Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tommy Walker said:

Hibs TV left smarting over Hearts euphoria as they make 'really embarrassing' on air claim

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-tv-left-smarting-over-26729986

Glad he's been called out on his ludicrous ramblings.

The EEN certainly wouldn't have.

They have their 0-7 50 year anniversary to look forward to. Should be a great year with DVDs etc.

And now the losing semi finalist winners trophy. Great achievement to change 150 years of people forgetting who lost semi finals. 

Keeping Maloney in a job and at the same time just going back to the Jack Ross team. 

4 hours ago, Amoruso_lets_it_run said:

Obviously it's a bit of a ridiculous point and not worth getting into a debate with Hibs fans over but do many Hearts fans even think they are right they outsang us? I watched on TV as live overseas but seemed pretty even. Could clearly hear lots of Hearts songs throughout

During the game no but then when in amongst it it's hard to tell. After watching the full re run last night not in a chance! They only seemed to pick up when they smashed one of our players. 

Another delusion they can comfort themselves with while we win matches.

One day some creative Jambo will make a video of "Hearts v Hibs at Hampden", covering the 4 games between 2006 and 2022.

The total score is 13-3, and at NO TIME in the 4 games did Hibs ever have the lead.  They are perfect losers.

It should make delicious viewing.  

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I always love seeing our goals from their end. 

Look at the Hearts crowd compared to theirs. Pathetic wee shitehawks. 

Enjoy. 

Fair play to the kiddo - “Well done Hearts” maybe he needs to commentate on Hibs TV instead of Dave Armstrong the bitter deputy lead comentator of Hibs and Dee TV 🤣🤣

SwindonJambo
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Fair play to the kiddo - “Well done Hearts” maybe he needs to commentate on Hibs TV instead of Dave Armstrong the bitter deputy lead comentator of Hibs and Dee TV 🤣🤣

I thought he was decent and fair minded too and even said Hearts deserved it and Hibs weren’t good enough. Notice how he completely omits the Newell red and the horrific Campbell assault which ought to have been a straight red.

They seem to be quite optimistic and looking forward to next season. 

A few are starting to question Ron the Con's grand plan.

5 hours ago, Amoruso_lets_it_run said:

Obviously it's a bit of a ridiculous point and not worth getting into a debate with Hibs fans over but do many Hearts fans even think they are right they outsang us? I watched on TV as live overseas but seemed pretty even. Could clearly hear lots of Hearts songs throughout

Possibly the felt it was louder due to the massive gap and resulting echo.

1 hour ago, amadjambo said:

The day Hearts fans take pride in a defeat to Hibs is the day I Jack football in. There only been a handful of occasions where I’ve even been remotely proud that we’ve got a draw against them. They really are a strange bunch of losers.

This all day long......I remember feeling really proud of the team when leaving Anfield after the 1-1 game ,think this is exceptional though, given the gulf between the sides. Losing to that shower though would be unacceptable in my book.

SwindonJambo
14 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

The one and only redeeming feature of those highlights is that they did not make any excuses for Newell’s second yellow. The rest was pure green tinged envy and delusion. Note how they completed omitted the horrific Campbell assault late on too.

I’ll take an “embarrassing” win over a proud defeat any day of the week you utter muppets. And if you have more than 3 functioning brain cells, so would you.

Oh and Tam McManus. Just 😂 Who could could forget his afternoon of breathtaking arseholery in the 4-4 game in 2003 when he could have had about 5 or 6 yellows. I value his opinion as much as the dot above the i in the word shite.

Edited by SwindonJambo

3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

The one and only redeeming feature of those highlights is that they did not make any excuses for Newell’s second yellow. The rest was pure green tinged envy and delusion. Note how they completed omitted the horrific Campbell assault late on too.

I’ll take an “embarrassing” win over a proud defeat any day of the week you utter muppets. And if you have more than 3 functioning brain cells, so would you.

Thats 99% of their support ruled out.

12 hours ago, sadj said:

Tam McManus

Explains a lot. Not the sharpest, most eloquent tool in the box is he.

5 hours ago, Clear few said:

Not even close, could barely hear the losers from the Hearts end during the game apart from when they scored.

Rewatching on TV now (as the views from low down at Hampdump are atrocious) and 17 mins in we are making significantly more noise than the green and white shite.

Although if winning the singing is so important to them then they can have it!, personally I’ll take winning the games🤷‍♂️❤️

The only thing Hibs won was the kicking. 

Factuer Moi
11 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

My god. That is absolutely beautiful at the end :rofl:

Yes makes it even sweeter

Factuer Moi
7 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

That's the most bitter thing I've heard in my life  from Hibs. Embarrassing, deluded. 

Their utter devastation at each of the Hearts goals is a joy. 

Was a lovely touch, made the day sweeter.

We got to him, owned .

Factuer Moi
38 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Oh and Tam McManus. Just 😂 Who could could forget his afternoon of breathtaking arseholery in the 4-4 game in 2003 when he could have had about 5 or 6 yellows. I value his opinion as much as the dot above the i in the word shite.

Apart from the two stunning goals we scored, that was the outstanding moment of the day.

We got a beautiful reaction 

Very embarrassed here, absolutely red faced.

****ing arseholes.

Amoruso_lets_it_run
46 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

They also have Gordon credit for the wonderful save although they are definitely jealous we have such an imperious presence in our midst!

The Hearts should be embarrassed of the second half comment is strange. I'm not sure if he means we should be embarrassed about the level of our performance or that he thought we were guiltily of too many fouls or time wasting or something else entirely. Was a really weird thing to say

1 hour ago, Amoruso_lets_it_run said:

They also have Gordon credit for the wonderful save although they are definitely jealous we have such an imperious presence in our midst!

The Hearts should be embarrassed of the second half comment is strange. I'm not sure if he means we should be embarrassed about the level of our performance or that he thought we were guiltily of too many fouls or time wasting or something else entirely. Was a really weird thing to say

If the losers are pointing to the Gordon save as some kind of game changing event, that smacks of straw clutching.

Football is a team sport, and our team beat their team.  That's all that needs to be said.

If they want to highlight individual plays like Craig Gordon's, then we can highlight the two sitters than Boyce missed.  If Boyce had converted those easy chances, it would have been 4-1 when Gordon made his save, and it wouldn't have mattered. And then there was Sibbick, who etc. etc. etc.   

I repeat:

Football is a team sport, and our team beat their team.  That's all that needs to be said.

If we hadn't conceded so quickly after going 2 up, their end would have emptied even more.  We'd have been able to see the whole of their saltire tifo 😂

JudyJudyJudy

Sitting in “ the Grapes”  just now and Some sad c@@@@ has put “ sunshine on leith” on juke box lol still hurting it seems 😂 omg next song is that dreadful “ billy don’t be a hero “ ! 

Factuer Moi
47 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If the losers are pointing to the Gordon save as some kind of game changing event, that smacks of straw clutching.

If they want to highlight individual plays like Craig Gordon's, then we can highlight the two sitters than Boyce missed.  If Boyce had converted those easy chances, it would have been 4-1 when Gordon made his save, and it wouldn't have mattered. And then there was Sibbick, who etc. etc. etc.   

I repeat:

Bob said along the lines of

That's Craig for you, does it week in and out.

See this type of nonsense sums up Hibs and their fans. How many times have you heard them moan about how we were too physical while they were they were the only team trying to play football as they justify another defeat. Now they’ve turned into hammer throwers they’re still trying to justify a defeat and we should be embarrassed to celebrate. I mean confused doesn’t do it justice. 

john thomas
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sitting in “ the Grapes”  just now and Some sad c@@@@ has put “ sunshine on leith” on juke box lol still hurting it seems 😂 omg next song is that dreadful “ billy don’t be a hero “ ! 

Grapes on the southside ?

Came past there a while back , guy outside smoking with Celtic top on . Players name on back ?

Long Kesh

its all getting a bit desperate now over at the net. lol.

image.webp.f1d6a5a70659f8685f06261eac63515d.webp Originally Posted by Since452 image.webp.e5837b2489e5176aeaf593ba8e3b4d6e.webp
Hearts are now shopping in a higher market than us unfortunately. European group stage football and raking it in from fan contributions. This could be the start of a long period behind them. Only ourselves to blame.
Hibs could finish 3rd in the league, have near-record season ticket sales, have finished in the final of two cups and Hearts could have just been relegated and there would STILL be the "oh well they have more money than us" argument. In fact, I know there would be because this literally happened last season.

I'm fed up of this spending power thing. We have a rich owner, he can spend some of his money for us. And he can start with getting rid of this godforsaken Hearts inferiority complex for good.

The only "embarrassing" thing at Hampden Park yesterday was the entire blocks of empty seats at one side of the stadium.

The filthy vermin are a stain on the Scottish game and the epitome of all that is wrong with that disgusting club.

I've got no time at all for the SFA but they highlighted quite superbly yesterday what "Hibs class" really means.

FTH

JudyJudyJudy
59 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Grapes on the southside ?

Came past there a while back , guy outside smoking with Celtic top on . Players name on back ?

Long Kesh

Yes that’s the place . It’s mix of fans but mainly the green brigade 

2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

The only "embarrassing" thing at Hampden Park yesterday was the entire blocks of empty seats at one side of the stadium.

The filthy vermin are a stain on the Scottish game and the epitome of all that is wrong with that disgusting club.

I've got no time at all for the SFA but they highlighted quite superbly yesterday what "Hibs class" really means.

FTH

Good post.  :thumb:

Rick Sanchez
2 hours ago, tntjambo said:

image.webp.f1d6a5a70659f8685f06261eac63515d.webp Originally Posted by Since452 image.webp.e5837b2489e5176aeaf593ba8e3b4d6e.webp
Hearts are now shopping in a higher market than us unfortunately. European group stage football and raking it in from fan contributions. This could be the start of a long period behind them. Only ourselves to blame.
Hibs could finish 3rd in the league, have near-record season ticket sales, have finished in the final of two cups and Hearts could have just been relegated and there would STILL be the "oh well they have more money than us" argument. In fact, I know there would be because this literally happened last season.

I'm fed up of this spending power thing. We have a rich owner, he can spend some of his money for us. And he can start with getting rid of this godforsaken Hearts inferiority complex for good.

Oofffttt.

Stauner inducing.

Ex member of the SaS

What makes it sweeter for me is in the second half we played one of the worst halves this season and they still couldn't beat us. Hibs playing great and the manager is proud of what they gave him, Hearts played poorly and still won, says it all really.

Bang goes Hibs chance of a 50:50 split next time they are at Hampden. 

If they can’t sell 15000 tickets against their city rivals for their biggest game in 6 years then you lose the right for an equal split. 

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

See this type of nonsense sums up Hibs and their fans. How many times have you heard them moan about how we were too physical while they were they were the only team trying to play football as they justify another defeat. Now they’ve turned into hammer throwers they’re still trying to justify a defeat and we should be embarrassed to celebrate. I mean confused doesn’t do it justice. 

Facts are we’ve despatched them twice in a week. In derby games I doubt you’ll completely dominate but as always , it’s the result that only ever counts. 

But if we want to start summing up the two games performance wise , Hearts dominated 3 halves out the 4 played.  Hibs did the square root of **** all the minute they took the lead at Tynie.  CG was a spectator for most part.  

Yesterday we dominated early, got the goals and asked the question of Hibs and did they have it in them?  Aye, they went to ten men but sometimes when caution is thrown to the wind the pressure goes back on the team leading. In a pressure situation we showed great resilience to defend well against a team that had to go for it. 

8 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Facts are we’ve despatched them twice in a week. In derby games I doubt you’ll completely dominate but as always , it’s the result that only ever counts. 

But if we want to start summing up the two games performance wise , Hearts dominated 3 halves out the 4 played.  Hibs did the square root of **** all the minute they took the lead at Tynie.  CG was a spectator for most part.  

