'Scotland's Young Hearts'

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Nice wee article about us on the Wolfsburg website.

https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/en/info/news/detailspage/artikel/scotlands-young-hearts.html?size=100%2523searchAnc%2523footerNavAnc&cHash=6cae42caa0ab21ee7f1b6a49089330f5

The club, which was founded in 1874, is one of the most tradition and history steeped clubs in Great Britain.

:verysmug:

:what:

it has green in it ffs

I'm thinking more design itself rather than the colour. Personally I think that would be brilliant in our colours.

Anyone else notice in the last paragraph it mentioned they would be using some players from their 'Under 23' team. Anyone know if there's a German under 23 league or anything?

Cup winning legend Darren Barr you mean?

Sorry, I meant: They've used goalscoring cup winning legend Darren Barr in the picture.

The Wrinkly Ninja

Anyone else notice in the last paragraph it mentioned they would be using some players from their 'Under 23' team. Anyone know if there's a German under 23 league or anything?

Number of German clubs have u23 teams (Wolfsburg II) that play in Regional Leagues/Divisions (4th tier and below) of German system

Sorry, I meant: They've used goalscoring cup winning legend Darren Barr in the picture.

Tbf they did have 4 to choose from :jj:

Rudi would have been better :seething:

Number of German clubs have u23 teams (Wolfsburg II) that play in Regional Leagues/Divisions (4th tier and below) of German system

Cheers, never knew that. Kind of like a Real Madrid Castilla and Barca B thing?

Jambof3tornado

Better. Point taken though. Its not even a great picture!

Archived