Spiders, spiders, everywhere ...

Dunks

28 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Sounds like it WAS bothering you.

Nah I’m good. If it was bothering me I would have chased it around or run screaming into the street. 

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EreWeG0..

• The Internet

• hughesie27

• Tazio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've had loads of false widows in the window frames for the last few years but I think I've finally won with chemical warfare. See them now and again when I check the windows but not as much. Thankfully they don't normally come inside.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3fingersreid

Cleared out the hut today and some of the big feckers I had to remove today were unreal , glad I did it before seeing this though 😱

D678F72E-B80D-4A31-B0B4-793CF5CDE760.jpeg

Салатные палочки
48 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Cleared out the hut today and some of the big feckers I had to remove today were unreal , glad I did it before seeing this though 😱

D678F72E-B80D-4A31-B0B4-793CF5CDE760.jpeg

We were at a caravan the other week. On the decking near the front door there was a spider and next to it a big bunch of baby ones, hundreds of them. Feckin horrible but I thought I'll leave them as there not doing us any harm. I needn't have bothered as my daughter ended up lying on her back stamping them. I had to pick her up and start stamping on the wee ****ers myself as they were running about everywhere. 

3fingersreid
12 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

We were at a caravan the other week. On the decking near the front door there was a spider and next to it a big bunch of baby ones, hundreds of them. Feckin horrible but I thought I'll leave them as there not doing us any harm. I needn't have bothered as my daughter ended up lying on her back stamping them. I had to pick her up and start stamping on the wee ****ers myself as they were running about everywhere. 

😱😱

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Oh look - a spider trying to eat a possum :sadrobbo:

Possum? It looks like a mouse, is the size of a mouse and the video title says its a mouse 🤣

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Possum? It looks like a mouse, is the size of a mouse and the video title says its a mouse 🤣

It's a Pygmy Possum.

And it's having a bad day :D 

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Looks crabby. 

If it has just been discovered then how do they know how long it can live? 

Carbon-14 dating?

Researchers say the female spiders, which are typically larger than the males, can grow up to five centimetres in body length.

Assume this is an error.