UBIG admin watch thread

I.T.K

Today is the big day I believe.

Hoping that a few 'proper' Jambo's have traveled to Lithuania to post updates from the steps of the court house. :jj:

Seriously: If anyone hear's some news and is able to post that would be ace!

Fingers crossed!

fingers-crossed.jpg

Im surprised they've not headed over to cry in person after all its the closest they'll get to a euro trip after July

Will we actually get a UBIG admin decision today?

Of it's anything like our courts, continuation & delay are common

Hey it's already well past lunchtime, Lithuanian-time.

Has no-one been on shagmysister.net yet, to find out what's going on?

Adjourned for lunch?

Getting impatient here!!

LUNCH, but eatings cheating. Had better be a liquid lunch or i will be raging!!!

The best possible outcome is for Valnetas to be appointed Administrators for UBIG

Is this legally allowed?

It's definitely legal. This is what Salmond has been pushing the Lithu Ambassador over here to discuss back home with officials.

The worst case scenario is a hostile admistrator being put in charge and them refusing the CVA but as has been mentioned by other's on here; UKIO seem to have UBIG by the nuts as they are a mojor creditor.

As this is Heart of Midlothian I expect to be brought back down to earth with a thud.

Unfortunate I feel the same way. Hopefully if there are any hurdles, the can be overcome.

Remember this session today is to appoint an Admin/ liquidator it's the next stage which will be more relevant. Still nervous though.

Just on Radio Scotland....2.30 in Lithuania and still no news as of yet, hoping for news soon.....brian mclauchlin.

Still a few talking about Hibs? Nonsense. This could be a massive day for Hearts, let us talk about Hearts.

Absolutely.

Francis Albert

Just on Radio Scotland....2.30 in Lithuania and still no news as of yet, hoping for news soon.....brian mclauchlin.

I think I could have reported that. Has the court hearing started yet? When is it scheduled for? Is it held in public?

I think I could have reported that. Has the court hearing started yet? When is it scheduled for? Is it held in public?

Heard that it may have started at around 11:30ish UK time. If so, it'll be happening as we speak.

And so we wait.

Sorry for posting.

Francis Albert

Sorry for posting.

It wasn't a dig at you. I was just thinking of some of the things a world class news organisation might have reported.

Francis Albert

Heard that it may have started at around 11:30ish UK time. If so, it'll be happening as we speak.

And so we wait.

Thanks. Maybe Brian and the Beeb will pick that up from what is probably his source - this thread.

marooned in essex

FOI requests from an, as yet, unknown group from Scotland?

Wouldn't surprise me if one of that lot thought looked into trying that :uhoh2:

Wouldn't surprise me if one of that lot thought looked into trying that :uhoh2:

Can you even do a FOI request for a non public/ overseas company?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Thanks. Maybe Brian and the Beeb will pick that up from what is probably his source - this thread.

Tbf, Brian is pretty well connected over there compared to most Scottish football journos.

4.15pm in Lithuania and no news. I'm getting nervous now and I'm never usually a pant-wetter...

Does anyone know what assets UBIG still hold other than the 50% of Hearts? Are there still Aluminium plants and such like?

Also .. what would be the worst outcome for today's court ruling? Surely its all academic, surely the assets of UBIG have just to be handed over to UKIO(IA)as they are by far the biggest secured creditor to the tune of ?400m once an administrator is appointed. ??

Archived