"Rugby themed" party...

moz

Right good folks, pal of mine is celebrating his 50th in 2 weeks and sent out invites to his Rugby themed party.... :facepalm: .....not being into the egg chasing at all I am at a loss, Anyone any ideas that may be slightly different and vaguely amusing at all..??........I know the easy answer is ditch the rugby loving pals , so thanks in advance for those answers, but looking to see what I can do for this one...don't mind dressing up and making a t*t of myself actually if anyone has any ideas...??

Say What Again

If anyone spews then catch it in a pint glass and drink it. Same goes for when someone takes a piss.

Then try to gouge someone's eye out, or bite their ear off.

Jolly japes.

Tear one long strip of four (I think) sheets from a toilet roll, insert one end in your bum then set alight and try to down a yard of ale before it reaches a bad place. A very bad place.

Fun for all the family.

I debated long and hard with myself about putting this out there and asking for any kind words of wisdom...think I may have made the wrong decision... :D ....looks like I will be hiding in the kitchen with 4 pack of Skol whilst they all "enjoy" their japes.....

Go as a ######. Can't go wrong.

Easy enough for me chief.. :biggrin: ...not going with Dexters idea, I would look like a feckin bowling ball and they might try and insert fingers to pick me up.....

Get naked in the nearest public shower with as many other guys as possibly and pose for pictures using srrategically placed rugby balls to hide as much fandan behaviour as possible.

Have a piece of string hanging out of your pants and they may think you have already got a tampon up ur erkie and not try to stuff one up there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Guest GhostHunter

Easy enough for me chief.. :biggrin: ...not going with Dexters idea, I would look like a feckin bowling ball and they might try and insert fingers to pick me up.....

:D

You could lean against the bar all night and say that you're a PROP.

Or sever your neck muscles so you could be a LOOSE-HEAD PROP.

Or put on your glad rags...

hooker.gif

and go as a HOOKER

Wear one of those giant fisherman's wellies and say you're a FLANKER (oops, might be a Shetland term - think chest waders)

You could be a bit snooty and not talk to anyone all night...i.e. be a bit STAND-OFFish.

How's about groping the ladies all night in your role as TOUCH JUDGE?

I think it means if you are rowdy and get pissed and throw up in the street, it is all good natured, whereas if it was football, it is horrible, unpleasant football hooligans.

Say What Again

You could lean against the bar all night and say that you're a PROP.

Or sever your neck muscles so you could be a LOOSE-HEAD PROP.

Or put on your glad rags...

hooker.gif

and go as a HOOKER

Wear one of those giant fisherman's wellies and say you're a FLANKER (oops, might be a Shetland term - think chest waders)

You could be a bit snooty and not talk to anyone all night...i.e. be a bit STAND-OFFish.

How's about groping the ladies all night in your role as TOUCH JUDGE?

Just be careful who's around if you go near the toilet and discuss a LINE OUT

Didn't some Aussie rugby player a year or two ago shag a dug or feed his team-mate dug-food or something? Sure it was a dug related jape. Possibilities there if you sellotape a cuddly toy to your crotch or don't brush your teeth for a week beforehand.

Love the anti rugger seethe :lol:

All ruggers are bummers and weirdos in the same way that all football fans are Neds and hooligans that fight each other.

Let's be honest, there is no party. You're going to turn up, and it's just him, naked except for a Bill Beaumont mask, and a wrestling mat on the floor.

Didn't some Aussie rugby player a year or two ago shag a dug or feed his team-mate dug-food or something? Sure it was a dug related jape. Possibilities there if you sellotape a cuddly toy to your crotch or don't brush your teeth for a week beforehand.

That was Joel Monaghan who plays for the Warrington wolves

I'm not sure if they've doctored the picture so you don't see his boaby, or so you don't recognise the dug.

John Leslie would recognise the dug.

joelmonaghandogsex.jpg

BANTER.

The above was apparently the "party piece" (and, by this, I mean that he did sometimes actually get his dog to lick his genitals whilst hosting social gatherings at his house :blink::boak: ) of an ex-neighbour of a mate of mine in Stockport. I say apparently as - I'm delighted to say - I never witnessed it, nor ever met the neighbour, as far as I know. In fact, that's probably him above... :527::runaway:

He may well have been a rugby fan.

:sob:

:rofl:

There are times when, even as I'm typing a thread up on kickback, I know I shouldn't post it.

This is your moment Moz.

:lol:

:rofl:

There are times when, even as I'm typing a thread up on kickback, I know I shouldn't post it.

This is your moment Moz.

:lol:

I did have a good think about it mate but thought the collective knowledge on JKB would come up with some creative ideas for me...instead they have just gave me sleepless nights and endless worry about this B'day bash.......I'm far too young and pretty to be ruined by these Bill Beaumont impersonating, pool cue bearing rugger types :raging:

I did have a good think about it mate but thought the collective knowledge on JKB would come up with some creative ideas for me...instead they have just gave me sleepless nights and endless worry about this B'day bash.......I'm far too young and pretty to be ruined by these Bill Beaumont impersonating, pool cue bearing rugger types :raging:

What are the chances???

1326503691_0.jpg

Mair like...

she_men_1.jpg

I'll be fine though....right....?....I mean, they don't pick on ones not of their kind....right...?.....it's just a birthday party with a few drinks so surely nothing mentioned above can happen....right...?........Yeah, I'll be fine.....just fine.....noooo problems..... :unsure:

I'll be fine though....right....?....I mean, they don't pick on ones not of their kind....right...?.....it's just a birthday party with a few drinks so surely nothing mentioned above can happen....right...?........Yeah, I'll be fine.....just fine.....noooo problems..... :unsure:

Hide some fake blood in your sock, if its a gash party put the blood in your mouth and feign injury and leave. It wont look suspicious...

_46213598_williams_get_466.jpg

Or just dont go

Archived