Trialists

Jamboscanbevicius

Jamboscanbevicius

Presumanly one of the lads Frail mentioned on Friday is Maybury, and another is the Spanish lad, and I think there was talk of a third...

Anyone see training at Riccarton today?

Is Maybury defo coming back?

I think trialists are the way forward

most of the players we have just now came as trialists

That A.Trialist geezer always scores!!!:dribble:

That A.Trialist geezer always scores!!!:dribble:

and who picks these trialists. a manager has to mould a team and we have a bunch of puppets/muppets playing at manager.

so romanov says we're looking for a manager............i don't think so !

and who picks these trialists. a manager has to mould a team and we have a bunch of puppets/muppets playing at manager.

Zzzzzzzz.......

I think you're l-l-l-letting the record skip.

Maybury has only been granted training facilities and seems to be wanting his Leicester contract paid in full before he moves on. Sounds more interested in getting his money sorted out than getting a move to Hearts. I'm sure Leicester would be more than happy to release him from his contract if he had a club to go to. They clearly dont want him nor would they appear to want money for him. He doesnt even get to train with them anymore FFS. Maybury doesnt seem happy just to walk away and sign for us though. Speaks volumes IMO.

Left us solely for the money. Wont come back unless the money is sorted.

Let's be honest - we're short of cover in the dedicated right back area. Maybury on a 6-month deal would be fine with me.

Let's be honest - we're short of cover in the dedicated right back area. Maybury on a 6-month deal would be fine with me.

here is a post that smacks of no ambition. zzzzzzzzzzzz. are you sleep walking and dreaming every thing is great when your at a game.

wakey, wakey, rise and shine chrissy baby, your tea's oot.

let's be honest you know nothing about football and what it takes to be successful.

I'd be all for that.

Short term deal and hopefully bring somebody better in the summer and have Maybury as back-up, or if did work out well then get somebody as a back-up to Maybury.

Lets be honest here, our league campaign is fecked, getting a steady, experienced player in would solidify us for the rest of the season.

here is a post that smacks of no ambition. zzzzzzzzzzzz. are you sleep walking and dreaming every thing is great when your at a game.

wakey, wakey, rise and shine chrissy baby, your tea's oot.

Sorry - we should sign Sergio Ramos. He's much more of a realistic aim for Heart of Midlothian (10th in the SPL).

And as for trialists coming in meaning Romanov is obviously lying about a manager, where did Jankauskas come from? Not St George of Burley. Larry Kingston? Nope. Ruben Palazuelos? Nope. Our top scorer was a trialist. As was our best centre-half. Depending on who you listen to, Fyssas was down to Romanov as well.

Just because you are miserable at everything does not mean you are right.

Your bizarre ranting and incessant moaning at everything (particularly things the club are trying to address) is bordering on pathetic. Change the record, 'baby'.

the spanish trialist is artiz martinez the 20 yr old that we were looking at pre-season think he was playing for bilboa or something in one of the spanish leagues don't know if it's la liga or not ?

the spanish trialist is artiz martinez the 20 yr old that we were looking at pre-season think he was playing for bilboa or something in one of the spanish leagues don't know if it's la liga or not ?

No he isn't. The trialist is a young full back.

No he isn't. The trialist is a young full back.

He got that of the footbal rumours website.

:)

So in other words he is talking pesh.

I cant believe the VR wanted to bring Ruben to the club on Trial ?

And Velicka.

Guest GhostHunter

Larry originally came as a triallist to cover Right Back.

Brellier came as a triallist and was p11sh in his first game.

let's be honest you know nothing about football and what it takes to be successful.

Aye, sorry, Mr Branson. Have a word with yourself.

All Chris said is that we need cover for our RB position, which we do.

He then goes on to suggest signing a player who is on trial with us on a short-term deal who has proved he can play well in the SPL, which most people, more importantly the coaching staff, seem to agree on.

Calm right down, pal.

i say take maybury on a long term deal - the reason for this is he will be headhunted by the OF after the season and we can then cash in on him in the summer;)

Where exactly did you see an opening in this thread to post this?

"Hope you are enjoying reading this thread, however, can I just take it off on a completely different tangent? Cheers":confused:

This is just curiousity, but does that mean that you do?

Aye, sorry, Mr Branson. Have a word with yourself.

All Chris said is that we need cover for our RB position, which we do.

He then goes on to suggest signing a player who is on trial with us on a short-term deal who has proved he can play well in the SPL, which most people, more importantly the coaching staff, seem to agree on.

Calm right down, pal.

We have plenty of cover for RB, Thomson , Kingston, Karipidis, Kanchelskis.

What trialist are you talking about - certainly not Maybury because he proved when he was here before that he wasn't up to SPL standards at that time and the SPL has improved since then.

Colonel Kurtz

Maybury is ok for me ...he clocked Scott Brown in the ER tunnel ,fair play to ther boy.

Also handy for boy band tickets

Might put Nades nose out of joint though

What trialist are you talking about - certainly not Maybury because he proved when he was here before that he wasn't up to SPL standards at that time and the SPL has improved since then.

Why do people re-invent history?

Maybury was more than up to SPL standards when he was here. Why else would he move up a level to the Championship?

Why do people re-invent history?

Maybury was more than up to SPL standards when he was here. Why else would he move up a level to the Championship?

Sorry Chris, that's your opinion.

Didn't and don't rate him.

Kanchelskis is left footed so not sure why we would use him as a right back?

Kingston at right back would be murder. He tackles less than Robbie and relegates our most creative player to the defence?

Karapidis is proving that his best position is CB. I remember him playing RB at Tynie against Dundee Utd and Barry Robson roasted him all afternoon.

Not seen Thomson play but is it fair to ask a youngster to play when the team is 10th in the league?

We_are_the_Hearts
Kanchelskis is left footed so not sure why we would use him as a right back?

Kingston at right back would be murder. He tackles less than Robbie and relegates our most creative player to the defence?

Karapidis is proving that his best position is CB. I remember him playing RB at Tynie against Dundee Utd and Barry Robson roasted him all afternoon.

Not seen Thomson play but is it fair to ask a youngster to play when the team is 10th in the league?

Kanchelskis is RIGHT footed.

Agree with you about Karipidis though.

If Maybury were to sign I would be disappointed. However, I have not seen anything to suggest he is doing more than training here.

For example, a certain Mr D Beckham trained with Arsenal over the festive period, he must be a trialist eh!

If Maybury were to sign I would be disappointed. However, I have not seen anything to suggest he is doing more than training here.

For example, a certain Mr D Beckham trained with Arsenal over the festive period, he must be a trialist eh!

But Beckham had a club;)

But Maybury is no longer wanted by Leicester

He does have a club though. Maybe Beckham no longer wants to go to America?

Anyway, the situations both match. Maybury MIGHT win a deal, he may not, he has been offered training facilities in his girlfriends city by a former team of his.

Btw, Dave McPherson trained with us last week, he must be a trialist too.

Not sure where all this revisionist pesh about how crap he was comes from. Maybury was an excellent full back in the SPL. He was highly rated by CL here and at Leicester. Most of us were gutted when he left and I would be delighted if he signed a short term deal - provided he still has it !

This is just curiousity, but does that mean that you do?

Mitch has managed at the highest level and he knows everything about football as he used to play it. He's just waiting from the call from VR. It's not ringing so he gets cranky.

Sorry Chris, that's your opinion.

Didn't and don't rate him.

No I really don't think that can only be passed as an "opinion".

Consistently one of our best performers even when out of position in a team challenging at the right end of the league.

Anyone who considers that "not up to standard" is wrong.

No I really don't think that can only be passed as an "opinion".

Consistently one of our best performers even when out of position in a team challenging at the right end of the league.

Anyone who considers that "not up to standard" is wrong.

Well I, and many others, do!

To see this small, red misted, guy run the ball out of play so often was embarrassing.

If we really want to go somewhere, we need to be signing better quality than this. Sorry.

Archived