• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The charity thing was when the creditor list was released there was the poppy charity on the list, but the creditor list was backdated so the charity had already been paid in full.

The charity thing was when the creditor list was released there was the poppy charity on the list, but the creditor list was backdated so the charity had already been paid in full.

Dont let the truth spoil a story ............... FTH

I have yet to see a news story saying a charity has not been paid. The only news story I did see on the topic was the one reporting that the Hearts fighting fund had/will pay all charity's in full.

If confronted by hibee about this, Just ask which charity has not been paid to date!

Guest C00l K1d

After all the efforts from the club in the past years fo

Guest C00l K1d

After all the efforts from the club in the past years for memorial days is this the pish theyre really reeling out?

Celebrated the news by nipping a charity tin out the pub, making a bogus call to a pensioner's house and leathering a busker for his day's takings.

It's ****ing great to be HMFC.

:verysmug:

I have yet to see a news story saying a charity has not been paid. The only news story I did see on the topic was the one reporting that the Hearts fighting fund had/will pay all charity's in full.

If confronted by hibee about this, Just ask which charity has not been paid to date!

Or ask why they choose to intentionally manipulate a poppy charity to try and gain some moral high ground over another group of football supporters. Deviant behaviour again.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Celebrated the news by nipping a charity tin out the pub, making a bogus call to a pensioner's house and leathering a busker for his day's takings.

Should buy us another Scottish Cup

:pleasing:

post by blindsummit is quality.

"Hearts were no innocent victims here. Hearts were Vlad and Vlad was Hearts"

"legalised fraud"

"live to cheat another day"

Cardiac Rucksack

Sisterfister.net is car rash at its best. Dashing Bon is running a bath, downing gin and cracking his favourite Boc razor open. Goodby cruel world.

Sisterfister.net is car rash at its best. Dashing Bon is running a bath, downing gin and cracking his favourite Boc razor open. Goodby cruel world.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15142-1385051976-40.gif

Nelly Terraces

Top man, I'm proud to call guys like you fellow Hearts fans. :2thumbsup: I'm just off to boil some kittens in hot oil now, see ya! :2thumbsup:

maroonlegions

They are dying.

its a slow arduous and painful death started many silvery moons ago when a wee fat striker started to reek havoc on them, then a body blow was ushered in the form of a 4-0 thumping in a semi final , but the fatal blow was administered on the 19th of May 2012.. but the events of today are the final nails in their coffins..lol

Edited by maroonlegions

My Hibs supporting Husband just came home with a bottle of champagne (it was a gift) and I asked if it was for me to celebrate hearts good news today?

"No,if for me to open when hibs win the scottish cup"

"Eh to go with the 5 bottles you have been saving for years!" Oh how I laughed and will crack open the bottle tonight,even though I dont drink,better than it lying in a cupboard for years on end!

williamgerrard

FAO of hibs.net away to feck yea bunch of rodents 1 city 1 team and that team is HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN hibernian fc died 19 may 2012 giruy

sorry mods please dont delete not aimed at our support

Unless you won a tainted cup on your way home you've achieved nothing....NOTHING :gok:

1089 pages of preying for our demise and now only pain as the CVA Has taken away any hope they had the seethe over on the net right now is a joy to behold.

We may yet end up in the situation where Hearts get relegated and they can't even enjoy it properly because they feel like they're settling for 2nd best.

Heres a stoater!

"I have just been watching the Bryan Jackson interview on the BBC. Now, something potentially interesting about his body language has occurred to me.

If you notice, he appears very uncomfortable in what he is saying, in particular when he is not speaking he is continually swallowing heavily.

If there are any psychologists out there and people who can read body language, I wonder what their assessment of this is. I once read that a sign of someone not quite telling the truth is that they start swallowing quite heavily as they know that what they are saying is not true and their body language is giving away their discomfort at what they are saying.

I am not saying anything, just that that man did not appear comfortable in that interview. Could be, of course, that he is just a very nervous type."

Edited by scott_jambo

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic