Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This lad couldn't hit a double if his life depended on it.

Cracking finish from Ted there, 5-1 win, the man knows his stuff!

9 dart shootout? This should be interesting.

Did I hear right that Barney's out already btw?

The_razors_edge

This lad couldn't hit a double if his life depended on it.

Cracking finish from Ted there, 5-1 win, the man knows his stuff!

His sponsor and coach is none other than Gary Anderson. No surprise he can't hit his doubles

Ted on last tonight against Whitlock and his crusty dreadlocks.

Any other matches worth tuning in for, or is it best just to dip in and out of it until The Count is on??

All I'll say is that Waites v Webster is the first match - the crowd are silent :lol:

Thornton v King is on before the main event, but you can watch something else until about 9pm, as O'Shea will be missing doubles against Andy Hamilton, who is just behind Pipe as the slowest arsehole on the circuit.

Tomorrow, however:

Huybrechts v Huybrechts

Wade v Nicholson

Taylor v Anderson

Van Gerwen v Lewis

Decent.

All I'll say is that Waites v Webster is the first match - the crowd are silent :lol:

Thornton v King is on before the main event, but you can watch something else until about 9pm, as O'Shea will be missing doubles against Andy Hamilton, who is just behind Pipe as the slowest arsehole on the circuit.

Tomorrow, however:

Huybrechts v Huybrechts

Wade v Nicholson

Taylor v Anderson

Van Gerwen v Lewis

Decent.

Sounds good to me!!! 9pm switch over for this cat. Will sky+ it tomorrow and watch after fives. :thumbsup:

Giving most of tonight a miss, will be tuning in to see The Count's match though.

That's the plan if the missus lets me

Tomorrow, however:

Huybrechts v Huybrechts

Wade v Nicholson

Taylor v Anderson

Van Gerwen v Lewis

Decent.

:tlj:

Classic Thornton there, when he starts playing shite he doesn't stop anytime soon! The break might do him good.

Just seen the averages, he's actually played better in the second session :lol: fair play to King for making him look bad

Classic Thornton there, when he starts playing shite he doesn't stop anytime soon! The break might do him good.

Just seen the averages, he's actually played better in the second session :lol: fair play to King for making him look bad

Aye, King is flying - some great 12 dart legs in the 2nd session.

Has Ted had another stroke on stage?

As you say that, I was wondering if its affected his counting. I cant remember him ever stepping back and asking the marker as much as he has tonight.

It could be a tactic though!

Whitlock's bottle went at the Masters the other week. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same thing happen again if Ted keeps this up.

Archived