• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bemoaning not getting Allan back in from Celtic.

If you don’t bend over and let your lover pump you hard then you can’t expect a reach around.

luckyBatistuta
59 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Leiven.gif.12a8a96d6a836b927e102bd1f2c8af68.gif

You’ve had a few crackers, but this is definitely your finest piece of work...fantastic :lol::lol::lol:

Just bumped into their delightful fans at Waverley.  Partying up like they’ve just won the cup and signing songs about Levein and Lafferty.  Really wanted to ask them what the score was today, but had the kids with me.  

Obsessed doesn’t come close ???

Never pays to underestimate the intelligence of our great friends.  One of them has identified that they're conceding too many goals and not scoring enough.

Imo we dont give them sufficient credit for this insightful analysis.

58 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Silly hobbitses. It only appears "scattergun" to those not privy to the methodology and strategy behind our summer recruitment. 

But keep calling it that if you like, if it gives you some odd cold comfort to delude yourselves that we just got lucky by throwing a dart at lists of available players whilst we disappear into the distance. 

2 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Leiven.gif.12a8a96d6a836b927e102bd1f2c8af68.gif

I can only agree with some of the others on here 007, this must be your best yet in a long line of wonderful GIFs

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

That's a fun read.

One of them says they've had our number for the past 2 years, when they weren't even in the same division as us two years ago.  

Another says he'll be surprised if they are above us before Christmas

They aren't all roasters though (although I slightly edited the below post to render it more intelligible)   ...

Two 4-1 wins, beat Celtic then Killie away is a cracking start.  We would be shouting from the rooftops if that was us!!

alwaysthereinspirit

One poster can’t remeber the last time they lost a game before today. Pointed out to him that was the 2nd  loss in their last 6 league games going back to last season And they’ve won one of the 6.

Forgot about not being in Europe anymore too. They probably still play Brazil type football too while being $#!t. Just a wee bit out of luck right now. :)

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

One poster can’t remeber the last time they lost a game before today. Pointed out to him that was the 2nd  loss in their last 6 league games going back to last season And they’ve won one of the 6.

Forgot about not being in Europe anymore too. They probably still play Brazil type football too while being $#!t. Just a wee bit out of luck right now. :)

And for a bonus point, who was the last team to beat them in the league before today?

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

And for a bonus point, who was the last team to beat them in the league before today?

And since then, we have improved while they have declined.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

And since then, we have improved while they have declined.

:thumbsup:

Natural Order, etc.

‘Scatter gun’ approach to buying players !!!!!

Its called building a team !!

Not relying on getting your players on loan from the victims.......

alwaysthereinspirit
20 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Cream rises .....

#!bs $#!t.

Hope they struggle all season and beyond.

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

That's a fun read.

One of them says they've had our number for the past 2 years, when they weren't even in the same division as us two years ago.  

Another says he'll be surprised if they are above us before Christmas

They aren't all roasters though (although I slightly edited the below post to render it more intelligible)   ...

Two 4-1 wins, beat Celtic then Killie away is a cracking start.  We would be shouting from the rooftops if that was us!!

Well done Sir.  Intellectual giant.  For the life of me I couldn't work out what 2 4 1 wins meant.  I didnt do Irish at school.

i wish jj was my dad

Feel dirty reading that but some of the posts could have been written on this site a few weeks ago.

35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Well done Sir.  Intellectual giant.  For the life of me I couldn't work out what 2 4 1 wins meant.  I didnt do Irish at school.

Haha!

For my sins, I grew up in deepest Hibs territory and came to learn how they communicate.  Think David Attenborough communicating with gorillas, but imagine the gorillas are a lot less intelligent, and far more hostile.  That's what I was up against!

Most of the lists in the thread seem remarkably lucid. The guy who thinks Hearts fans define ourselves by how we do against Hibs though... that’s pretty brave considering they spent two of the last three years playing in a different division.

Hibs have basically done more or less exactly what we did when we got promoted - had a great year and a high finish, then messed up in Europe and look likely to have a tough second season back up.

It’s a pretty funny and satisfying start both teams have made. Especially when (if reports are to be believed) they’ve spent somewhere in the region of £600k-£750k for 3 players in Mallan, Kamberi and Horgan. Whilst following a squad overhaul with 14/15 leaving and a similar amount coming in, our summer activity is predominantly free transfers, 3 loan players and (somewhere between) £100k-£250k for Wighton.  

Long may may this continue but either way, let’s enjoy the good times. FTH.

John Gentleman
2 minutes ago, Ali Lawrie said:

There’s now a ‘Good luck Celtic tomorrow’ thread

:jj_facepalm:

They don't do themselves any favours, do they? Guilt established by association etc.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic