• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ali Lawrie said:

There’s now a ‘Good luck Celtic tomorrow’ thread

:jj_facepalm:

They've burned that bridge, too late now to try and repair it after they denied their parent club the services of McGinn.

What's the old saying - never bite the hand that feeds you.  Well Hibs have well and truly bitten the hand that's been feeding them for the past few seasons.

1 hour ago, Ali Lawrie said:

They've played a minging and third bottom Hamilton, caught Celtc cold at home as they rested players pre-Champions League to win by one goal, won by one goal at Killie after Killie had a man sent off and then beat a minging St Mirren side at home after the ref threw them an opening penalty that no-one thought was.

They're carrying a lot of luck and the only thing they have going for them is that winning breeds confidence no matter how or why you win. 

We could and should have won against Aberdeen and St Johnston. Today was just an off day.

Four games in is nothing.”

Jesus Christ. The ultimate “if my auntie had baws” statement. 

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Haha!

For my sins, I grew up in deepest Hibs territory and came to learn how they communicate.  Think David Attenborough communicating with gorillas, but imagine the gorillas are a lot less intelligent, and far more hostile.  That's what I was up against!

Brilliant.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
14 minutes ago, Bauld said:

They need Celtic more than ever.

Because if Celtic don't catch us. Nobody has caught us. :pleasing:

You know what?

You're probably right. :wow:

12 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

They've played a minging and third bottom Hamilton, caught Celtc cold at home as they rested players pre-Champions League to win by one goal, won by one goal at Killie after Killie had a man sent off and then beat a minging St Mirren side at home after the ref threw them an opening penalty that no-one thought was.

They're carrying a lot of luck and the only thing they have going for them is that winning breeds confidence no matter how or why you win. 

We could and should have won against Aberdeen and St Johnston. Today was just an off day.

That's excruciatingly funny.  We could and should have won the two games we drew and the loss today was just an off day!

Meanwhile, Hearts are just lucky!

:rofl:

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

That's excruciatingly funny.  We could and should have won the two games we drew and the loss today was just an off day!

Meanwhile, Hearts are just lucky!

:rofl:

Incredible isn't it.  :biggrin:

A perfect example of a loser's mentality.  That's so Hibs.  :facepalm:

7 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

I’m actually amazed that guy uses “have” after could, should or would. I’d definitely have had him as a could of/should of/would of!

Very amusing to read them praise FOH for getting behind the club and piling the cash in but that they think its going on players and thats why we’ve signed well.  I’m amazed that the financial experts over there can be so clueless.

Imagine once we are completely fan owned though and the money is going into the budget, then they can really start worrying about the financial gap widening!  

Meanwhile they’ll still be giving Farmer £500k a year.

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/09/2018 at 07:56, Disco Dave said:

Very amusing to read them praise FOH for getting behind the club and piling the cash in but that they think its going on players and thats why we’ve signed well.  I’m amazed that the financial experts over there can be so clueless.

Imagine once we are completely fan owned though and the money is going into the budget, then they can really start worrying about the financial gap widening!  

Meanwhile they’ll still be giving Farmer £500k a year.

Then they'll proclaim its a form off cheating and an unfair advantage 

Its the Hibs way of thinking 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic