(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

All our successes, all our small steps forward should be a source of inspiration and encouragement that they could do the same.

Unfortunately for most of them there is just pain.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldcastlerock2012

You mean it's 23 years since they bumped their creditors.

Mind you they won the wee cup two years later so there's something to look forward to

Like the floodlights and wearing green, Hibs were even trailblazers when it came to spending beyond their means (or financial doping as it now appears to be known).

Just because their meltdown (under a guy later jailed for fraud - so they're ahead of us in terms of being run by possible criminal elements) happened 23 years before ours doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Like everything they can't even do financial mismanagement properly. At least we got some great times to show for it.

Celtic and Hibs fans have been the smuggest fans I've spoken to about Hearts problems but the sensible ones acknowledge that if their meltdowns had happened when ours did during the credit crunch they would have been in exactly our position.

Fortune favours the brave. Although we went too close to the edge at least twice due to Robinson and Romanov and there has been bad management I'll take what we have before the toxic, confused and absentee set up at Hibs.

C'mon Hibs sort yourselves out.

Jaap's Sigh

Saw this belter on pussbook earlier...

It's funny how much shit the scum believe. As you know we still get letters from bdo letting us know what's going on at hearts from Lorraine working there. I'd say they're no even 20 percent there.

Unbelievable!!

Saw this belter on pussbook earlier...

It's funny how much shit the scum believe. As you know we still get letters from bdo letting us know what's going on at hearts from Lorraine working there. I'd say they're no even 20 percent there.

Unbelievable!!

Bryan Jackson is clearly lying to everyone.

Thank god for Lorraine, who is telling everyone the truth.

Shame she will now be out of a job for divulging confidential information.

Muppets!

Fortune favours the brave. Although we went too close to the edge at least twice due to Robinson and Romanov and there has been bad management I'll take what we have before the toxic, confused and absentee set up at Hibs.

C'mon Hibs sort yourselves out.

Actually, I'd rather they didn't.

I love it how they still include this season, where they got pumped 3 times, as part of the era of 'financial doping'.

Not enough cornettes in the world for that lot

I love it how they still include this season, where they got pumped 3 times, as part of the era of 'financial doping'.

Not enough cornettes in the world for that lot

They are the financial dopes.

One of my highlights (and I appreciate I'm giving their roaster-in-chief the oxygen of a verrrry leetle amount of publicity)

"Was there a meeting today?"

• 5 weeks later...
Gregory House M.D.

Someone going to admit to being Weststandwanab?

Just had a peak at the thread and "The Big L" is still being discussed. As are the "Frozen Shares".

One gullible halfwit has even bought Bajillions line that the shares were defrosted because Vlad was arrested then let go. :rofl:

Outstanding stuff. Only Hibernian fans could be lied to that much and still not realise they've been taken for utter fools.

Someone going to admit to being Weststandwanab?

Just had a peak at the thread and "The Big L" is still being discussed. As are the "Frozen Shares".

One gullible halfwit has even bought Bajillions line that the shares were defrosted because Vlad was arrested then let go. :rofl:

Outstanding stuff. Only Hibernian fans could be lied to that much and still not realise they've been taken for utter fools.

Blowfish Hobo is a simpleton

Archived