• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the way the make themselves out to be some pillar of morality & uprightness as a set of fans & as a club.

:lol:

I thought they sang about 'knowing their history.''

Filth.

Wonder if they'll have any new songs about their moral victories next week.

Have they scrapped the refugee, Wallace Mercer and paedophile chants ?

Couldn't resist having a wee look over there - it''s a hilarious mix of mega seethe and still a few numbskulls in abject denial. Suicide rates will go through the roof over there when this ends. Now the next step has to be beating them on their own patch next week.

Edited by Deevers

Couldn't resist having a wee look over there - it''s a hilarious mix of mega seethe and still a few numbskulls in abject denial. Suicide rates will go through the roof over there when this ends. Now the next step has to be beating them on their own patch next week.

^^^^This^^^^

You're making the headlines again Craigieboy, you're getting right under their foreskin

Today 08:21 PM #30581

Aldo

@hibs.net private member

May 2003

Leven

Originally Posted by Thecat23

Pissing myself at some of the creaming over on sickback. They actually think it's all going to be rosy. There team is down to start with, they won't have any real cash, they Prob won't come back up right away yet who comes out the woodwork? Our wee gimp Craigieboy :D A thread for "all us looking in" are they so deluded they think they will ever be close to what they were? In the words of Craigieboy himself I'm very much PLEASING at all this. Be even funnier if they still went tits up :D

This. Yip the carrot has been dangled let's hope someone then decides to do their knees and whip that rug right from under their feet.

Now that would be funny. Zip splash all round from them but as folk have mentioned it's just starting to get interesting.

It's the way the make themselves out to be some pillar of morality & uprightness as a set of fans & as a club.

:lol:

I thought they sang about 'knowing their history.''

Filth.

A_Christopher_Walken_GIF_by_dantephreak.gif

I'd tell all the hibs net fappers looking in that it feels as good as a big cup win, but hell they wouldn't have a clue what we were talking about.

:smug:

Edited by Lionel Logue

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You're making the headlines again Craigieboy, you're getting right under their foreskin

Aldo

@hibs.net private member

May 2003

Leven

Pissing myself at some of the creaming over on sickback. They actually think it's all going to be rosy. There team is down to start with, they won't have any real cash, they Prob won't come back up right away yet who comes out the woodwork? Our wee gimp Craigieboy :D A thread for "all us looking in" are they so deluded they think they will ever be close to what they were? In the words of Craigieboy himself I'm very much PLEASING THE LOCAL FOREIGN SAILORS at all this. Be even funnier if they still went tits up :D

This. Yip the carrot has been dangled let's hope someone then decides to do their knees and whip that rug right from under their feet.

Now that would be funny. Zip splash all round from them but as folk have mentioned it's just starting to get interesting.

:rofl:

maroonlegions

Aldo

@hibs.net private member

May 2003

Leven

Pissing myself at some of the creaming over on sickback. They actually think it's all going to be rosy. There team is down to start with, they won't have any real cash, they Prob won't come back up right away yet who comes out the woodwork? Our wee gimp Craigieboy :D A thread for "all us looking in" are they so deluded they think they will ever be close to what they were? In the words of Craigieboy himself I'm very much PLEASING at all this. Be even funnier if they still went tits up :D

Aldo if yer still looking in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1146648_701781119848461_859892933_n.jpg

Remember though Aldo are you lot not in debt of around 8mill,,,, still cannae fill yer new lego stand, cannae get over 9k at yer home games , how is that effecting you in the long term..... tick fecking tock...

1014209_699662490060324_1021585133_n.jpg

Every Hearts fan walking down Fester Road next week..

oDwalX0_zps3d4a0b06.gif

I'm in.

Can someone post the Bateman shuffle he does when he asks that ***** if he likes Huey Lewis and the News. That's a ######.

I'm in.

Can someone post the Bateman shuffle he does when he asks that ***** if he likes Huey Lewis and the News. That's a ######.

You mean this one..

bale2.gif

Every Hearts fan walking down Fester Road next week..

oDwalX0_zps3d4a0b06.gif

I'm well up for this next week!!!

:verysmug:

Oh they do love you Craigieboy don't they??

I'm well up for this next week!!!

Oh they do love you Craigieboy don't they??

They're an easy troll these days.

Franco Fascione

311156_542624782431417_2039347054_n.jpg

Sir Rudolf should really be wearing some heavy duty protective gloves. Wouldn't want him to catch anything before he signs for us again.

I love .net posts when even the flumps have a pop at their own for being ridiculous. I give you Exhibit A

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by desantos0773 viewpost-right.png

Starting the CVA process is way of forcing the debtor to put the real money on the table. The major creditors want to see what is really on offer to see if comes anywhere the value they would obtain by liquidating the assets. If the FOH money upfront is well short of that valuation which is likely to be the case the creditors will reject the CVA and proceed to liquidation. This is the start of the end game folks!

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic