• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All HOBO'S ABSOLUTELY LOST, scratching about for a reason, the reason is YOU HAVE NO SOUL, EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE, 19/05/2102 took your soul, dignity and finally belief, tonight more than 4-0 semi . 5-1 final defeats, tonight showed it not about anything else than soul and hibbes you have got none.

And i bought a poppy and have done for last 30 years HHGH

The People's Chimp

Just been over for a look at .net after getting in from a few celebratory pints and then the last train home.

:rofl:

:pleasing:

• 5 weeks later...

Just been over for a look at .net after getting in from a few celebratory pints and then the last train home.

Thread title update - (CVA conditionally agreed)

:jjyay:

Quotes from Hibs.net

"I couldn't care if they survive or not now."

"Tbh i lost interest in this whole situation quite a while ago."

:lies:

Back of the Bus

Quotes from Hibs.net

1086 pages would suggest otherwise.....

:verysmug:

Fxxx the SPFL

Just had a peek over there. Their thread about us is 1085 (one thousand and eighty-five) pages long :cornette:

and that will be the final page Ha ha

Quotes from Hibs.net

Slavering filth.

Hope it's ****ing agony for them. Agony.

1000.gif

Back of the Bus

Slavering filth.

Hope it's ****ing agony for them. Agony.

1000.gif

"The Mercer, Robinson and Romanov years seems to have warped them into a shower of arrogant, ignorant and shameless erseholes."

:jjyay:

:brucey:

Celebrate4_zps18352fb9.gif

Someone with a lot of time on their hands needs to go and pick the highlights out of it, and let us all enjoy !

Reality reappears as the methadone begins to wear off...

I'm just happy I didn't pay a tenner to find this out. champagne and cigars I've been hearing, Deary dear lets face it people no one on this board has a clue what's going on, it's all just guess work.

P.s I've got 5 million pounds waiting for one lucky member just pm me your bank details sort code expiry date etc and the winner will be announced in the next week

Edited by trotter

Guest C00l K1d

Just had a peek over there. Their thread about us is 1085 (one thousand and eighty-five) pages long :cornette:

Theyre beating ours by 7

Edited by Morph

Over a years worth of straw clutching, 1087 pages, 32,581 posts and for what?

Absolutely nothing. They must be absolutely fuming....

From "Pretty Boy" from .net

Tbh i lost interest in this whole situation quite a while ago.

Getting any kind of credible info has been nigh on on impossible. That's no disrespect to guys like CWG and Caversham etc, they done a fantastic job of explaining complex accounting laws and procedures to dummies like me but pretty much everything that was going on in Lithuania was impossible to predict and it looks like the admins across there just want rid of the Hearts 'problem' asap.

Let Hearts fans have their wee bit of fun. They won't be out of admin for a while yet and will have to learn what it's like to deal with the realities of the financial climate in Scottish football these days. Too many of the younger generation of Hearts fans have never known them live within their means and they'll get bored of shelling out cash to watch a team that's a true reflection of their situation soon enough. I hope that many of the older generation of Hearts fans are a bit more humble about this situation, they should be embarrassed really, ripping off charities and local businesses isn't big or clever. I doubt it though. The Mercer, Robinson and Romanov years seems to have warped them into a shower of arrogant, ignorant and shameless erseholes.

Anyway what happens will happen. I'm a Hibs supporter and i'll be concentrating my energies on backing Hibs. Let those ***** worry about and deal with their own mess.

:ears:

Apologies for not seeing this posted previously.......

But its worth posting again

:bow::davebp:

Edited by Pasha

From "Pretty Boy" from .net

Tbh i lost interest in this whole situation quite a while ago.

Getting any kind of credible info has been nigh on on impossible. That's no disrespect to guys like CWG and Caversham etc, they done a fantastic job of explaining complex accounting laws and procedures to dummies like me but pretty much everything that was going on in Lithuania was impossible to predict and it looks like the admins across there just want rid of the Hearts 'problem' asap.

Let Hearts fans have their wee bit of fun. They won't be out of admin for a while yet and will have to learn what it's like to deal with the realities of the financial climate in Scottish football these days. Too many of the younger generation of Hearts fans have never known them live within their means and they'll get bored of shelling out cash to watch a team that's a true reflection of their situation soon enough. I hope that many of the older generation of Hearts fans are a bit more humble about this situation, they should be embarrassed really, ripping off charities and local businesses isn't big or clever. I doubt it though. The Mercer, Robinson and Romanov years seems to have warped them into a shower of arrogant, ignorant and shameless erseholes.

Anyway what happens will happen. I'm a Hibs supporter and i'll be concentrating my energies on backing Hibs. Let those ***** worry about and deal with their own mess.

:ears:

Apologies for not seeing this posted previously.......

But its worth posting again

:bow::davebp:

Well one thing we can never accuse Hibs fans of is letting success go to their heads.

You'd have to be pre historic to be a big headed Hobbit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic