To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Gregory House M.D.

:rofl:

Or it could be that he was composing himself to talk. Like most people do when they aren't droning Leithiopian.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres a stoater!

"I have just been watching the Bryan Jackson interview on the BBC. Now, something potentially interesting about his body language has occurred to me.

If you notice, he appears very uncomfortable in what he is saying, in particular when he is not speaking he is continually swallowing heavily.

If there are any psychologists out there and people who can read body language, I wonder what their assessment of this is. I once read that a sign of someone not quite telling the truth is that they start swallowing quite heavily as they know that what they are saying is not true and their body language is giving away their discomfort at what they are saying.

I am not saying anything, just that that man did not appear comfortable in that interview. Could be, of course, that he is just a very nervous type."

That must be a Hearts man on the wind up. No even Hubs fans are that thick surely?

It's not just .net that's seething. Facebook is absolutely alive with roasters tonight.

"Yous pure stole munney from a poppy charity likesay"

It was almost worth going into administration just to feel their seethe.

sunblestjambo

Heres a stoater!

"I have just been watching the Bryan Jackson interview on the BBC. Now, something potentially interesting about his body language has occurred to me.

If you notice, he appears very uncomfortable in what he is saying, in particular when he is not speaking he is continually swallowing heavily.

If there are any psychologists out there and people who can read body language, I wonder what their assessment of this is. I once read that a sign of someone not quite telling the truth is that they start swallowing quite heavily as they know that what they are saying is not true and their body language is giving away their discomfort at what they are saying.

I am not saying anything, just that that man did not appear comfortable in that interview. Could be, of course, that he is just a very nervous type."

Remarkable stuff... I honestly thought the various foi requests or the hot dog chat couldn't be beaten, but I think this might just have done it.

It's not just .net that's seething. Facebook is absolutely alive with roasters tonight.

"Yous pure stole munney from a poppy charity likesay"

It was almost worth going into administration just to feel their seethe.

Alive with roasters on both sides tbf, some of the comments and made up songs on the Gorgie noise page are wonderfully amusing.

Heres a stoater!

I think the psychologist would be much more interested in this poster.

Heres a stoater!

Eh, yes, you are.

And, to be honest sugar tits, it's ****ing poetry to my ears.

Cosby6_zpse3095e4a.gif

Heres a stoater!

:wow:

When all hope has disappeared in a puff of smoke... the last bastion of desperation just has to be to scrutinise the administrator's throat movements.

Watch his throat!!! Look at his throat!!! Too much swallyin' ah tell ye. Any boady language gadge wid tell ye that, naw?

****ing lunatic.

:wiggo;

There is a narrative arc to that body language that...oh I can't finish...ow my sides.

GIRFUY

:jjyay:

Heres a stoater!

The poor mans been up all night sorting this mess out but during his interview he had a wee pop at the sad barstewards on .net " there's nay Christmas for ma kids this year" there may not be next year either but like my great uncle who play for the famous to him it didn't matter one jot as long as we survived and we will.

The Old Tolbooth

When it comes to trolling your derby rivals, there's no one does it better than us, we show them our gash every now and then and then hit them where it hurts, we're such a tease!

sharon-stone-in-basic-instinct.gif

Edited by johnmitchell

When it comes to trolling your derby rivals, there's no one does it better than us, we show them our gash every now and then and then hit them where it hurts, we're such a tease!

sharon-stone-in-basic-instinct.gif

HAHA! John thats the best way yet to sum it up,love it lol

An old favourite... :)

8A65czr.gif

Mr Sergio...I'll convince myself that he's saying **** off.. What a man. What a legend. :wub:

sergio.gif

Edited by Arnold

Could there be a more one sided derby in football?

Britain -

liverpool v everton (85-66)

arsenal v spurs (70-53)

celtic v rangers (144-159)

newcastle v sunderland (53-44)

aston villa v birmingham (51-38)

dundee v dundee utd (45-71)

hearts v hibs (135-78)

man utd v man city (67-45)

All but Hearts are a few games out. Copied the above from another forum.

Stats from - http://www.soccerbas...9&team2_id=1227

Would like to know European derby stats on derbys.

I would also like to see a league of top derby scorers. I know Robbo pips Ian Rush (25). Lovely :smile:

Edited by Brandt

Don't forget there is every possibility that Ross County will make a significant contribution to a great weekend.

Pretty much a certainty in fact.

Heres a stoater!

4iGwbLE.gif

could be right there,thing is going by how the voting went regarding what we thought or hoped the outcome would be to the severity of the punishment that they would get for there cheating,lies,theft and just being pond life,we can only hope that there is a god and they get whats due.

having followed this from the start and read every comment and view ,i think the diddies will drop over the next few months as they already (fans) think they will have the nose and a few others there plying there trade at swynie in the next couple of months and when that doesnt happen,the cold days n nights are here,xmas,and their thin squad picks up injuries and suspensions ,i can see them having to sell some player as well,things will be torid for a bit there,and you dont enjoy going to games when your team is not winning games.

time will tell but im hoping there will be a few more twists in this before the season is out and think we should start a save Killie fund till May time,i would happily pay ?20/?30 per month if it ment Killie avoided admin till the end of the season and Hearts go down

So they are willing to spend more cash to actually put us under. If there was ever any doubt about it , we really, truly, actually broke them on the 19th of May.

:pleasing:

We may yet end up in the situation where Hearts get relegated and they can't even enjoy it properly because they feel like they're settling for 2nd best.

. Yep the truth is that "second best" is all that they a re really ever worth. A second rate club with in the main a third rate support who are totally infatuated with their first rate neighbours. It must be a really dark and dismal world these cretins inhabit, totally clouded in failure and worthlessness.

So they are willing to spend more cash to actually put us under. If there was ever any doubt about it , we really, truly, actually broke them on the 19th of May.

:pleasing:

They can't even get enough punters to pay 20-30 blabs to fill their shitey stadium. What's the chances of them giving up their skag tokens to killie.

Delusional.

racrter1 informs us:

4-0, 5-1 and virtually any scoreline in the last 10 (20?) years, means hee haw to me, because they basically robbed a country to achieve it. Clean slates all round, and looking forward to another 20 years of rivalry on a level playing field.

Our debt was taken on by a new owner, which was unable to pay itself the debt it owed itself.

Guest C00l K1d

racrter1 informs us:

4-0, 5-1 and virtually any scoreline in the last 10 (20?) years, means hee haw to me, because they basically robbed a country to achieve it. Clean slates all round, and looking forward to another 20 years of rivalry on a level playing field.

Our debt was taken on by a new owner, which was unable to pay itself the debt it owed itself.

Robbed the country :rofl:

Weve pumped them twice already on this 'level playing field'

Aye, big physical Hearts (average attendance: 13,000, no money) taking on wee $67bn-GDP, 3m population Lithuania.

Gregory House M.D.

Pumped them twice with everything stacked in their favour.

Heres a stoater!

epic-fail-fail-nation-boogie-board-fail.gif

I see they're just making up random scenarios now.

:lol:

Feckin welts.

I have been told that the moral ones have still to pay money owed to St Andrews Red Cross and that Farmer (the one they constantly rip in to for not investing in the team) is subsidising Butcher's and Mowbray's pay.

Fat Fin, yougurt, CC Bloom, and Clueless Paddy 5 years of suffering and chuck in the 5-1 can you imagine the suffering and pain these welts have gone through.

Heres a stoater!

Clinging to every straw possible.

bless them :rofl:

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Given the other scenarios, ending up relegated, with no debt and owning our own club would be a massive victory - as big as any cup final. But we should really try to keep calm and not get too ahead of ourselves....

atNvAkW.gif

• 1 month later...

Yet another grim day for our dot.net friends.

Not only the good news from the west of the city will be driving them bad but the creeping realisation that their new manager is just as hopeless as his prececessors.

As another poster says, tears and snotters all round.

Heres a stoater!

In the name of the wee painted fairy!!!

My Hibs supporting Husband just came home with a bottle of champagne (it was a gift) and I asked if it was for me to celebrate hearts good news today?

"No,if for me to open when hibs win the scottish cup"

"Eh to go with the 5 bottles you have been saving for years!" Oh how I laughed and will crack open the bottle tonight,even though I dont drink,better than it lying in a cupboard for years on end!

It'll be worth a few bob for your great-grandchildren's great-grandchildren

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic