2014 Formula 1 Season Thread

Prince Buaben

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be hilarious if Hamilton lost the title, just for the seethe :jjyay:

Obviously he doesn't deserve to lose it, and he will no doubt do enough.

kingantti1874

Hopefully rosberg does the business

If rosberg wins it will be ludicrous..

That aside - I see red bull have finally, after 4 years been caught cheating with leaf springs in their front wings

If rosberg wins it will be ludicrous..

That aside - I see red bull have finally, after 4 years been caught cheating with leaf springs in their front wings

Unless it's via the double points method, it won't be ludicrous.

kingantti1874

Unless it's via the double points method, it won't be ludicrous.

agree with that,

but you also have to take into account spa which was a 32 point swing in rosbergs favour and the Monaco "park" when you combine that with unreliability and qualifying fires and brake failures hamilton has been stronger by a long way... Ludicrous maybe not but undeserved definitely

Rosberg wins the race and it's pretty clear that only a crash or technical issue will stop Hamilton finishing second. That's what I'll be hoping for.

Rudolf's Mate

I actually quite like Hamilton. He's always courteous towards his other drivers and especially Rosberg with the exception of the incident earlier this season. The same can't be said of Rosberg.

Also Hamilton deserves the title based on his performances this season.

Most Tilke circuits are terrible.

Only Istanbul was any good and F1 doesn't go there anymore.

Rosberg is frantic. :laugh:

71 points and jumped up to second in the predictor. Pretty close in the end with 44 points between 1st and 4th.

71 points and jumped up to second in the predictor. Pretty close in the end with 44 points between 1st and 4th.

I had such a massive lead earlier in the season and I slipped down to 3rd the last few races.

Damn.

Prince Buaben

Caterham have been given special dispensation to run this seasons car next year if they find a buyer

• 2 weeks later...
Prince Buaben

Think Magnasson may be there in 2016.

2 Experienced drivers for a new engine. Help develop the car. Or Honda have had an input.

kingantti1874

Think Magnasson may be there in 2016.

2 Experienced drivers for a new engine. Help develop the car. Or Honda have had an input.

I think a combination of all of those things, Honda and mclaren will want as many constructor points as they can get their hands on and JB is a better driver than k magnussen who was pretty disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Jock Clear (Lewis Hamilton's race engineer) is going to Ferrari, as their top engineer. But, has to work a 12 month notice period with Mercedes.

Archived