Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

Great match. Standard is pretty poor generally but exciting.

Think SPL as opposed to EPL.

Absolutely. Nowhere near PDC standard but it was a gripping encounter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexton Hardcastle

Over 11 thousand tickets sold for the first premier league in leeds tomorrow night.

Be some night.

Destruction Derby

Ah, as if the weekly football coupon being burst wasn't enough we now have the darts on a Thursday to piss away more money, will have a look at tonight's matches later before deciding. Looking forward to it.

Destruction Derby

Ah, as if the weekly football coupon being burst wasn't enough we now have the darts on a Thursday to piss away more money, will have a look at tonight's matches later before deciding. Looking forward to it.

Obviously I picked Peter Wright to beat Chizzy. bollocks

Lewis is a joy to watch when he's playing like that. 

Got a treble of Chizzy, Lewis & MVG. You know what's coming next... 

Destruction Derby

Lewis is a joy to watch when he's playing like that. 

Got a treble of Chizzy, Lewis & MVG. You know what's coming next... 

Much did you get back? I'm waiting on Wade for a little over ?75

Much did you get back? I'm waiting on Wade for a little over ?75

?137 from ?20. 

Don't think I had a bet make it through the first round of games last year so pleased with getting a win already this year! 

Destruction Derby

I usually do a smaller accumulator of all 5 matches but depending on how this goes I might change the battleplan and stick to trebles. Not overly confident in Wade though.

Destruction Derby

Infact if Wade does win then I had 4 out of 5 up so like last year it was the first match that screwed me over, Had Wright,Lewis,MVG,Anderson and Wade at a tidy looking 35/1.

• 1 month later...

good to see filthy phil get horsed after his bad patter towards peter wright at the wkend & didn't even have the decency to even make eye contact with van gerwen after last nights match.

anybody going to the darts tonight? hearing they are trying to cut out group singing, whistling and mexican waves.

anybody going to the darts tonight? hearing they are trying to cut out group singing, whistling and mexican waves.

No booze I heard, might be wrong.

Destruction Derby

Wonder if we will get the usual bams launching coins not being able to handle their bevy like has happened previously in Glasgow.

• 1 month later...

gary anderson winning the premier league tonight with a great display of darts against van gerwen.

Chisnall blew it but Anderson still had to take out the 116. Anderson humped van Gerwen 6-0 in a semi final last weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

world cup of darts starts tomorrow. some potentially easy acca money to be made with the first round matches.

• 4 months later...

grand slam of darts this weekend, usually a good tournament and be interesting to see what kind of reception wolfie adams gets from the crowd.

Any chance of this thread being pinned please, with the Grand Slam and both World Championships coming soon.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Archived