Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darts crowds the UK version of Wrestling crowds in the US ?

Used to think that crowd was amazing and tried to get tickets for it 2 years ago. Now I just cringe every time the camera pans on to them. Total arseholes.

That was a quick first set.

MVG looks up for this.

Long long way to go in this match, also MVG seems to lose his way for a wee while during a match.

Still think he'll edge it though.

van Gerwen.............please don't let him win it............an annoying player full of his own self importance.

Just a bald tellietubbie.

How can anyone on JKB support someone who calls himself the 'Green Machine'

The_razors_edge

van Gerwen.............please don't let him win it............an annoying player full of his own self importance.

:rofl:

Coming from Phil Taylor's jkb cheerleader

:rofl:

Coming from Phil Taylor's jkb cheerleader

Correct.... I do believe he has won the world championship before has he not................has the teletubbie ?

Still lets hope for a Scottish victory now.......all of JKB will be behind Wright now surely.

Correct.... I do believe he has won the world championship before has he not................has the teletubbie ?

Still lets hope for a Scottish victory now.......all of JKB will be behind Wright now surely.

He will have by the time Wednesday night is over.

See, I was about to ask just why English darts players are so routinely unpopular on JKB. But then I stopped and thought about it. The question should instead be:

Why are so many English darts players such utter wankers?

I'm serious. The only two I ever liked were John Lowe (my favourite player growing up) and Bob Anderson. Oh, and Dennis Priestley, to be fair.

Archived