arse kicked out them Scott.

Absolutely everybody wears them. Every pair of canvas trainers i've had have gotten wrecked aswell.

I'm starting to wear trainers less and less now, think i only ever wear them with shorts. Then it will be a pair of non chunky nike hi tops.

Still rock the much hated cargo shorts now and again. I'm pretty good looking though so whatever i wear normally looks good regardless :cool:

:laugh:

scott_jambo

I'd say converse have also had the arse kicked out them Scott.

Absolutely everybody wears them. Every pair of canvas trainers i've had have gotten wrecked aswell.

I'm starting to wear trainers less and less now, think i only ever wear them with shorts. Then it will be a pair of non chunky nike hi tops.

Still rock the much hated cargo shorts now and again. I'm pretty good looking though so whatever i wear normally looks good regardless B)

:laugh:

True. I didn't have to mention the converse but it would be wrong to sit on the fence if I'm slagging off another brand. :)

Plus I don't think Converse are that great but they are quite plain and go with jeans better than sporty trainers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived