To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

I've just been banned from Hibs.net a site I'd never posted on.

They're clearly a bit touchy tonight

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shitwine:

According to my boy, he's imitating FIFA.

It is indeed, as was his celebration against Hibs at Tynecastle :)

His celebration at Easter Road was a Paterson original, though :lol:

maroonlegions

James Collins has now broken David Blaine's record of doing feck all in a box for 40 days.

It snowed in Saudi Arabia this winter. I think they have the rough idea of how ******* brilliant it is to be a follower of HMFC

enehe4y2.jpg

It actually makes my morning every time I get to work and Hibs have suffered more humiliation I sign into this thread for a laugh.

Even had a Celtic fan in the offiec saying that he regulary checks this thread out after something goes against hibs said he was flicking through it last night laughing his head off.

Bless 'em. It must be genuinely hard being a Hobo. Sure, all clubs have their highs and lows but for them it is just one continuous low. Seriously. What have they had to celebrate in the last 50 years? Sure we had Dens but I got over that quickly enough. Well, not really but just look at the highs compared to that low.

We have had cups, extended unbeaten runs, great European nights, 5 - 1, etc etc. But they have literally nothing. Even teams in the lower leagues at least have the highs and lows of challenging for promotions or surviving relegation. But Hibs have nothing. They SOOO wanted their party at tynecastle as, just for a moment, they thought they might actually have something to celebrate. Its sad that it was at our expense rather than an actual achievement of their own, but hey ho, at least they had a glimmer. And what happened? We took that glimmer, smacked them on the head with it and sent them home with their party hats between their legs. Brilliant.

Seriously though? You have to admire their ability to just keep getting out of bed in the morning never mind anything else!

The Internet

I'm convinced he's only so intent on scoring so he can get these celebrations out.

Unknown user

I'm convinced he's only so intent on scoring so he can get these celebrations out.

Every time you post I hear it in Karl's voice

The Internet

Every time you post I hear it in Karl's voice

:lol:

There's another messageboard where my username is KarlPilkington and I get comments like this all the time.

Unknown user

:lol:

There's another messageboard where my username is KarlPilkington and I get comments like this all the time.

I can't thank you enough, this forum's a better place for it!

I only last week saw the ricky gervais language lesson pilot for the first time, i was actually crying, literally greeting at him, brilliant

Anyway, back on topic, I feel nearly as good as seeing a new Karly P for the first time :D

James Collins has now broken David Blaine's record of doing feck all in a box for 40 days.

LOL

GIRFUY!

Choke on it ya welts.

LydjGKR.gif

see if one of you clever yins could colour the chimps bow tie maroon, it would be the dogs doo dahs.

Will be walking into the boozer later like this with the scum in no doubt greeting into their Tennents.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic