• EreWeG0..

• The Internet

• hughesie27

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
itsnomarooned
Found taking up residence in a mate's kitchen in Livingston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"was rearing up at me and ran towards me when I let it go... it's now in the garage so I'll just avoid going there for a bit" - he says!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mrs shouted me through last night! SPIDER, SPIDER ARRGHHH..... HELP, HELP.

It was a fecking beetle!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Absolutely huge one on my living room floor the other day. Dropped a pile of magazines on it. No mercy shown.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Mrs shouted me through last night! SPIDER, SPIDER ARRGHHH..... HELP, HELP.

It was a fecking beetle!

Kalamazoo Jambo Jr did the same thing to me last night. Except that it was a musical dinosaur rather than a beetle.

Kalamazoo Jambo Jr did the same thing to me last night. Except that it was a musical dinosaur rather than a beetle.

:lol:

These guys will save us from spiders taking over the world :)

George Foreman v Muhammad Ali :laugh:

Seriously though, **** that! I'd rather come across a tarantula than a giant hornet any day of the week. Hornets are mean ######.

jamboinglasgow

George Foreman v Muhammad Ali :laugh:

Seriously though, **** that! I'd rather come across a tarantula than a giant hornet any day of the week. Hornets are mean ######.

in response to Hornets, mon the bees

As the annual invasion of eight-legged males entering British homes gets underway, ecologists have launched an app to help people identify common house spiders.

Autumn marks the mating season for spiders, leading to reports of male spiders wandering into homes in search of a mate as early as August.

This season is already shaping up to be a bad one for arachnophobes, according to Prof Adam Hart, an entomologist and ecologist at the University of Gloucestershire and one of the creators of the app, Spider in Da House.

?This year has been seemingly a good one for the invertebrates which spiders are feeding on, and it?s quite mild out there. My prediction is that there?s going to be a reasonable amount of activity of house spiders this year,? said Hart, who admits himself to being scared of spiders.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Need to have some sort of campaign to rid the world of spiders imo. ******* arseholes. Just **** off.

I've got an absolute monster somewhere in my house just now, it zoomed across the living room last night and vanished before I could get to it. I'm not really scared of them but I'm not happy that it is probably having a wander across my face every night.

post-925-0-81245300-1410593186_thumb.jpg

Family member caught this in her living room last night,she stays in Broomhall!

Yikes

We have one the other day in penicuik like that! We have had a few big ones in the house lately.

Years ago, as a student, I woke up to find a rather large spider crawling across my face. I'm not arachnophobic like some on this thread, but I can't say it made it into my top ten favourite moments of 1999... :)

Lavrentiy Beria

I've had 2 hairy fat spiders in my bedroom in the last few weeks , The 2nd chap took 2 days before i got the better of him .