Yesterday we dominated early, got the goals and asked the question of Hibs and did they have it in them?  Aye, they went to ten men but sometimes when caution is thrown to the wind the pressure goes back on the team leading. In a pressure situation we showed great resilience to defend well against a team that had to go for it. 

And they were very lucky not to go down to 9 men.  

FC Wacker München
22 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Bang goes Hibs chance of a 50:50 split next time they are at Hampden. 

If they can’t sell 15000 tickets against their city rivals for their biggest game in 6 years then you lose the right for an equal split. 

Says he who didn’t attend because he doesn’t like the Hearts manager.

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

In all 3 derbies this season Maloney has managed he’s tried 3 different approaches,

1. Run of the mill league game. Match us up man for man keep it tight with little attacking intent, he got a draw although Simms should’ve put them away that night.

2. Must win league match. Play with width lots of forward players expecting to outplay us… we played them off the park and it could’ve got really embarrassing for them.

3. Cup semi final. Dust off anyone that could walk that had played in a derby before and kick the shite out of anything wearing maroon….. still lost and no matter how he sugar coats it a win is all that matters in a semi final.

He’s repeating the same mistakes all the shite Hibs managers have made. He’s let Hearts get into his head, risked it all for a victory, failed and has about 2 games to save his very short managerial career.

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

We should be grateful to Maloney. Yesterday provided some clarity about what is meant by “Hibs values”, presumably a variant and close relative of “the Hibernian Way”. Previously this rather nebulous concept has seemingly amounted to nothing more than losing football matches and providing paid employment for deviants, racists, shoplifters, drug addicts, neds, violent criminals and assorted abusers of women.

Now we know that it also encompasses sending your team out to injure as many opponents as possible.

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

FTH

The Vermin have been allowed to airbrush the “Paggers on The Pitch Final”, and the humiliation they heaped on Scottish football that May Day in 2016. That club is an utter embarrassment from top to bottom and it is embedded in their DNA.

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes that’s the place . It’s mix of fans but mainly the green brigade 

Is that your local me and the missus drink in there now and again we were in Robbies today mostly smeltic and hobbits in shame 

JudyJudyJudy
45 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Is that your local me and the missus drink in there now and again we were in Robbies today mostly smeltic and hobbits in shame 

It is when Im in that area with my family. It was quiet tonight but we really enjoyed it. Spit and sawdust place. Lacking any pretentious which I like,  Good jukebox too which we played most of the night and a real mix of anybody and everyone. Great wee place and cheap drink too.  There were a few jambos in and a poor sad Hobbo who kept putting sad tragic Proclaimers on lol 

5 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

FTH

Can you clarify ?

This is  lost on me. 

Bazzas right boot

Had a gander over there, they have a "Huns or Hertz" thread. Quite a few of them preferring a Hearts win over rangers. 

It's good to know that the hatred for the hun *******s runs deep in the city. 

10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Put on the Slosh 😉

3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Had a gander over there, they have a "Huns or Hertz" thread. Quite a few of them preferring a Hearts win over rangers. 

Did you start it. 🤣.

Just pulling yer leg bud.

Amoruso_lets_it_run
13 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I repeat:

I meant that at the time it happened they acknowledged how good it was. Not that they were going on about it after and using it as the reason they lost

kingantti1874

Poor as we were in the second half we still created the best clear cut chances. Not counting the not offside! Offsides and the one where simms was clean through and Porto fell over.

if Sibbick hadn’t let them back into the game we’d have have scored 5+

8 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Can you clarify ?

This is  lost on me. 

I think he’s meant the way the ticket sales are handled so it’s more obvious where the unsold tickets are

13 hours ago, tntjambo said:

Do those ****s just not get it these rich men never put their own money in as we have found out ourselves.

Class of 75
7 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yep saw that. I had a wee look also and one clown wanted us beaten 10-0 and claimed we would hang around to celebrate the efforts of the team. They obviously didn't understand irony in that they have been celebrating the fruitless efforts of their lot since Saturday. Bitter and twisted.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic