Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

The_razors_edge

Trophy has Wade's name all over it, spawny git! If he keeps carrying the luck he's got every chance. Hopefully he'll meet someone who can close out a match and get emptied

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slevinkelevra

Lewis looked good last night.

Head says Lewis or MVG

Heart says Barney.

Pocket wants Whitlock.

lewis looks class at the min.cant see past him. Hope robert thornton reaches the final, for my pocket :-)

Maroon Sailor

Trophy has Wade's name all over it, spawny git!

I said that after the first round and knew he would beat the pieman last night.

To survive match darts in both rounds is the kind of thing that puts your name on a trophy.

He can't play much worse and he won't survive match darts against the really top players. But who knows he might actually get his game together and pull it off.

The_razors_edge

I said that after the first round and knew he would beat the pieman last night.

To survive match darts in both rounds is the kind of thing that puts your name on a trophy.

He can't play much worse and he won't survive match darts against the really top players. But who knows he might actually get his game together and pull it off.

He's got a favourable draw in the next round too. Gets through that and he's in the 1/4s and his experience on the big stage and winning majors could be a big help to him.

Just turned it on, what's Thornton so angry about? :lol:

He always is when hes playing shite haha,would love it if darts players had microphones on them

This current game is one of the best of the tournament so far. Amazing stuff. Never seen the likes when Smith knocked 120 points out of the board!

This current game is one of the best of the tournament so far. Amazing stuff. Never seen the likes when Smith knocked 120 points out of the board!

Incredibly I have, in fact the guy I saw do it was left with a score of zero as all 3 darts hit the floor.

Great game though and a brilliant win for Wright.

Barney out.

Was flying, looked like he was going to cruise to victory. He had a dart in the 60, got another one in which bounced out. In that leg he ended up having to go for bull, which he missed. That one dart was the difference between a double of his choosing or a shot at the bull. He lost that leg and the next 5.

Maroon Sailor

It looks like the year of the W

Wright, White, Whitlock, Webster even Wes Newton through to the quarter finals.

Wade to join them ?

Anybody in that top half can make the final. The bottom half is where all the fun and games will be.

Slevinkelevra

Its def the year of the upset, wouldnt be surprised if anderson takes out mvg today!!! On current form you would have to think the final will be wright v lewis. Great championships so far though

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Lewis taking the first set against King in no time at all.

Don't see there being an upset in this one.

Maroon Sailor

The King of Darts bottled it there to take the 2nd set.

3 shots at a double and blew his chance

Archived