To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

4 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

wee team paid €580K for youan, around £500K

There's obviously a reason St. Gallen were happy to let him go. 500k isn't a lot and they will have already known all about his weaknesses. If they thought he had the potential to be a top player they'd have asked for a lot more or inserted a good sell on clause. Probably realised he doesn't have many braincells in his head and felt he's uncoachable. Capable of good moments but ultimately he's lazy, a shitebag and has the some of the worst decision making I've ever seen. 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Chimp said:

There's obviously a reason St. Gallen were happy to let him go. 500k isn't a lot and they will have already known all about his weaknesses. If they thought he had the potential to be a top player they'd have asked for a lot more or inserted a good sell on clause. Probably realised he doesn't have many braincells in his head and felt he's uncoachable. Capable of good moments but ultimately he's lazy, a shitebag and has the some of the worst decision making I've ever seen. 

in a nutshell.  Ironically Lee Johnson was the one who got more from him than anyone else 

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, Chimp said:

There's obviously a reason St. Gallen were happy to let him go. 500k isn't a lot and they will have already known all about his weaknesses. If they thought he had the potential to be a top player they'd have asked for a lot more or inserted a good sell on clause. Probably realised he doesn't have many braincells in his head and felt he's uncoachable. Capable of good moments but ultimately he's lazy, a shitebag and has the some of the worst decision making I've ever seen

Seems to be a pretty hard thing to coach, dependant largely on the individual, yeah

Batistuta87

Our ex-groundsman is a Jambo and is now working at Easter Road. Is it really childish that it's so pleasing knowing this is inside Easter Road?? 😂

image.thumb.png.d304e7082e4dc91bbf8370c53fac41a0.png

Edited by Batistuta87

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Our ex-groundsman is a Jambo and is now working at Easter Road. Is it really childish that it's so pleasing knowing this is inside Easter Road?? 😂

Nice little box of Pilot there too. Useful for raising a glass to the ongoing achievements of Bournemouth 4 every Saturday.

RustyRightPeg
15 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Would you be shocked if Hibs took a knee jerk reaction to this? 🤣

Things are a little...tense shall we say down there currently.

Shooter McGavin
21 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

If roles were reversed, this place would be in meltdown 😄

chester copperpot
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

If roles were reversed, this place would be in meltdown 😄

Our groundsman could support Fred West 11 and I would forgive him due to the state of our gorgeous pitch :D

1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

When that video first appeared the pain of appearing in it in Dougray Scotts' face was obvious (bit like his wee interview after the 5-1)  Cringe wise I just could never watch that again.I wonder how many folks were encouraged to get season tickets after watching it.

Leigh Griffiths would be my guess

54 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

in a nutshell.  Ironically Lee Johnson was the one who got more from him than anyone else 

Gareth Keenan probably did his best work under David Brent too

Batistuta87
27 minutes ago, leginten said:

Nice little box of Pilot there too. Useful for raising a glass to the ongoing achievements of Bournemouth 4 every Saturday.

I thought it was bog roll at first but now realise its beer haha - had one of their cans at that Cocktail Geeks in Edinburgh and it was decent. 

16 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Would you be shocked if Hibs took a knee jerk reaction to this? 🤣

Things are a little...tense shall we say down there currently.

Someone get it out on Twitter/X whatever it is. I don't speak that language. 

Edited by Batistuta87

RustyRightPeg
6 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Someone get it out on Twitter/X whatever it is. I don't speak that language. 

Trust me, with the powers of the internet, it'll make it there. Just be patient...the meltdown will come and it'll be marvellous. 

The Tackle

See the Hibs Observer (Their version of Hearts Standard) posted an interview with Pat Fenlon :rofl:if I was a Hibs fan I wouldn’t want to even hear his name again, never mind a full interview.

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

See the Hibs Observer (Their version of Hearts Standard) posted an interview with Pat Fenlon :rofl:if I was a Hibs fan I wouldn’t want to even hear his name again, never mind a full interview.

Always wondered what that little oddity was up to these days.

We should induct him into our hall of fame.

18 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Embarrassing. Why would you interview the manager in charge of your biggest, most important derby ever hahahahaha!

Pat Fenlon,  one of many Hibs employees of the past decade or so who is more loved by us than them.

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, The Tackle said:

FFS that's like us posting an interview with Anatoly Korobochka. 

Jack Torrance
3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Great lad is Grant. I'm still scarred by the trips on his Josh Hartley buses to Hampden 😆. Going via hospitality for a change. 

7 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

FFS that's like us posting an interview with Anatoly Korobochka. 

2 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Coming up next week...

Matt Doherty? 😊

Edited by martoon

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Great lad is Grant. I'm still scarred by the trips on his Josh Hartley buses to Hampden 😆. Going via hospitality for a change. 

Was sitting in front of him at St Johstone away last season and he was giving the team absolute dugs abuse. Was hilarious, and always wondered if they'd heard him/knew who it was, and if they ever pulled him up about it 🤣

2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Ex Hibby

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

didn’t even realise he’d moved on 

leipzig76
5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Leigh Griffiths would be my guess

Probably thought they were a cracking pair o'  bursd !

6 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Probably thought they were a cracking pair o'  bursd !

Look like the same sub species as he is 

Jack Torrance
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

didn’t even realise he’d moved on 

Moved on a Bosman in close season 😆

Konrad von Carstein
On 18/04/2024 at 11:38, Jim_Duncan said:

That’s ’Playoff trophy winning’ Edinburgh Capitals…

On 18/04/2024 at 11:39, Turkishcap said:

And hopefully Scottish cup ,good double

Make that a treble if we pull it off

On 18/04/2024 at 11:44, Jim_Duncan said:

Indeed. Can’t make it to Dundee on Saturday night but was good to see them beat Kirkcaldy last Sunday and lift the trophy. Hopefully go one better next year and win the league. 

Hing oan!

Is there a renaissance ongoing in Edinburgh hockey just now?

Take it that it's the Scottish rather than the National competitions?

What about the Racers?

9 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Did they ask him just how much it hurt when we broke him? 

Kalamazoo Jambo
10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Did they ask him just how much it hurt when we broke him? 

:ninja: (It’s been a while)

Turkishcap
58 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Hing oan!

Is there a renaissance ongoing in Edinburgh hockey just now?

Take it that it's the Scottish rather than the National competitions?

What about the Racers?

The new Racers bit the dust with a change of rink ownership so the Capitals resurfaced.

Finished league runners up last 2 seasons but won play offs and play league winners Aberdeen Lynx in Scottish cup final in Dundee.

Also seem to be pulling in descent crowds for SNL.

Edited by Turkishcap

Gorgierools
1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

The new Racers bit the dust with a change of rink ownership so the Capitals resurfaced.

Finished league runners up last 2 seasons but won play offs and play league winners Aberdeen Lynx in Scottish cup final in Dundee.

Where do they play nowadays?

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

👍